RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

You ignorant fuck

1) I have nothing to apologize for
2) I linked to the actual RNC page that has no fan photo section
3) There are a lot of spoof pages
4) Page owners who have open content by 'friends' are not inherently in support of all things posted on their 'wall'
5) If not immediately caught by an 'administrator', such posts do not mean that the RNC is accepting of racist comments or any other similar claim by you wingnuts

Grow the fuck up

**Edit** and additionally... funny that 'major' news outlets are not picking up on such a 'hammering' story... and even the 'Newsweek' article calls it a 'fan site'....

Paperview....I would take that as a "No." :lol::lol::lol:

Don't you like his choice of words? He seems upset.

And you, and the rest of your ilk, do not address the real points.. .only have the goal of some feeble attempt at sensationalism...

So yes.. I do get upset at the likes of you and ppv, for this inane bullshit.. just as I get upset at ones like KMAN who do it from the other direction

"The Rest of your Ilk".....:lol::lol::lol:

I love this stuff. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I would agree with you except for the fact that miscegenation isn't exclusive to whites. You think by not seeing the racism that the leftwing idiots see means we're not in tune with minorities is bassackwards, fact is conservatives try to see past race as most people should. I do believe that a lot if not most blacks will never get beyond 1860's and will continue with a victim mentality.

Its still racist when African Americans hold that view.

The problem isn't "seeing past race", its looking at, or making statements, that are racist and then trying to feign innocence. The caption is clearly racist, no matter the origin or race of the original creator of the picture. If that's lost on you, that might explain why your ideology is not attractive to minorities.

Care to explain how that picture is racist?

By itself, it's not racist. But combined with the added text, it certainly is.

Unless of course you can explain to me how laws forbidding interracial marriage are not racist.

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have an opinion on interracial marriages and/or couplings and not be called a racist due to those opinions. Would you consider a black man racist for sharing those views?

I most certainly would. And there are a few on these boards who express their disagreement with interracial marriages and I firmly believe that they are just as racist as any white person who espouses the same belief.

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have an opinion on interracial marriages and/or couplings and not be called a racist due to those opinions. Would you consider a black man racist for sharing those views?

yes, and we often do call Charles Bass exactly that. way to fail.

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist. By that logic anyone opposed to homosexual unions is a homophobe.

Bingo!

Glad we cleared that up.

If you read the article, the images were posted THIS week and removed MONDAY. Hardly an extensive posting.

Another B.S thread.

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist. By that logic anyone opposed to homosexual unions is a homophobe.

Give a non-racial reason to oppose interracial marriages. Go ahead.

You can be anti-Gay Marriage and not be a homophobe. It just means you hold to a definition of marriage as being between a man and a women. There simply is no good reason to oppose mixed race marriages without appealing to racism in some form or another. Pro-Miscegenation arguments always come down to arguments for racial/cultural purity, which are always racist arguments.

Racism? What does it even mean any more? Seems to be the battle cry of those bankrupt of any plausible arguments. You don't agree with BHO? RACIST! You think Sharpton's a jerk? RACIST!! You think Charles Barkley is a knucklehead? RACIST!!!

I was not aware that anyone on this thread was calling those who disagree with Obama racist. I thought this thread was about a clearly racist picture/caption posted on the RNC website and left there for 5 days.

Anyway, Obama isn't black.. so WTF????

Until fairly recently...the laws of this country would very much classify Obama as black. But he is most certainly the product of a interracial marriage. You DO know that, right?

And the premise of this thread seems to be that the RNC controls Facebook.... again.. WTF????

No...the premise of this thread is that the RNC controls THEIR OWN Facebook page and should perhaps police it a little more than leaving racist trash up for 5 days. (Curious...I thought the RNC was the party of personal responsibility)

If you read the article, the images were posted THIS week and removed MONDAY. Hardly an extensive posting.

Another B.S thread.
They were left there for 6 days.

The RNC had a cow when Moveon.org did not remove offensive user generated content from their site, as well as remarks from other talkers and GOP spokescritters about KOS, and other dem related sites.

And none of those were arms of the DNC. This is an extension of the RNC. They really should police their content.

Or maybe...like some other mouth-breathers here, they saw nothing offensive about it.

Hard to say....

By Daniel Tencer
Monday, October 26th, 2009 -- 11:15 am
Share on Facebook Stumble This!

