Right Here Within 50 Miles Of My Home

You obviously missed the point Dickbreath.....I strongly oppose all forms of ancient god worship it's just that the Jesus freaks can dish it out but they can't take it. They believe that they will rise from their grave, meet their ghost pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live in eternal bliss while any of us who don't believe in ghosts burn in a pit of fire and brimstone. How stupid is that shit?

and if it turns out to be true?.....then what are you going to do after you are floating up there with the knowledge that you spit in those beings faces?....

I'm not just spitting on their dumb, brainwashed asses I'm proving they don't have the good sense of a goose.

The only thing you've ever proven is how hateful you are. That comes from the evil that's in control of you. That hate has taken you over so strongly that you don't see how it's brainwashed YOU.

Campbell is the most intolerant and miserable person in his old age and feels he has to dump that on the people here.

you have to feel sorry for someone like that

sheeesh

Its his insecurities manifesting themselves as intolerance of others opinions.

In short he is constantly trying to convince himself he is right and everyone else is wrong

and if it turns out to be true?.....then what are you going to do after you are floating up there with the knowledge that you spit in those beings faces?....

I'm not just spitting on their dumb, brainwashed asses I'm proving they don't have the good sense of a goose.

The only thing you've ever proven is how hateful you are. That comes from the evil that's in control of you. That hate has taken you over so strongly that you don't see how it's brainwashed YOU.

You've got me mixed up with the bible and it's ancient authors who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat:

The new testament says that folks who believe in Jesus will rise from the grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, be joined by those still alive who believe, fly off to paradise to live an eternal life of bliss while those who don't believe what they do will roast in a pit. If That Isn't A Fairy Tale I've Never Read One:

Matthew 24:30 ~ And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory~

1 Thessalonians 4:

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

John 3:18

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Luke 16

24 So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

Last edited:
$nerd5.jpg
You obviously missed the point Dickbreath.....I strongly oppose all forms of ancient god worship it's just that the Jesus freaks can dish it out but they can't take it. They believe that they will rise from their grave, meet their ghost pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live in eternal bliss while any of us who don't believe in ghosts burn in a pit of fire and brimstone. How stupid is that shit?

You really should get out more. Not all religious people are snake handlers.

Last edited:

You've got me mixed up with the bible and it's ancient authors who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat:

The new testament says that folks who believe in Jesus will rise from the grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, be joined by those still alive who believe, fly off to paradise to live an eternal life of bliss while those who don't believe what they do will roast in a pit. If That Isn't A Fairy Tale I've Never Read One:

Matthew 24:30 ~ And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory~

1 Thessalonians 4:

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Luke 16

24 So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

So according to you, should everyone go to heaven?

We should all pray for the love of Jesus to touch Campbellllllllllllllll

On the count of three...

1 Thessalonians 4:

Luke 16

There is no heaven, there is no hell, ain't nobody gonna' rise from the grave much less live a life of bliss because they believed an ancient fairy tale written by camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat. Are you shittin' me? Just how brainwashed can any intelligent human be?

i am not talking about people here....i am saying if we are all "resurrected" as the Bible says.....then you will know you were wrong,and having spit in those beings faces instead of just saying i dont believe and leave it at that......then what?......are you going to then start doing some ass kissing and some fast talking......or just accept your fate?.....

Jesus made venomous snakes and Campbeeeelllll

Oh haven't you heard? Jesus made everything, him, his daddy and the holy ghost. Add Mama Mary and you've got enough for a foursome. Fore!!

Next thing you know they will be handling snakes and conducting exorcisms in the street. Oh well....at least they quit burning witches.

Last edited:
Dear Cammmpbell, You seem very bitter, and seem to blame Christians for your own limitations because it took you sixty years to break out of the shackles of doctrine.
I stopped believing in hellfire when I was sixteen, and that was fifty years ago.
Unlike you I spent the last fifty years searching for truth through other sources than the biblical theology that I abandoned in my youth. I have been involved in several cults and eventually rejected them. I have been to countless spiritualist meetings, and had much evidence of survival, and I have been involved in the study of theosophy, which is the practical occult.

All this has led me to conclude there probably is a God, and he is far greater than religions have ever described. His plan for us is perfect, and it entails our reincarnating over countless lives on many different inhabited planets. Until we reach a state of grace, or enlightenment, after which we live on as immortals in a higher dimension, and we remember all our past lives as memory is stored in the soul not the brain. We have to account for all our actions and pay all karmic debts before we can progress in the higher worlds so there can be no injustice. But in between incarnations we live as discarnate spirits in a higher realm. We eventually realize we cannot progress without reincarnating so we choose to come back to the mortal realm. We do not go to eternal heaven or hellfire, and that is a myth.

Forget the bible myths, they are not the measure of God. They are just a simple peoples attempts to understand an incomprehensible and infinite deity.

Dear Cammmpbell, You seem very bitter, and seem to blame Christians for your own limitations because it took you sixty years to break out of the shackles of doctrine.
I stopped believing in hellfire when I was sixteen, and that was fifty years ago.
Unlike you I spent the last fifty years searching for truth through other sources than the biblical theology that I abandoned in my youth. I have been involved in several cults and eventually rejected them. I have been to countless spiritualist meetings, and had much evidence of survival, and I have been involved in the study of theosophy, which is the practical occult.

