Right Here Within 50 Miles Of My Home

There is no heaven, there is no hell, ain't nobody gonna' rise from the grave much less live a life of bliss because they believed an ancient fairy tale written by camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat. Are you shittin' me? Just how brainwashed can any intelligent human be?

So what's our reason for living? If there's nothing after we die....what happens to our souls?

I don't believe when we die there is nothing else....it's impossible for me to believe because there is so much to this world, there is no way it just happen to be! I really don't care that you don't believe it....i do....and i most likely have a happier life than you do.

Soul....LMAO!!!

I don't need fairy tales and crutches to live my life. Anybody who dares to imply that because they believe something for which there's absolutely no proof and I don't believe it that I will burn eternally in a pit of fire and brimstone has their head up their ass. Like I said.....they not only bore me to tears they can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer Coon Dawg Ass!!

Cammpbell .....since your so sure there is no God....can you prove it?......i am more agnostic than anything else.....but hey i would like to see your evidence.....every other person who talks like you could not do it.....maybe you being older and all.....you know something no one else knows....

If you're so fricking bored to tears, why do you talk about it so much???

You don't get it do you?

I was brainwashed with that load of horse shit while I was a still a child and lived 2/3 of my life doing things there's no way I would have otherwise done. In the mid 1990's I retired after 41 years with the same company and began to join online discussion forums and because of my stand against religion was banned repeatedly. That was back before the systems personnel included IP tests in their architecture and I could simply register a new E Mail name at Yahoo, GMail or other ISP's I've had and join under a new online moniker. I have typed records here in my desk of more than 150 mailnames and stage names which I have used over the last 15-17 years. I have spread the word and I'm still doing it every day. A few weeks ago I was banned from the "WritersBeat" forum and bid them farewell.

I figure I've posted nearly a million times at no less than 25-30 forums....sometimes a couple of sentences and sometimes a couple of pages but I've had my day. If just one young person reads my experiences and drops that rediculous load of horse shit I will consider my mission a success. I wish I had the Internet earlier and hadn't been required to go to public libraries to get reference. I knew 40 years ago I would never believe it....just put off doing anything about it till I could stand it no longer.

In a way, i really do feel sorry for you.
You have a MISSION to turn people away from God. Isn't that the same thing that Satan has sworn to do?

You just don't get it do you. That load of ancient god worship written by ignorant primitives who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat has no other reference. There were basically six historians alive while all that Jesus lie was going on and not the first one of them mentioned a single miracle. How rediculous is it for you or anybody else to believe virgin birth, walking on water, healing by touching, raising from the dead, feeding thousands with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers, turning water into wine, hanging a man on a tree, bleeding him like a hog then having him show up two days later fit as a fiddle. There's only one reference for the bible.......that's the bible. If god works in that way you people are right.....that's mysterious.

Religion was initiated by the dreams and outright hallucinations of primitive mankind who was confronted with death repeatedly and either could not or refused to accept his mortality. You can believe you're going to heaven because of what you believe and that I'm not because of what I believe but it's the biggest crock of shit in the history of the world. When you're dead you're dead. get used to it.

Oh, you should find someone else to feel sorry for.........I've got it made.

Last edited:
So according to you, should everyone go to heaven?

There is no heaven, there is no hell, ain't nobody gonna' rise from the grave much less live a life of bliss because they believed an ancient fairy tale written by camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat. Are you shittin' me? Just how brainwashed can any intelligent human be?

So what's our reason for living? If there's nothing after we die....what happens to our souls?

I don't believe when we die there is nothing else....it's impossible for me to believe because there is so much to this world, there is no way it just happen to be! I really don't care that you don't believe it....i do....and i most likely have a happier life than you do.

souls are not eternal they die when the body supporting them dies.

Mark 16:18 - They will pick up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will not hurt them......

It is true, that the Bible declares, that believers can handle snakes without being harmed, but it never said believers should play with snakes intentionally. This scripture is talking about a situation, where believers are confronted with a snake by accident and need to get rid of it for their safety.

