Police Warn Women Not To Jog Within 2,000 Miles Of An Open Border

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Very wise words from the police. Always carry so you'll be safe.

Laughing about the bee sting. The carry part works for me, just going out for a pack of smokes at night at the convenience store. You just never know until it is too late, to matter what you were thinking when you left the house.

Can you imagine how differently the wokey dopey AP would have written the story if the young lady was a Latina immigrant and the murderer was an Evil White Oppressor.

AP Definitive Source | Why we will lowercase white

Jul. 20, 2020 , by John Daniszewski. AP style will continue to lowercase the term white in racial, ethnic and cultural senses. This decision follows our move last month to capitalize Black in such uses. We consulted with a wide group of people internally and externally …

Last edited:
Can you imagine how differently the wokey dopey AP would have written the story if the young lady was a Latina immigrant and the murder was an Evil White Oppressor.

AP Definitive Source | Why we will lowercase white

Jul. 20, 2020 , by John Daniszewski. AP style will continue to lowercase the term white in racial, ethnic and cultural senses. This decision follows our move last month to capitalize Black in such uses. We consulted with a wide group of people internally and externally …
I see no reason to capitalize both. Skin color doesn't need capitalization except for pandering reason. I only capitalize ethnicity.

"It's mostly the fault of women who think they can just leave their houses without putting themselves in danger. "

Exactly .
a great deal of selfishness among women these days and particularly among single mothers who seem happy to abandon their kids just so they can go shopping or visit the local beauty salon .
Much heavier prison sentences are required to combat such negligence and lack of responsibility .
Well done BB for highlighting this . No wonder so many men are reluctant to pay child support.

I say a bunch of hogwash and fearmongering. Very stupid words from the police. Oh my gosh the Mexicans are coming the Mexicans are coming run for your lives. Oh please will people just take a chill pill. I have walked many times alone on trails close to the border and had zero issues.

Not within 2,000 miles of an open border? Lol how stupid and gross exaggeration of the danger. Ok those idiots who want to abide by that advice can live their lives pent-up in their house all day.

Last edited:
I say a bunch of hogwash and fearmongering. Very stupid words from the police. Oh my gosh the Mexicans are coming the Mexicans are coming run for your lives. Oh please will people just take a chill pill. I have walked many times alone on trails close to the border and had zero issues.

Not within 2,000 miles of an open border? Lol how stupid and gross exaggeration of the danger. Ok those idiots who want to abide by that advice can live their lives pent-up in their house all day.
Disaster .
Tell us you forgot your reading glassses.

That's a testament to the condition of our country when they tell women they shouldn't go somewhere.

This is America, anyone should be able to go anywhere (that is of course aside from private property) they want.

It's like saying oh white people shouldn't go there, women shouldn't go there at night and so on. If we have even a decent society anyone could go anywhere when they want without fear for their safety.

That's a testament to the condition of our country when they tell women they shouldn't go somewhere.

This is America, anyone should be able to go anywhere (that is of course aside from private property) they want.

It's like saying oh white people shouldn't go there, women shouldn't go there at night and so on. If we have even a decent society anyone could go anywhere when they want without fear for their safety.

Another who has mislaid their reading glasses .

Not even taking their k7ds out.

It's 1600 miles between our north and south borders. It's a funny way of saying that you're not safe anywhere in the country.

Forum List

Back