right wing cons want to start a war with a billion Muslims

1. You can't declare war against a religion.
2. The war has already been declared on us, and we've been fighting it for 20-30 years now. It just took 9/11 for the average American to notice.
3. It's not the cultural Muslims waging it against us. Let's take the figure of 2.2 billion Muslims as an accurate figure for their worldwide number. Let's also take the standard estimate of 94% who adhere to non-violent, moderate forms. That leaves us with 6% who practice it as it was originally laid down. 6% of 2.2 billion is just about 1,452,000 terrorists and terrorist sympathizers. Even the liberals' traditional figure of 1% leaves us with 220,000. Those are our enemies. The other 20,548,000 to 21,780,000 of Muslims could go either way. These numbers may no longer be accurate as they discount the recruiting efforts of IS and the population increase since last year.

Not just a war with ISIS and Al Qaeda, the right wing extremists in the U.S. want to declare war on all of Islam. And they rag on Obama for not going along with the idea. Well hey, here's a clue...start that stupid war and then NO MORE OIL! When these moron cons piss off Saudi Arabia and the rest of the oil producers, then not only are we cut off, but so is all of Europe. And then here we go again with another global economic collapse. The most dangerous extremists in the world today is the GOP.

Leftist fuckwads can't come to grips with the fact we are already at war.

Oh and stupid, we have more proven oil than Saudi Arabia. We'll be just fine.
We will be just fine until we are fundamentally transformed out of being Americans.

“We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.”
"There it was. This was the culmination of Obama’s colloquiums on religious violence, his op-eds in major urban newspapers expounding on the phenomenon, and a rambling speech on the subject before a rapt audience of supporters. It just so happens that ISIS would say precisely the same thing."

Theology Professor Obama declares America is at war with people who have perverted Islam Hot Air
So, think he will become the Pope of Islam, or, Grand Caliph after leaving the White House?

I am with the OP, Obama is trying to keep American men off the ground , those like Cheney who did everything he could not to serve in the Vietnam war (what 4 deferments) and some others like him had no problem sending men to Iraq. Let the people in the ME fight it out.
Four deferments.

I think he has also had four major heart surgeries, maybe even four artificial hearts.

I would not have wanted him covering my brother's ass; wheezy guy like that could have been heard a mile away.

“We are at war with people who have perverted Islam.”
"There it was. This was the culmination of Obama’s colloquiums on religious violence, his op-eds in major urban newspapers expounding on the phenomenon, and a rambling speech on the subject before a rapt audience of supporters. It just so happens that ISIS would say precisely the same thing."

Theology Professor Obama declares America is at war with people who have perverted Islam Hot Air

ISIS would say that they are perverting Islam?

Did you really think that post through?

The Cons seem to have a real hard on and they just can't seem to get it...
Let the ME sort itself out.. Why get involved? Has messing in ME not taught the Cons anything.

The ME is fighting among itself, this is a family-like dispute, they have history which your regular person doesn't know and the Hard Right are completely clueless.
Before invading Iraq how many of ye idiots knew the difference between Sunni and Shite?
Actually answer truthfully, can any of ye tell us the actually belief differences today(without looking up Goggle)?

What is Iran's major internal problem today?

the problem with the HArd right is they don't know. They had one cocked up war in the ME and now they want another, dumb enough to do it twice. Just look at there recent posts on Bush's reasons for invading Iraq, they believe he was right.

So just after we got the economy some what back on track &got ourselves out of major troop deployments in foreign countries, the kids want to get back in charge.

I think there fear is that by not starting a war soon the Military Industrial complex will not be continually supported.

So they want to start wars abroad and ignore the needs of the people at home.

Here is a little help:
death-8-586x500.png

death-2-2-587x500.jpg

So you got guys here that want to spend trillions on Wars and totally ignore the real killers in society...
Are we just getting bribed by Big Pharma and Big Tobacco...

Let me speak Con language for second:

You can't go to war because you can't afford it.

Let the ME sort itself out.. Why get involved? Has messing in ME not taught the Cons anything.

The ME is fighting among itself, this is a family-like dispute, they have history which your regular person doesn't know and the Hard Right are completely clueless.
Before invading Iraq how many of ye idiots knew the difference between Sunni and Shite?
Actually answer truthfully, can any of ye tell us the actually belief differences today(without looking up Goggle)?

the problem with the HArd right is they don't know. They had one cocked up war in the ME and now they want another, dumb enough to do it twice. Just look at there recent posts on Bush's reasons for invading Iraq, they believe he was right.

So just after we got the economy some what back on track &got ourselves out of major troop deployments in foreign countries, the kids want to get back in charge.

I think there fear is that by not starting a war soon the Military Industrial complex will not be continually supported.

Here is a little help:
death-8-586x500.png

death-2-2-587x500.jpg

So you got guys here that want to spend trillions on Wars and totally ignore the real killers in society...

So we ignore them, let them grow and spread like a cancer until they have the numbers and the money to accomplish their mission, which is the annihilation of Israel and the "West".

Sounds great
:cuckoo:

I am with the OP, Obama is trying to keep American men off the ground , those like Cheney who did everything he could not to serve in the Vietnam war (what 4 deferments) and some others like him had no problem sending men to Iraq. Let the people in the ME fight it out.
Four deferments.

I think he has also had four major heart surgeries, maybe even four artificial hearts.

I would not have wanted him covering my brother's ass; wheezy guy like that could have been heard a mile away.

True if he had been wheezing like that then they would not of wanted him, but the Vietnam War, he was young and healthy then. Oh yes he got a new heart at what the age of 71.

Here is a little help:
death-8-586x500.png

death-2-2-587x500.jpg

Very good, but many Vets commit suicide, start smoking during war, drink due to PTSD, loose limbs and get hooked on pain pills, can't move and gain weight leading to cholesterol and gain wt, leading to adult onset DM and Heart Attacks.

Not just a war with ISIS and Al Qaeda, the right wing extremists in the U.S. want to declare war on all of Islam.
This is, of course, a lie.
I have seen posts on these boards that advocate that very thing.
No you haven't.
Yes, I have.
You have no proof.

Don't read well, huh?

Forum List

Back