Deuteronomy 6:16 - You shall not tempt, the Lord your God.

Matthew 4:7 - Jesus said, It is written, You shall not tempt the Lord your God.

Twice in the Bible, we are warned against tempting God? There are many scriptures in the Bible, where God promises to protect us from danger, but He never said we should seek danger on purpose, so He can protect us?
Similarly, there are scriptures in the Bible, where God promises to heal us, but He never said, we should deliberately contract sickness and diseases, so He can heal us?
Whenever anyone tempts God, they are on their own, God can never be part of it and that is why some have died or been harmed for touching snakes for fun?

I've handled poisonous snakes, but God had nothing to do with it.
Being 63 and not as quick as I once was, the last 2 I've handled have been dead.

We have snake handlers, India has snake charmers.

and the old timeing man could not answer my question.......just like all the others who brag about there being no God.....big talk with no proof......

Oh I answered it. You either didn't read it or ignored it....which is the great escape for all so called Christians.

You just don't get it do you. That load of ancient god worship written by ignorant primitives who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat has no other reference. There were basically six historians alive while all that Jesus lie was going on and not the first one of them mentioned a single miracle. How rediculous is it for you or anybody else to believe virgin birth, walking on water, healing by touching, raising from the dead, feeding thousands with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers, turning water into wine, hanging a man on a tree, bleeding him like a hog then having him show up two days later fit as a fiddle. There's only one reference for the bible.......that's the bible. If god works in that way you people are right.....that's mysterious.

Religion was initiated by the dreams and outright hallucinations of primitive mankind who was confronted with death repeatedly and either could not or refused to accept his mortality. You can believe you're going to heaven because of what you believe and that I'm not because of what I believe but it's the biggest crock of shit in the history of the world. When you're dead you're dead. get used to it.

Last edited:

souls are not eternal they die when the body supporting them dies.

you may be right.....but you may be wrong....

We have snake handlers, India has snake charmers.

and the old timeing man could not answer my question.......just like all the others who brag about there being no God.....big talk with no proof......

Oh I answered it. You either didn't read it or ignored it....which is the great escape for all so called Christians.

Campbell your the one missing my question.....im not talking about Religion or if Jesus existed......im talking about is there a "GOD" who put this all together.....what man has conjured up in the meantime is irrelevant.....is there a higher power.....whether it be a God or the concept i lean towards.....a vastly advanced race of beings who have "seeded" the planet so to speak.......this is what you or anybody else cannot prove one way or the other......do they exist?.......

Campbell your the one missing my question.....im not talking about Religion or if Jesus existed......im talking about is there a "GOD" who put this all together.....what man has conjured up in the meantime is irrelevant.....is there a higher power.....whether it be a God or the concept i lean towards.....a vastly advanced race of beings who have "seeded" the planet so to speak.......this is what you or anybody else cannot prove one way or the other......do they exist?.......

How many times do I have to key it? Put me on this man's team:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Or This One:

“The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.” ~Thomas Jefferson~ Letter to President John Adams (4/11/1823)

so?......Disneyland is about 3 miles from mine......:eusa_eh:

Didn't you know cammmpbell supports those who cling to their quran and guns jet planes and suicide vest.

You obviously missed the point Dickbreath.....I strongly oppose all forms of ancient god worship it's just that the Jesus freaks can dish it out but they can't take it. They believe that they will rise from their grave, meet their ghost pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live in eternal bliss while any of us who don't believe in ghosts burn in a pit of fire and brimstone. How stupid is that shit?

You made it up so you tell us?

You obviously missed the point Dickbreath.....I strongly oppose all forms of ancient god worship it's just that the Jesus freaks can dish it out but they can't take it. They believe that they will rise from their grave, meet their ghost pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live in eternal bliss while any of us who don't believe in ghosts burn in a pit of fire and brimstone. How stupid is that shit?

So what? How does someone else believing in God and religion affect your life? Are they holding a gun to your head forcing you to search for youtube videos, like the one you searched for and posted?

