Right Here Within 50 Miles Of My Home

That's without a doubt the most dumbassed thing I've ever heard anybody say....'course I'm just 78.

It may be but it's based on your logic so congrats...you finally realize you're a miserable old bastard.

Just trying to follow your circle jerk with yourself.

So brain surgeon, if Jesus didn't exist as you said. How would one know how to become a "Jesus freak"?

One thing I've learned during my time around here......when folks begin to call you names they've lost the argument.

you mean like when you called him Dickbreath a while back?....

Cammmpbell thinks it's freedom FROM religion....just one more thing he's wrong about.
What i don't get is, he hates Christians (or any religion) so much and he just can't stay away from the religion forum. I think he's full of guilt actually...........

Maybe you are on to something. All he does it bash religious folks. He gives athiests a bad name. Shoving his shit down their throats. Sure, religious folks do that to athiests, but they give religion a bad name. He is just like em

People who believe they are going to float away on a cloud and live in bliss forever while I roast in a pit of fire and brimstone can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer, Coon Dawg Ass!!

I believe you make your own heaven. Sounds to me like you've made your own hell and are determined to get there. I feel for you because as long as you believe that crap, that's exactly what's going to happen. In fact, you are so terrified of it happening, you can't stop hating anyone you think may believe that, when you are likely the only one who really believes it, nobody else really cares one way or the other. (Well, except for the Westboro Baptist Church, but I don't think they really count)

Maybe you are on to something. All he does it bash religious folks. He gives athiests a bad name. Shoving his shit down their throats. Sure, religious folks do that to athiests, but they give religion a bad name. He is just like em

People who believe they are going to float away on a cloud and live in bliss forever while I roast in a pit of fire and brimstone can kiss my Big Orange, Tennessee Volunteer, Coon Dawg Ass!!

I believe you make your own heaven. Sounds to me like you've made your own hell and are determined to get there. I feel for you because as long as you believe that crap, that's exactly what's going to happen. In fact, you are so terrified of it happening, you can't stop hating anyone you think may believe that, when you are likely the only one who really believes it, nobody else really cares one way or the other. (Well, except for the Westboro Baptist Church, but I don't think they really count)

You believe? How's about you showing me some scripture which indicates that you simply believing will not get you an eternity of bliss while my not choosing to believe what you believe will not get my ass scorched and singed over and over and over while I scream and rant and rave and live with 24 hour days of torment for all eternity. The whole concept is so rediculous that only the very naive, the mentally deficient or folks who were brainwashed while they were infants and small children could possible swallow that shit.

You believe? How's about you showing me some scripture which indicates that you simply believing will not get you an eternity of bliss while my not choosing to believe what you believe will not get my ass scorched and singed over and over and over while I scream and rant and rave and live with 24 hour days of torment for all eternity. The whole concept is so rediculous that only the very naive, the mentally deficient or folks who were brainwashed while they were infants and small children could possible swallow that shit.
Why the fuck do you care so much about what another believes or doesn't believe?

Why don't you try to talk them into having a different favorite flavor of milkshake? You'll be just as successful.

I believe you're a moron with a huge dose of bitterness....

Why the fuck do you care so much about what another believes or doesn't believe?

Why don't you try to talk them into having a different favorite flavor of milkshake? You'll be just as successful.

I've posted it at this board no less than ten times. My own family on my maternal side brainwashed me with that horse shit before I was five years old. In elementary school in west Tennessee my teachers reinforced everything I had already heard and began to make me memorize bible verses. It took me till I was over sixty years old to finally put it behind me. It all starts with:

Jesus Loves Me This I Know
For The Bible Tells Me So

and

Now I lay Me Down To Sleep
I Pray The Lord My Soul To Keep

I'll be speaking out through any method I can for the rest of my life. Anybody who makes a child memorize bible verses should be prosecuted and incarcerated.

