Rick Santorum beginning a sure to fail run for POTUS?

No way in hell will he get the nomination, but I hope he gets his profile up high enough so Dems can point to him and group him with whoever IS the nominee.

I wouldnt count Santorum out. Though, i think he might be able to neutralize Huckabees support

I wouldnt count Santorum out. Though, i think he might be able to neutralize Huckabees support

Palin already does that. Santorum is not only creepy, corrupt and entitled, but he's completely unnecessary. It's only that last part that probably keeps him up at night, of course. After the contemputous garbage he pulled on the people of PA, he's DOA.

GASP! :eek:

Santorum/Palin???

dancecrazycheer.gif
dancecrazycheer.gif
dancecrazycheer.gif
GO RICK!!!
dancecrazycheer.gif
dancecrazycheer.gif
dancecrazycheer.gif

Sarcasm? Or actual support?

Tough to tell at this point...

I LOVE Rick Santorum !
dancecrazycheer.gif

Rick is a nice guy and not a hypocrite like Sanford or Edwards (what is it with guys from South Carolina -- almost all of them seem to be hounds), but he will lead the GOP into the wilderness in 2012.

And there will be no political manna for them, Jen, only the gathered tribes of the Demo-shites who will, yea, metaphorically slay them to the last warrior. As my Mormon friends love to say, "it came to pass."

We got to do better than Rick.

Last edited:
Rick is a nice guy and not a hypocrite like Sanford or Edwards (what is it with guys from South Carolina -- almost all of them seem to be hounds), but he will lead the GOP into the wilderness in 2012.

And there will be no political manna for them, Jen, only the gathered tribes of the Demo-shites who will, yea, metaphorically slay them to the last warrior. As my Mormon friends love to say, "it came to pass."

We got to do better than Rick.

Jake, I haven't looked at him all that close, but I do remember many times he stood up when nobody else would and spoke his mind even though it was grossly unpopular.

I voted for (gag) McCain because I felt I had to do everything I could to stop obama. But next time I'm voting my conscience. Might be Rick, might not, but I APPLAUDE the man for being man enough to say what he really thought regardless of the consequences. That's rare. So I'll be watching very closely.

dancecrazycheer.gif

Forum List

Back