You're an idiot. But I suspect you already knew that.

I was brainwashed with that idiotic bullshit by my own family before I ever started the first grade. Guess what? It didn't work. It took me till I was sixty years old but I finally put it behind me.

People who believe that because I don't believe what they believe I will burn in eternal hell can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer, Coon Dawg Ass!!

Put it behind you? You're on here whining about it, still talking about it! :lol: Looks like the only thing behind you is your big orange Tennessee volunteer coon dawg ass!

Last edited:
Didn't you know cammmpbell supports those who cling to their quran and guns jet planes and suicide vest.

You made it up so you tell us?

Ancient camel herders made it up and wrote it for their followers to read and believe. Don't you people ever read or listen to anything except your self serving preachers who should all get an honest job?

The new testament says that folks who believe in Jesus will rise from the grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, be joined by those still alive who believe, fly off to paradise to live an eternal life of bliss while those who don't believe what they do will roast in a pit:

Matthew 24:30 ~ And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory~

1 Thessalonians 4:

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
John 3:18

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God

Luke 16

24 So the rich man called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

Last edited:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Or This One:

“The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.” ~Thomas Jefferson~ Letter to President John Adams (4/11/1823)

how many fucking times do i have to key it?.....PROVE GOD DOES NOT EXIST?.....give me some fucking proof.....Einstein could not.....maybe you can.....if your going to make statements like you have been.....back it up..........you just dont state an opinion....you harp on the "phoniness" of a God....so give me some fucking proof.....otherwise quit harping on it.....

Or This One:

how many fucking times do i have to key it?.....PROVE GOD DOES NOT EXIST?.....give me some fucking proof.....Einstein could not.....maybe you can.....if your going to make statements like you have been.....back it up..........you just dont state an opinion....you harp on the "phoniness" of a God....so give me some fucking proof.....otherwise quit harping on it.....

God either doesn't exist or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck what happens. I've never seen the first thing in my life which couldn't be proven by circumstances, equations, extrapolation, axioms, postulates, known formulas, algorithms....absolutely nothing supernatural or amounting to devine intervention etc............."Acts Of God."

God is a man's thing. He cannot accept his mortality so he has dreamed up all manner of rebirth, reincarnation, salvation, souls, ghosts, heaven, passing instead of dying, floating away on gossimer wings, entering through the pearly gates. Major crocks of bullshit all. P. T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religious belief proves he knew what he was talking about. I guess it's alright for a crazy fucker to believe anything he wants to but the first time he is caught brainwashing innocent, gullible youngsters with that horse shit he should be prosecuted and incarcerated.

One other thing.....your limp dick approach to solving a problem shows your compete ignorance. You prove a god does exist. You sure as the world can't do it with the bullshit ignorant primitives left for us.

Last edited:

Or This One:

God either doesn't exist or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck what happens. I've never seen the first thing in my life which couldn't be proven by circumstances, equations, extrapolation, axioms, postulates, known formulas, algorithms....absolutely nothing supernatural or amounting to devine intervention etc............."Acts Of God."

God is a man's thing. He cannot accept his mortality so he has dreamed up all manner of rebirth, reincarnation, salvation, souls, ghosts, heaven, passing instead of dying, floating away on gossimer wings, entering through the pearly gates. Major crocks of bullshit all. P. T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religious belief proves he knew what he was talking about. I guess it's alright for a crazy fucker to believe anything he wants to but the first time he is caught brainwashing innocent, gullible youngsters with that horse shit he should be prosecuted and incarcerated.

One other thing.....your limp dick approach to solving a problem shows your compete ignorance.You prove a god does exist. You sure as the world can't do it with the bullshit ignorant primitives left for us.
You prove a god does exist.

cant be done you dumbass...just like you cant prove he doesnt exist....so quit your fucking harping on the subject....you are starting to sound like a reverse bible thumper.....one is just as annoying as the other....

Forum List

Back