Last edited:

I've posted it at this board no less than ten times. My own family on my materanl side brainwashed me with that horse shit before I was five years old. In elementary school in west Tennessee my teachers reinforced everything I had already heard and began to make me memorize bible verses. It took me till I was over sixty years old to finally put it behind me. It all starts with:

and

I'll be speaking out through any method I can for the rest of my life. Anybody who makes a child memorize bible verses should be prosecuted and incarcerated.
Cool story, bro, but you didn't answer my question; yet you did confirm my stated belief.

:thup:

I've posted it at this board no less than ten times. My own family on my maternal side brainwashed me with that horse shit before I was five years old. In elementary school in west Tennessee my teachers reinforced everything I had already heard and began to make me memorize bible verses. It took me till I was over sixty years old to finally put it behind me. It all starts with:

and

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I'm thinking you failed to memorize that one.

and

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." I'm thinking you failed to memorize that one.

You don't get it do you? I don't give a phuck what it says. I've read the new testament no less than ten times and anyone who thinks they are living the way it says one has to live is pissin' in the wind. Nobody has ever lived that way.

Turn The Other Cheek, Walk The Extra Mile, Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You, Love Thy Neighbor, Love Thine Enemies, Pray For Those Who Curse And Despise You, If Sued In Court For Coat Voluntarily Give Cloak, Sell What You Have And Give It To The Poor etc.? Don't forget Be Ye Therefore Perfect Even As The Father In Heaven Is Perfect.

AND:

Matthew 7:21
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Last edited:

and

You don't get it do you? I don't give a phuck what it says. I've read the new testament no less than ten times and anyone who thinks they are living the way it says one has to live is pissin' in the wind. Nobody has ever lived that way.

Turn The Other Cheek, Walk The Extra Mile, Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You, Love Thy Neighbor, Love Thine Enemies, Pray For Those Who Curse And Despise You, If Sued In Court For Coat Voluntarily Give Cloak, Sell What You Have And Give It To The Poor etc.? Don't forget Be Ye Therefore Perfect Even As The Father In Heaven Is Perfect.

AND:

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

A person can only do the best they can, I think that's all anyone, even God can ask of them. Are you doing the best you can? I'm a work in progress but I have no doubt that I've put more effort into helping my fellow human beings than you have. Does that make me better than you? No. It's what's in my heart that makes me better than you, and what's in yours. I don't wish ill of anyone but you wish ill of everyone who believes in God. And I think it's clear you do give a f*@$ what the Bible says or you wouldn't be spreading it around and whining about it so much. If you didn't care, you'd just ignore it.

and

You would much rather see that a child is murdered in it's mother's womb.....but OMG don't let the child sing Jesus Loves Me!!!! You make no fricking sense at all! You care sooooo much for the children don't you? Lol! Liar!

AND:

A person can only do the best they can, I think that's all anyone, even God can ask of them. Are you doing the best you can? I'm a work in progress but I have no doubt that I've put more effort into helping my fellow human beings than you have. Does that make me better than you? No. It's what's in my heart that makes me better than you, and what's in yours. I don't wish ill of anyone but you wish ill of everyone who believes in God. And I think it's clear you do give a f*@$ what the Bible says or you wouldn't be spreading it around and whining about it so much. If you didn't care, you'd just ignore it.

What difference does it make whether I'm doing the best I can? I don't believe any of that load of bullshit. You thumpers are the ones who had better watch closely what you are doing:

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

Christians valve in a load of shit to cover for their Sunday morning appearances then after two hours their vanishing. If you really believe that all you have to do is believe a major load of shit then you haven't read the book. I read it and I know what it says:

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many will enter through it.

Matthew 7

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Last edited:

AND:

What difference does it make whether I'm doing the best I can? I don't believe any of that load of bullshit. You thumpers are the ones who had better watch closely what you are doing:

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

Christians valve in a load of shit to cover for their Sunday morning appearances then after two hours their vanishing. If you really believe that all you have to do is believe a major load of shit then you haven't read the book. I read it and I know what it says:

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many will enter through it.

Matthew 7

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

The only one "thumping" here is you.

Forum List

Back