Perhaps no one noticed. Perhaps no one cared. But hours after a liberal news forum brought attention to a series of days old controversial photos on the Republican National Committee's Facebook page, the photos were finally taken down.

Among them was a picture of President Barack Obama eating fried chicken, subtitled with a call to prohibit interracial marriage. The photo's caption read: "Miscegenation is a CRIME against American Values. Repeal Loving v. Virginia."

Miscegenation refers to the "marriage or cohabitation between a man and woman of different races." Loving v. Virginia was a landmark Supreme Court case that, in 1967, struck down all of the US's laws against interracial marriage.

This is the photo as it appeared on the GOP's Facebook profile on Monday:

rncobamafacebookphoto.jpg

RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week | Raw Story

Now perhaps it was a troll who posted it, perhaps not. But it was left there for 5 days.

If the RNC can't manage a little thing like their own social networking site, how can they be trusted to manage a country?

:razz:

Oh the horror. Your Ossiah sits under a black David Duke for 20 years and calls him his mentor and you whine about a fucking facebook page. Amazing the double standards of you Obamabots.

Another B.S thread.
They were left there for 6 days.

The RNC had a cow when Moveon.org did not remove offensive user generated content from their site, as well as remarks from other talkers and GOP spokescritters about KOS, and other dem related sites.

And none of those were arms of the DNC. This is an extension of the RNC. They really should police their content.

Or maybe...like some other mouth-breathers here, they saw nothing offensive about it.

Hard to say....

If I am going to go to the trouble of creating a Facebook page for my organization, I would certainly make sure that nothing went on it that I felt was against my organization's best interest or reflected badly on my organization....especially when my organization is of such a public/political nature.

very informative post by you, illustrates your kind of "logic".

not just a "white" thing, you whiny bitch.:lol:

if blacks are against miscegenation that would be a racist attitude, too.

this pic and yes the caption belongs to the pic is racist.

Racist attitude? Really? Damn you idiots are coming out of the woodwork now!! How long have you been a racist?

how long have you been subsisting on skunk turds and armadillo piss? not healthy, you can get leprosy, and it affects the brain, makes your posts look all retarded n shit.

Then perhaps you should take your own advice.

By Daniel Tencer

Perhaps no one noticed. Perhaps no one cared. But hours after a liberal news forum brought attention to a series of days old controversial photos on the Republican National Committee's Facebook page, the photos were finally taken down.

Among them was a picture of President Barack Obama eating fried chicken, subtitled with a call to prohibit interracial marriage. The photo's caption read: "Miscegenation is a CRIME against American Values. Repeal Loving v. Virginia."

Miscegenation refers to the "marriage or cohabitation between a man and woman of different races." Loving v. Virginia was a landmark Supreme Court case that, in 1967, struck down all of the US's laws against interracial marriage.

Now perhaps it was a troll who posted it, perhaps not. But it was left there for 5 days.

If the RNC can't manage a little thing like their own social networking site, how can they be trusted to manage a country?

Oh the horror. Your Ossiah sits under a black David Duke for 20 years and calls him his mentor and you whine about a fucking facebook page. Amazing the double standards of you Obamabots.

So, did you like the picture/caption?

like when some white dude is against miscegenation because he thinks the black dudes are better equipped and are stealing all the white women and he stands in the prairie with his needle-dick, alone all by himself?

black men are not the problem, wolves are taking all our women.

Damn you are a racist.

:lol::lol::lol:

projecting weak-ass punk.

Not projecting, merely calling it like I see it and you are a racist fuck!

By Daniel Tencer

So, did you like the picture/caption?

Did you like Wright's sermons? Your ossiah certainly did.

I would agree with you except for the fact that miscegenation isn't exclusive to whites. You think by not seeing the racism that the leftwing idiots see means we're not in tune with minorities is bassackwards, fact is conservatives try to see past race as most people should. I do believe that a lot if not most blacks will never get beyond 1860's and will continue with a victim mentality.

Its still racist when African Americans hold that view.

The problem isn't "seeing past race", its looking at, or making statements, that are racist and then trying to feign innocence. The caption is clearly racist, no matter the origin or race of the original creator of the picture. If that's lost on you, that might explain why your ideology is not attractive to minorities.

I disagree it is about looking past race and the thin skinned fucks in society will never get to that point. And I think you're wrong about miscegenation, to hold that POV doesn't make a person a racist. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the people on these message boards did not marry or socialize outside their race.

Forum List

Back