Rick Santorum beginning a sure to fail run for POTUS?

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Add former Sen. Rick Santorum to the list of potential 2012 Republican presidential candidates.

POLITICO has learned Santorum will visit first-in-the-nation Iowa this fall for a series of appearances before the sort of conservative activists who dominate the state GOP’s key presidential caucuses.

*snip*

Like other potential White House aspirants, he insisted it was too early to consider a presidential run. But he acknowledged that he was interested in taking a higher profile in the party.

“I’m very concerned about the state of affairs in this country and how Republicans are dealing with [issues], so this is an opportunity for me to go out and talk about things I think we need to be doing to turn this country in the right direction,” Santorum said of the Iowa trek — a visit invariably seen as presidential water-testing for any ambitious politician.

Since last November’s election — roughly three years before the next Republican caucuses — Iowa has seen visits from 2008 caucus winner and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, House Minority Conference Chair Mike Pence (R-Ind.), former New York Gov. George Pataki and, before admitting his adulterous affair, Nevada Sen. John Ensign.

Rick Santorum dips toes in 2012 Iowa waters - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Santorum isn't Republican, he's a full-fledged member of the Batshit Crazy party. And there's waaaay too much hard evidence out there proving it. No way in Hell.

2012 is going to be fun, Santorum, Palin, Huckabee ... all the wingnut crazies.

:lol:...yea it sure is....especially when they will be running against people who have your mindset.....aint it wonderful.....the bottom of both barrels running for President..... how low this country has sunk....

2012 is going to be fun, Santorum, Palin, Huckabee ... all the wingnut crazies.

:lol:...yea it sure is....especially when they will be running against people who have your mindset.....aint it wonderful.....the bottom of both barrels running for President..... how low this country has sunk....

It's been a choice between bad and worse for years now. Is there anything left at the bottom of the barrel?

At the rate the current administration is going, Madoff could be president in 2012...

Add former Sen. Rick Santorum to the list of potential 2012 Republican presidential candidates.

POLITICO has learned Santorum will visit first-in-the-nation Iowa this fall for a series of appearances before the sort of conservative activists who dominate the state GOP’s key presidential caucuses.

*snip*

Like other potential White House aspirants, he insisted it was too early to consider a presidential run. But he acknowledged that he was interested in taking a higher profile in the party.

“I’m very concerned about the state of affairs in this country and how Republicans are dealing with [issues], so this is an opportunity for me to go out and talk about things I think we need to be doing to turn this country in the right direction,” Santorum said of the Iowa trek — a visit invariably seen as presidential water-testing for any ambitious politician.

Since last November’s election — roughly three years before the next Republican caucuses — Iowa has seen visits from 2008 caucus winner and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour, House Minority Conference Chair Mike Pence (R-Ind.), former New York Gov. George Pataki and, before admitting his adulterous affair, Nevada Sen. John Ensign.

Rick Santorum dips toes in 2012 Iowa waters - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

dancecrazycheer.gif
dancecrazycheer.gif
dancecrazycheer.gif
GO RICK!!!
dancecrazycheer.gif
dancecrazycheer.gif
dancecrazycheer.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back