right wing cons want to start a war with a billion Muslims

I'm glad the con replies have made it so clear that not only are they dumber than a retarded dog, but if this country is as dumb as they are, we will have China and Russia dropping nukes on us in retaliation. These morons really believe that if we drop nukes on the Muslims and destroy their oil fields it will be "problem solved". We really need a new adjective.... moronic stupid is too much of an understatement.
^^
Mindless partisan bigotry at its finest

I don't want to start a war with em. I'd be happy if we nuked em all from orbit.
End of problem.
Exhibit A - from THIS thread no less.
Way to keep up.
"I don't want to start a war with em"
So much for your proof.
You're as smart as her....dropping nukes isn't starting a war. Six year old kids are smarter than that.
Obama claimed that bombing Libya wasn't a war.
And Clinton did not go to war with Iraq - he just just conducted missile and airstrikes.

right wing cons want to start a war with a billion Muslims...
Not just a war with ISIS and Al Qaeda

Which is Islam... and who: STARTED A WAR WITH US!

the right wing extremists in the U.S. want to declare war

THEY DECLARED WAR ON US!
And they rag on Obama ...

WHO NEEDS TO PRETEND THAT ISLAM DID NOT DECLARE AND IS PRESENTLY WAGING WAR AGAINST US.

Along with the balance of the Ideological Left... proving that neither the Ideological Left or obama
ARE WITH US!
No, I'm not with "YOU'S" because you belong in a rubber room. Islam didn't invade "US", we invaded them all the way back in WWI and in WWII, and we've been breaking treaties with them ever since, just like all the treaties we broke with the Native Americans. The U.S. sold chemical weapons to Iraq and missiles to Iran at the same time during the Iran/Iraq war. Raygun gave a billion dollars worth of weapons to the Taliban to terrorize the Russians. The U.S. invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, and helped the Jews steal the holy land from the Palestinians.
"WE" will never be with the right wing extremists. You're just as crazy as ISIS.

I don't want to start a war with em. I'd be happy if we nuked em all from orbit.
End of problem.
Way to keep up.
So much for your proof.
You're as smart as her....dropping nukes isn't starting a war. Six year old kids are smarter than that.

And who opposed intervention in Libya?

Me.

Who wanted even more intervention in Libya and accused Obama of 'leading from behind'?

The warmonger Rightwing.

End of problem.
Way to keep up.
So much for your proof.

And who opposed intervention in Libya?

Me.

Who wanted even more intervention in Libya and accused Obama of 'leading from behind'?

The warmonger Rightwing.

No, the right wing didn't want intervention in Libya. We thought the people Obama was helping were worse than Qadaffi. Only McCain approved of the bombing, and he's a pariah in the Republican Party.

No, I'm not with "YOU'S" because you belong in a rubber room. Islam didn't invade "US", we invaded them all the way back in WWI and in WWII, and we've been breaking treaties with them ever since, just like all the treaties we broke with the Native Americans. The U.S. sold chemical weapons to Iraq and missiles to Iran at the same time during the Iran/Iraq war. Raygun gave a billion dollars worth of weapons to the Taliban to terrorize the Russians. The U.S. invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, and helped the Jews steal the holy land from the Palestinians.
"WE" will never be with the right wing extremists. You're just as crazy as ISIS.
^^^
Mindless partisan bigotry.

Not just a war with ISIS and Al Qaeda, the right wing extremists in the U.S. want to declare war on all of Islam. And they rag on Obama for not going along with the idea. Well hey, here's a clue...start that stupid war and then NO MORE OIL! When these moron cons piss off Saudi Arabia and the rest of the oil producers, then not only are we cut off, but so is all of Europe. And then here we go again with another global economic collapse. The most dangerous extremists in the world today is the GOP.
Says the left wing ultra con, still stuck in the sixties and thinking looking like a hippie is cutting-edge.

Not just a war with ISIS and Al Qaeda, the right wing extremists in the U.S. want to declare war on all of Islam. And they rag on Obama for not going along with the idea. Well hey, here's a clue...start that stupid war and then NO MORE OIL! When these moron cons piss off Saudi Arabia and the rest of the oil producers, then not only are we cut off, but so is all of Europe. And then here we go again with another global economic collapse. The most dangerous extremists in the world today is the GOP.

So the GOP is more dangerous than ISIS and Al Qaeda? You are WING-NUT.

And who in the GOP has ever, ever, ever even hinted at such a ridiculous idea as waging on the entire Muslim world? On the contrary, Republicans have been urging Obama to more strongly support those non-jihadist Muslim leaders and nations that have been attacked by jihadists and that have been battling jihadists.

Sheesh, what planet do you live on?

So the GOP is more dangerous than ISIS and Al Qaeda? You are WING-NUT.

And who in the GOP has ever, ever, ever even hinted at such a ridiculous idea as waging on the entire Muslim world? On the contrary, Republicans have been urging Obama to more strongly support those non-jihadist Muslim leaders and nations that have been attacked by jihadists and that have been battling jihadists.

Sheesh, what planet do you live on?
Shrub and the cons killed a million invading Iraq and Afghanistan. ISIS and Al Qaeda haven't killed even a 50 thousand Americans. And most of the million were innocent civilians. You call them collateral damage.

I don't want to see a war with all Muslims. I'm just not willing to bury my head in the sand ... sing Kumbayah ... and pretend that the killing of Americans is not relevant enough to get involved and protect them. Not all Muslims are extremist and evil, but we need to call out and condemn those who hold no real value for human life. When we would much rather be seen as being "politically correct" on the issue than be honest and call a spade a spade, then those who share in that view need to express that feeling. You need to be up front and say that the lives of Americans don't matter to us when it conflicts with the sensitivity of others, and that you would much rather try to find a way to appease them than defend your own people.

Last edited:

You're both a liar and stupid.

First off scumbag, the Ottoman empire was a primary aggressor in World War 1. You're terrorist allies were invaded by the British because of aggression by the Ottomans.

Secondly, the Taliban didn't even exist while Reagan was in office - you're flat out lying - as leftist scum typically do.

You're just another leftist, Jew hating, terrorist loving pile of shit.

Shrub and the cons killed a million invading Iraq and Afghanistan. ISIS and Al Qaeda haven't killed even a 50 thousand Americans. And most of the million were innocent civilians. You call them collateral damage.

It makes you sad that your terrorist allies haven't killed enough Americans, huh?

Typical democrat.

You're both a liar and stupid.

First off scumbag, the Ottoman empire was a primary aggressor in World War 1. You're terrorist allies were invaded by the British because of aggression by the Ottomans.

Secondly, the Taliban didn't even exist while Reagan was in office - you're flat out lying - as leftist scum typically do.

You're just another leftist, Jew hating, terrorist loving pile of shit.
Thanks for showing us what a dumb fucking moron you are....

Forum List

Back