All this has led me to conclude there probably is a God, and he is far greater than religions have ever described. His plan for us is perfect, and it entails our reincarnating over countless lives on many different inhabited planets. Until we reach a state of grace, or enlightenment, after which we live on as immortals in a higher dimension, and we remember all our past lives as memory is stored in the soul not the brain. We have to account for all our actions and pay all karmic debts before we can progress in the higher worlds so there can be no injustice. But in between incarnations we live as discarnate spirits in a higher realm. We eventually realize we cannot progress without reincarnating so we choose to come back to the mortal realm. We do not go to eternal heaven or hellfire, and that is a myth.

Forget the bible myths, they are not the measure of God. They are just a simple peoples attempts to understand an incomprehensible and infinite deity.

I looked into all of them. The most rediculous has to be scientology. Put me on this man's team:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility.Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Last edited:
God doesn't punish. He allows people to punish themselves.

God don't know shit and you know less. Screw both of you.

You make like every thought and every word god says or thinks you already have it in your mind. HELLO!

Last edited:

1 Thessalonians 4:

Luke 16

There is no heaven, there is no hell, ain't nobody gonna' rise from the grave much less live a life of bliss because they believed an ancient fairy tale written by camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat. Are you shittin' me? Just how brainwashed can any intelligent human be?

So what's our reason for living? If there's nothing after we die....what happens to our souls?

I don't believe when we die there is nothing else....it's impossible for me to believe because there is so much to this world, there is no way it just happen to be! I really don't care that you don't believe it....i do....and i most likely have a happier life than you do.

So what's our reason for living? If there's nothing after we die....what happens to our souls?

I don't believe when we die there is nothing else....it's impossible for me to believe because there is so much to this world, there is no way it just happen to be! I really don't care that you don't believe it....i do....and i most likely have a happier life than you do.
Not sure, but I understand. There are two worlds, the physical and the conscience, and I am not sure if either would exist without the other. There is yet another aspect to that.

Soul....LMAO!!!

I don't need fairy tales and crutches to live my life. Anybody who dares to imply that because they believe something for which there's absolutely no proof and I don't believe it that I will burn eternally in a pit of fire and brimstone has their head up their ass. Like I said.....they not only bore me to tears they can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer Coon Dawg Ass!!

Soul....LMAO!!!

I don't need fairy tales and crutches to live my life. Anybody who dares to imply that because they believe something for which there's absolutely no proof and I don't believe it that I will burn eternally in a pit of fire and brimstone has their head up their ass. Like I said.....they not only bore me to tears they can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer Coon Dawg Ass!!

If you're so fricking bored to tears, why do you talk about it so much???

Soul....LMAO!!!

You don't get it do you?

I was brainwashed with that load of horse shit while I was a still a child and lived 2/3 of my life doing things there's no way I would have otherwise done. In the mid 1990's I retired after 41 years with the same company and began to join online discussion forums and because of my stand against religion was banned repeatedly. That was back before the systems personnel included IP tests in their architecture and I could simply register a new E Mail name at Yahoo, GMail or other ISP's I've had and join under a new online moniker. I have typed records here in my desk of more than 150 mailnames and stage names which I have used over the last 15-17 years. I have spread the word and I'm still doing it every day. A few weeks ago I was banned from the "WritersBeat" forum and bid them farewell.

I figure I've posted nearly half a million times at no less than 25-30 forums....sometimes a couple of sentences and sometimes a couple of pages but I've had my day. If just one young person reads my experiences and drops that rediculous load of horse shit I will consider my mission a success. I wish I had the Internet earlier and hadn't been required to go to public libraries to get reference. I knew 40 years ago I would never believe it....just put off doing anything about it till I could stand it no longer.

Last edited:
Soul....LMAO!!!

You don't get it do you?

I was brainwashed with that load of horse shit while I was a still a child and lived 2/3 of my life doing things there's no way I would have otherwise done. In the mid 1990's I retired after 41 years with the same company and began to join online discussion forums and because of my stand against religion was banned repeatedly. That was back before the systems personnel included IP tests in their architecture and I could simply register a new E Mail name at Yahoo, GMail or other ISP's I've had and join under a new online moniker. I have typed records here in my desk of more than 150 mailnames and stage names which I have used over the last 15-17 years. I have spread the word and I'm still doing it every day. A few weeks ago I was banned from the "WritersBeat" forum and bid them farewell.

I figure I've posted nearly a million times at no less than 25-30 forums....sometimes a couple of sentences and sometimes a couple of pages but I've had my day. If just one young person reads my experiences and drops that rediculous load of horse shit I will consider my mission a success. I wish I had the Internet earlier and hadn't been required to go to public libraries to get reference. I knew 40 years ago I would never believe it....just put off doing anything about it till I could stand it no longer.

In a way, i really do feel sorry for you.
You have a MISSION to turn people away from God. Isn't that the same thing that Satan has sworn to do?

Forum List

Back