Right Here Within 50 Miles Of My Home

so?......Disneyland is about 3 miles from mine......:eusa_eh:

Didn't you know cammmpbell supports those who cling to their quran and guns jet planes and suicide vest.

You obviously missed the point Dickbreath.....I strongly oppose all forms of ancient god worship it's just that the Jesus freaks can dish it out but they can't take it. They believe that they will rise from their grave, meet their ghost pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live in eternal bliss while any of us who don't believe in ghosts burn in a pit of fire and brimstone. How stupid is that shit?

What do you care what others think? Are they bothering you? Taking away any rights? Keeping you up late at night? Costing you any money? :cool: Invading your privacy?

how many fucking times do i have to key it?.....PROVE GOD DOES NOT EXIST?.....give me some fucking proof.....Einstein could not.....maybe you can.....if your going to make statements like you have been.....back it up..........you just dont state an opinion....you harp on the "phoniness" of a God....so give me some fucking proof.....otherwise quit harping on it.....

God either doesn't exist or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck what happens. I've never seen the first thing in my life which couldn't be proven by circumstances, equations, extrapolation, axioms, postulates, known formulas, algorithms....absolutely nothing supernatural or amounting to devine intervention etc............."Acts Of God."

God is a man's thing. He cannot accept his mortality so he has dreamed up all manner of rebirth, reincarnation, salvation, souls, ghosts, heaven, passing instead of dying, floating away on gossimer wings, entering through the pearly gates. Major crocks of bullshit all. P. T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religious belief proves he knew what he was talking about. I guess it's alright for a crazy fucker to believe anything he wants to but the first time he is caught brainwashing innocent, gullible youngsters with that horse shit he should be prosecuted and incarcerated.

One other thing.....your limp dick approach to solving a problem shows your compete ignorance.You prove a god does exist. You sure as the world can't do it with the bullshit ignorant primitives left for us.
You prove a god does exist.

cant be done you dumbass...just like you cant prove he doesnt exist....so quit your fucking harping on the subject....you are starting to sound like a reverse bible thumper.....one is just as annoying as the other....

Cammmpbell is the type of person who if his house sewer line backs up and all the sewage backs up to the roof...he'll argue to raise the roof and villify you for wanting to clear the stoppage.

how many fucking times do i have to key it?.....PROVE GOD DOES NOT EXIST?.....give me some fucking proof.....Einstein could not.....maybe you can.....if your going to make statements like you have been.....back it up..........you just dont state an opinion....you harp on the "phoniness" of a God....so give me some fucking proof.....otherwise quit harping on it.....

God either doesn't exist or he doesn't give a phiddler's phuck what happens. I've never seen the first thing in my life which couldn't be proven by circumstances, equations, extrapolation, axioms, postulates, known formulas, algorithms....absolutely nothing supernatural or amounting to devine intervention etc............."Acts Of God."

God is a man's thing. He cannot accept his mortality so he has dreamed up all manner of rebirth, reincarnation, salvation, souls, ghosts, heaven, passing instead of dying, floating away on gossimer wings, entering through the pearly gates. Major crocks of bullshit all. P. T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religious belief proves he knew what he was talking about. I guess it's alright for a crazy fucker to believe anything he wants to but the first time he is caught brainwashing innocent, gullible youngsters with that horse shit he should be prosecuted and incarcerated.

One other thing.....your limp dick approach to solving a problem shows your compete ignorance.You prove a god does exist. You sure as the world can't do it with the bullshit ignorant primitives left for us.

cant be done you dumbass...just like you cant prove he doesnt exist....so quit your fucking harping on the subject....you are starting to sound like a reverse bible thumper.....one is just as annoying as the other....

Go to hell...(if there was one)

Who the fuck do you think you are? Don't be telling me what to do or write unless you're a hall monitor(I Wouldn't Be Surprised)

Who the fuck do you think you are? Don't be telling me what to do or write unless you're a hall monitor(I Wouldn't Be Surprised)

:clap2:

crybaby.png

:clap2:

crybaby.png

5f75580a25usades.jpg.jpg

You said Jesus doesn't exist so therefore "Jesus freaks" can't exist...:eusa_eh:

That's without a doubt the most dumbassed thing I've ever heard anybody say....'course I'm just 78.

It may be but it's based on your logic so congrats...you finally realize you're a miserable old bastard.

Just trying to follow your circle jerk with yourself.

So brain surgeon, if Jesus didn't exist as you said. How would one know how to become a "Jesus freak"?

Last edited:
who would jesus lie about ?

would jesus post half naked pictures of some woman and then claim it was the presidents mother?

You obviously missed the point Dickbreath.....I strongly oppose all forms of ancient god worship it's just that the Jesus freaks can dish it out but they can't take it. They believe that they will rise from their grave, meet their ghost pal floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live in eternal bliss while any of us who don't believe in ghosts burn in a pit of fire and brimstone. How stupid is that shit?

So what? How does someone else believing in God and religion affect your life? Are they holding a gun to your head forcing you to search for youtube videos, like the one you searched for and posted?

You're an idiot. But I suspect you already knew that.

I was brainwashed with that idiotic bullshit by my own family before I ever started the first grade. Guess what? It didn't work. It took me till I was sixty years old but I finally put it behind me.

People who believe that because I don't believe what they believe I will burn in eternal hell can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer, Coon Dawg Ass!!

Amongst your many apparent flaws is your insistence that Christianity or the Bible condemns you to hell for not believing. I can assure you the Catholic Church does not ascribe to that in the least, but you will only reference the Catholics when it works in your favor. So in the meantime, you brand all Christians with your lies.

Just because you cannot put two and two together is not any reason for other parents to deprive their children of vital teachings about God. After all, most parents want to be with their children for all eternity so we teach them the most valuable truths when they are young and not leave it up to the government or schools or those like you who hate Christianity to tell our children what is important. Don't freak out... apparently this "brainwashing" did not have much of an impact on your life's choices.

fuck you you old annoying piece of shit.....i will tell you whatever i want tell you just like you do to everyone else....now go and make sure you haven't shit yourself.....your getting exited again........

Cammmpbell is the type of person who if his house sewer line backs up and all the sewage backs up to the roof...he'll argue to raise the roof and villify you for wanting to clear the stoppage.

Campbell is an annoying old fucker......im sure the caretakers where he is at let him sit in his own shit and piss for a while because he is there too....

You said Jesus doesn't exist so therefore "Jesus freaks" can't exist...:eusa_eh:

That's without a doubt the most dumbassed thing I've ever heard anybody say....'course I'm just 78.

It may be but it's based on your logic so congrats...you finally realize you're a miserable old bastard.

Just trying to follow your circle jerk with yourself.

So brain surgeon, if Jesus didn't exist as you said. How would one know how to become a "Jesus freak"?

One thing I've learned during my time around here......when folks begin to call you names they've lost the argument.

Forum List

Back