RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

Eating chicken may have been ok, but saying this was dissert is over the line!

water.jpg

Maybe not...he's starting to come around. His administration is asking for an end to "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"....I'm hoping for a request to end DOMA soon.

His administration is not him and he's on record as saying "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage"
He's on record as being in favor of Civil Unions, stated during the campaign he would work to overturn DOMA (though he is sloppily dragging his feet on it) and he has engaged in conversations that detail his understanding that civil rights struggles such as these take time.

Google up his interviews on the subject. Those are not words of a homophobe.

But progress is yes, (sometimes necessarily) slow.

You should know by now that he's dragging his feet to keep you homosexuals interested and keep you thinking he's on your side. He done the same thing with independents and moderates during his campaign, making those idiots think he's going to govern from the center. Oh and homosexual issue has nothing to do with civil rights. IMO As a matter of fact most black Americans don't like you homosexuals making that comparison.

Maybe not...he's starting to come around. His administration is asking for an end to "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"....I'm hoping for a request to end DOMA soon.

His administration is not him and he's on record as saying "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage"

Actions always speak louder than words...let's see what he does about DOMA.

And...just a thought, in this country, a President's administration does what he wants them to do....they are not some autonomous entity. :lol::lol::lol:

If his admin. does what he wants and he's not for homosexual marriage then that should tell you something right there.

If you have to ask then you're too stupid to understand the answer.

Or maybe I don't read his posting history is such great detail to be able to much such a call as you have.

Again....why is he racist?

I don't know why he's racist. He said something about blacks having a bigger dick than he does or something to that effect, so I reckon it's an insecurity issue.

Ooooo! Sounds interesting. Linkie?

Or maybe I don't read his posting history is such great detail to be able to much such a call as you have.

Again....why is he racist?

I don't know why he's racist. He said something about blacks having a bigger dick than he does or something to that effect, so I reckon it's an insecurity issue.

Ooooo! Sounds interesting. Linkie?

It's somewhere in this thread and I ain't gonna go hunt it down. You can either trust me or go find it yourself.

He's on record as being in favor of Civil Unions, stated during the campaign he would work to overturn DOMA (though he is sloppily dragging his feet on it) and he has engaged in conversations that detail his understanding that civil rights struggles such as these take time.

You should know by now that he's dragging his feet to keep you homosexuals interested and keep you thinking he's on your side.

Maybe....but it is certainly better than the Republican alternative at this time.

He done the same thing with independents and moderates during his campaign, making those idiots think he's going to govern from the center.

And he has so far.
Oh and homosexual issue has nothing to do with civil rights. IMO As a matter of fact most black Americans don't like you homosexuals making that comparison.

Most black American? Really? Got those statistics on MOST Black Americans? Or only those Black Americans that also seem to be just as racist as some white Americans are?

Funny how the same kinds of people and the same kinds of arguments against equal civil rights between the races pop up against equal civil rights between the sexes and equal rights between sexual orientations.

You should know by now that he's dragging his feet to keep you homosexuals interested and keep you thinking he's on your side.

Maybe....but it is certainly better than the Republican alternative at this time.

He done the same thing with independents and moderates during his campaign, making those idiots think he's going to govern from the center.

And he has so far.
Oh and homosexual issue has nothing to do with civil rights. IMO As a matter of fact most black Americans don't like you homosexuals making that comparison.

Most black American? Really? Got those statistics on MOST Black Americans? Or only those Black Americans that also seem to be just as racist as some white Americans are?

Funny how the same kinds of people and the same kinds of arguments against equal civil rights between the races pop up against equal civil rights between the sexes and equal rights between sexual orientations.

You obviously don't have any black friends.

No you stupid fuck racism is a belief that a particular race is superior to others.

The dictionary is your friend. :lol:

That is one definition. But you should read an learn the second, lest you you continue to not only make an ass of yourself, but also get rightly labeled a racist.

Main Entry: rac·ism

Function: noun
Date: 1933
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

racism - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

ok

So you agree that banning interracial marriage is racial discrimination and therefore racist.

Glad we had this chat, you are now less ignorant than before.

You're very welcome.

And he has so far.

You obviously don't have any black friends.
I have lots of black friends. I have black relatives. I have black co workers. In the Navy I had black superiors and black enlisted under me.

But, let's hear why you would say I "obviously don't have any black friends." Explain why you think that.

Interesting....

First link is a story about a black CHRISTIAN putting up a billboard...even the Black reporter seems sceptical as to the legitimacy of the argument.

Second link is an editorical by a black CHRISTIAN against gay marriage.

Third link is a blog by a black CHRISTIAN against gay marriage.

Now....nowhere in these three links does it say that MOST black Americans feel this way. And what do these three links have in common. Hint: It is not the word "black" and it is not the word "CHRISTIAN".

The dictionary is your friend. :lol:

That is one definition. But you should read an learn the second, lest you you continue to not only make an ass of yourself, but also get rightly labeled a racist.

Main Entry: rac·ism

Function: noun
Date: 1933
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

racism - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

ok

So you agree that banning interracial marriage is racial discrimination and therefore racist.

Glad we had this chat, you are now less ignorant than before.

You're very welcome.

Who said anything about banning interracial marriage? My point is that people should be free to choose their mate regardless of color and if they choose to stay in the confines of their own race they shouldn't be deemed a racist because of it. If a black man or woman doesn't find white people attractive that doesn't make them racist or vice versa. You seem to think that it does, which suggest you can't get past your own bigotry.

Forum List

Back