Right Here Within 50 Miles Of My Home

Didn't you know cammmpbell supports those who cling to their quran and guns jet planes and suicide vest.

You obviously missed the point Dickbreath.....I strongly oppose all forms of ancient god worship it's just that the Jesus freaks can dish it out but they can't take it. They believe that they will rise from their grave, meet their ghost pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live in eternal bliss while any of us who don't believe in ghosts burn in a pit of fire and brimstone. How stupid is that shit?

Last edited:
Cammmpbell thinks it's freedom FROM religion....just one more thing he's wrong about.
What i don't get is, he hates Christians (or any religion) so much and he just can't stay away from the religion forum. I think he's full of guilt actually...........

Cammmpbell thinks it's freedom FROM religion....just one more thing he's wrong about.
What i don't get is, he hates Christians (or any religion) so much and he just can't stay away from the religion forum. I think he's full of guilt actually...........

Maybe you are on to something. All he does it bash religious folks. He gives athiests a bad name. Shoving his shit down their throats. Sure, religious folks do that to athiests, but they give religion a bad name. He is just like em

Maybe you are on to something. All he does it bash religious folks. He gives athiests a bad name. Shoving his shit down their throats. Sure, religious folks do that to athiests, but they give religion a bad name. He is just like em

I'm a Christian, so i'm one of those "religious" folks....but i have NEVER pushed my beliefs on anyone. I come here to this board to discuss it with others, and yes i'll tell it like i see it and what i believe....but i have NEVER told someone they are going to hell or anything like that because they don't believe...that's between them and God.

But Cammmpbell is obsessed with it! I really believe that because he says he was a Christian for many years, now he's not, he's feeling guilt. He just doesn't see it that way.........God is still working on him! Hope he wakes up before it's too late.....

People who believe they are going to float away on a cloud and live in bliss forever while I roast in a pit of fire and brimstone can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer, Coon Dawg Ass!!

so?......Disneyland is about 3 miles from mine......:eusa_eh:

Didn't you know cammmpbell supports those who cling to their quran and guns jet planes and suicide vest.

You obviously missed the point Dickbreath.....I strongly oppose all forms of ancient god worship it's just that the Jesus freaks can dish it out but they can't take it. They believe that they will rise from their grave, meet their ghost pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live in eternal bliss while any of us who don't believe in ghosts burn in a pit of fire and brimstone. How stupid is that shit?

So what? How does someone else believing in God and religion affect your life? Are they holding a gun to your head forcing you to search for youtube videos, like the one you searched for and posted?

You're an idiot. But I suspect you already knew that.

People who believe they are going to float away on a cloud and live in bliss forever while I roast in a pit of fire and brimstone can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer, Coon Dawg Ass!!

I dont believe in religion, or any idol. However, I dont doubt a supreme being. People have their own opinions. See the difference?

...but i have NEVER told someone they are going to hell or anything like that because they don't believe...that's between them and God.

But Cammmpbell is obsessed with it! I really believe that because he says he was a Christian for many years, now he's not, he's feeling guilt. He just doesn't see it that way.........God is still working on him! Hope he wakes up before it's too late..... [E.A.]
So, erm ...what's going to happen if he doesn't? :eusa_think:

So what? How does someone else believing in God and religion affect your life? Are they holding a gun to your head forcing you to search for youtube videos, like the one you searched for and posted?

You're an idiot. But I suspect you already knew that.

I was brainwashed with that idiotic bullshit by my own family before I ever started the first grade. Guess what? It didn't work. It took me till I was sixty years old but I finally put it behind me.

People who believe that because I don't believe what they believe I will burn in eternal hell can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer, Coon Dawg Ass!!

so?......Disneyland is about 3 miles from mine......:eusa_eh:

and if it turns out to be true?.....then what are you going to do after you are floating up there with the knowledge that you spit in those beings faces?....

...but i have NEVER told someone they are going to hell or anything like that because they don't believe...that's between them and God.

But Cammmpbell is obsessed with it! I really believe that because he says he was a Christian for many years, now he's not, he's feeling guilt. He just doesn't see it that way.........God is still working on him! Hope he wakes up before it's too late..... [E.A.]
So, erm ...what's going to happen if he doesn't? :eusa_think:

Ya know what? I don't really know for sure, I've never died before :) ... but my BELIEF is it won't be pretty. I'd much rather believe in what I believe and find out i was wrong, than to not believe and mock God's word and find out i was wrong. That's MY choice. How am i hurting Cammmpbell or any other non-believers by this? Why is it so important to him to mock believers? He fits right in though with what the Bible told us would happen...He said we will be mocked and hated for our belief. Pretty sad.....

That can go both ways....
I've never told anyone they're going to burn in hell, I don't make that decision.
So why is it so important to you to mock me for my beliefs? Just because Satan got ahold of you and turned you away from God, just proves what a weak person you are. Sorry, but i'm stronger than that. You've made your choice, you live with it.

Campbell is the most intolerant and miserable person in his old age and feels he has to dump that on the people here.

you have to feel sorry for someone like that

sheeesh

50 miles?

Is that how sensitive you are to religion waves?

Go for the Heavy Duty tin foil, that has a guaranteed 100 miles range

tin-foil-hat.jpg

and if it turns out to be true?.....then what are you going to do after you are floating up there with the knowledge that you spit in those beings faces?....

I'm not just spitting on their dumb, brainwashed asses I'm proving they don't have the good sense of a goose.

I was brainwashed with that idiotic bullshit by my own family before I ever started the first grade. Guess what? It didn't work. It took me till I was sixty years old but I finally put it behind me.

People who believe that because I don't believe what they believe I will burn in eternal hell can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer, Coon Dawg Ass!!
Obviously, it was only one of your families many failures but then they were not on strong genetic ground with you in the first place.

Forum List

Back