RNC keeps racist pics on Facebook for nearly a week

When this is proven to you this was the actual, official RNC Facebook page, will you apologize?

You ignorant fuck

1) I have nothing to apologize for
2) I linked to the actual RNC page that has no fan photo section
3) There are a lot of spoof pages
4) Page owners who have open content by 'friends' are not inherently in support of all things posted on their 'wall'
5) If not immediately caught by an 'administrator', such posts do not mean that the RNC is accepting of racist comments or any other similar claim by you wingnuts

Grow the fuck up

**Edit** and additionally... funny that 'major' news outlets are not picking up on such a 'hammering' story... and even the 'Newsweek' article calls it a 'fan site'....

Paperview....I would take that as a "No." :lol::lol::lol:

Don't you like his choice of words? He seems upset.
Poor lil thing.

I hope he doesn't bust a vessel in his noggin

or anything.

Care to explain how that picture is racist?

By itself, it's not racist. But combined with the added text, it certainly is.

Unless of course you can explain to me how laws forbidding interracial marriage are not racist.

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have an opinion on interracial marriages and/or couplings and not be called a racist due to those opinions. Would you consider a black man racist for sharing those views?

yes, and we often do call Charles Bass exactly that. way to fail.

Yep.. it's plain as day... liberals see racism where it doesn't exist.

"miscegenation is a crime" posted under obama eating fried chicken, no that is not racist. no no. of course not.

"kill this ******" under the same pic, would that be racist? i guess not.

Of course it's not. I know plenty of black Americans that don't think races should mix. So it's not just a "white" thing. Fact is "kill this ******" wasn't under the pic, but it's good to see where you stand.

very informative post by you, illustrates your kind of "logic".

not just a "white" thing, you whiny bitch.:lol:

if blacks are against miscegenation that would be a racist attitude, too.

this pic and yes the caption belongs to the pic is racist.

Unless of course you can explain to me how laws forbidding interracial marriage are not racist.

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have an opinion on interracial marriages and/or couplings and not be called a racist due to those opinions. Would you consider a black man racist for sharing those views?

That's the definition of racism you nitwit. :rofl:

And yes, 52nd Street is as racist as fuck for spouting this very same RACISM.

To paraphrase your own nonsense for the entertainment of all:

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have as many racist opinions as you like and not be called a racist due to those opinions. :rofl:

No you stupid fuck racism is a belief that a particular race is superior to others.

**Edit** and additionally... funny that 'major' news outlets are not picking up on such a 'hammering' story... and even the 'Newsweek' article calls it a 'fan site'....

Maybe you should contact this reporter and set him straight:

: Racist photos left on GOP Facebook page | Detroit Free Press | Freep.com

BLOG Page

Browser: Racist photos left on GOP Facebook page | Detroit Free Press | Freep.com

Epic fail
The story is picking up speed. Great googlies!

You think the RNC will be forced to make a comment on it?

Things that make you go hmmmmm.
hmmm.jpg

yes, and we often do call Charles Bass exactly that. way to fail.

You're an idiot if you think that by being opposed to interracial unions makes one a racist. By that logic anyone opposed to homosexual unions is a homophobe.

I happen to believe in a free country you're free to have as many racist opinions as you like and not be called a racist due to those opinions. :rofl:

No you stupid fuck racism is a belief that a particular race is superior to others.

like when some white dude is against miscegenation because he thinks the black dudes are better equipped and are stealing all the white women and he stands in the prairie with his needle-dick, alone all by himself?

black men are not the problem, wolves are taking all our women.

"miscegenation is a crime" posted under obama eating fried chicken, no that is not racist. no no. of course not.

"kill this ******" under the same pic, would that be racist? i guess not.

Of course it's not. I know plenty of black Americans that don't think races should mix. So it's not just a "white" thing. Fact is "kill this ******" wasn't under the pic, but it's good to see where you stand.

Racist attitude? Really? Damn you idiots are coming out of the woodwork now!! How long have you been a racist?

Racism? What does it even mean any more? Seems to be the battle cry of those bankrupt of any plausible arguments. You don't agree with BHO? RACIST! You think Sharpton's a jerk? RACIST!! You think Charles Barkley is a knucklehead? RACIST!!!

Anyway, Obama isn't black.. so WTF???? And the premise of this thread seems to be that the RNC controls Facebook.... again.. WTF????

Last edited:

like when some white dude is against miscegenation because he thinks the black dudes are better equipped and are stealing all the white women and he stands in the prairie with his needle-dick, alone all by himself?

Damn you are a racist.

Racism? What does it even mean any more? Seems to be the battle cry of those bankrupt of any plausible arguments. You don't agree with BHO? RACIST! You think Sharpton's a jerk? RACIST!! You think Charles Barkley is a knucklehead? RACIST!!!

Anyway, Obama isn't black.. so WTF???? And the premise of this thread seems to be that the RNC controls Facebook.... again.. WTF????
Should the RNC control the content on its official FB page?

Oh, well then I can see how a pick of BHO eating chicken is construed as racist. God knows WHITE PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE SO STUPID AS TO EAT FRIED CHICKEN.

Well I really wish they would announce these contests. I would like some time to fish around for the most ridiculous example of manufactured outrage I could find. Even then I'm not sure it would beat this entry.

Racist attitude? Really? Damn you idiots are coming out of the woodwork now!! How long have you been a racist?

how long have you been subsisting on skunk turds and armadillo piss? not healthy, you can get leprosy, and it affects the brain, makes your posts look all retarded n shit.

Damn you are a racist.

:lol::lol::lol:

projecting weak-ass punk.

Forum List

Back