RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

by daniel tencer
monday, october 26th, 2009 -- 11:15 am
share on facebook stumble this!

Perhaps no one noticed. Perhaps no one cared. But hours after a liberal news forum brought attention to a series of days old controversial photos on the republican national committee's facebook page, the photos were finally taken down.

Among them was a picture of president barack obama eating fried chicken, subtitled with a call to prohibit interracial marriage. The photo's caption read: "miscegenation is a crime against american values. Repeal loving v. Virginia."

miscegenation refers to the "marriage or cohabitation between a man and woman of different races." loving v. Virginia was a landmark supreme court case that, in 1967, struck down all of the us's laws against interracial marriage.

This is the photo as it appeared on the gop's facebook profile on monday:

rncobamafacebookphoto.jpg

rnc keeps racist pics on facebook for nearly a week | raw story

now perhaps it was a troll who posted it, perhaps not. But it was left there for 5 days.

if the rnc can't manage a little thing like their own social networking site, how can they be trusted to manage a country?

:razz:

rrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaacccccccchhhhhhhhhhh ...........

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have an opinion on interracial marriages and/or couplings and not be called a racist due to those opinions. Would you consider a black man racist for sharing those views?

That's the definition of racism you nitwit. :rofl:

And yes, 52nd Street is as racist as fuck for spouting this very same RACISM.

To paraphrase your own nonsense for the entertainment of all:

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have as many racist opinions as you like and not be called a racist due to those opinions. :rofl:

No you stupid fuck racism is a belief that a particular race is superior to others.

The dictionary is your friend. :lol:

That is one definition. But you should read an learn the second, lest you you continue to not only make an ass of yourself, but also get rightly labeled a racist.

Main Entry: rac·ism

Function: noun
Date: 1933
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

racism - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

how long have you been subsisting on skunk turds and armadillo piss? not healthy, you can get leprosy, and it affects the brain, makes your posts look all retarded n shit.

Then perhaps you should take your own advice.

i am mortally wounded by your rapier like wit.

quick, you need to call more people racists and ignorant stupid fucks.

I only call racist and stupid fucks, racist and stupid fucks.

I disagree it is about looking past race and the thin skinned fucks in society will never get to that point. And I think you're wrong about miscegenation, to hold that POV doesn't make a person a racist. I'd be willing to bet the majority of the people on these message boards did not marry or socialize outside their race.

I think you're wrong. To argue miscegenation is most certainly all about race, and inherently racist.

Part of why I enjoy being in Academia is the diversity. My classrooms and colleagues are culturally and racial diverse, with very mixed and different outlooks on politics and cultures. Through my interactions with them, I learn.

Closing off that avenue of discovery can only lead to a closed mind.

That's the definition of racism you nitwit. :rofl:

And yes, 52nd Street is as racist as fuck for spouting this very same RACISM.

To paraphrase your own nonsense for the entertainment of all:

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have as many racist opinions as you like and not be called a racist due to those opinions. :rofl:

No you stupid fuck racism is a belief that a particular race is superior to others.

The dictionary is your friend. :lol:

That is one definition. But you should read an learn the second, lest you you continue to not only make an ass of yourself, but also get rightly labeled a racist.

Main Entry: rac·ism

Function: noun
Date: 1933
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

racism - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

ok

Then perhaps you should take your own advice.

great stuff, i'd love to continue this fruitful debate with you, but your spittle-flicking inanities have become boring to me. i will now do something more interesting, like staring into a garbage can filled with tiny persecuted white texans.

great stuff, i'd love to continue this fruitful debate with you, but your spittle-flicking inanities have become boring to me. i will now do something more interesting, like staring into a garbage can filled with tiny persecuted white texans.

But which can would that be? Don't you guys have to sort your garbage into three different cans?

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist. By that logic anyone opposed to homosexual unions is a homophobe.

Bingo!

Glad we cleared that up.

Then you're saying Obama is a homophobe.

Maybe not...he's starting to come around. His administration is asking for an end to "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"....I'm hoping for a request to end DOMA soon.

But which can would that be? Don't you guys have to sort your garbage into three different cans?

good question, i guess it would be compost, for biodegradable waste, normally.

in this case it is more hazardous, and should be incinerated after inactivation by autoclavation. pffft, sounds like too much work. guess i will put them into the neighbors letterbox. again.

Or you could just play with your barbie doll.

good question, i guess it would be compost, for biodegradable waste, normally.

in this case it is more hazardous, and should be incinerated after inactivation by autoclavation. pffft, sounds like too much work. guess i will put them into the neighbors letterbox. again.
:rofl: :rofl:

Maybe not...he's starting to come around. His administration is asking for an end to "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"....I'm hoping for a request to end DOMA soon.

His administration is not him and he's on record as saying "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage"
He's on record as being in favor of Civil Unions, stated during the campaign he would work to overturn DOMA (though he is sloppily dragging his feet on it) and he has engaged in conversations that detail his understanding that civil rights struggles such as these take time.

Google up his interviews on the subject. Those are not words of a homophobe.

But progress is yes, (sometimes necessarily) slow.

His administration is not him and he's on record as saying "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage"

Actions always speak louder than words...let's see what he does about DOMA.

And...just a thought, in this country, a President's administration does what he wants them to do....they are not some autonomous entity. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back