Rick Gates just provided evidence that tRump perjured himself.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Rick Gates testimony today included evidence tRump lied in his written testimony to Robert Mueller.

• President Donald Trump indicated that “more information would be coming” about WikiLeaks after a phone call during the 2016 campaign with Roger Stone, Rick Gates testified.
  • That claim contrasts with Trump’s written response to special counsel Robert Mueller, in which he said, “I do not recall discussing WikiLeaks with” Stone.
Trump talked to Roger Stone about WikiLeaks, Rick Gates says in testimony contradicting the president

One more nail?

Of course he lied, but he prefaced it with "I do not recall" Everyone knows it's bullshit, but it's hard to prove whether he recalled that situation as he was answering the question. Our president is an expert on weasel words.

I heard that he once farted in an elevator years ago, and laughed hysterically as he exited. He’s got to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick Gates testimony today included evidence tRump lied in his written testimony to Robert Mueller.

• President Donald Trump indicated that “more information would be coming” about WikiLeaks after a phone call during the 2016 campaign with Roger Stone, Rick Gates testified.
  • That claim contrasts with Trump’s written response to special counsel Robert Mueller, in which he said, “I do not recall discussing WikiLeaks with” Stone.
Trump talked to Roger Stone about WikiLeaks, Rick Gates says in testimony contradicting the president

One more nail?
Trump lie? Naw.
The RW is coming. Can you feel it yet?

One more nail?

:lmao:

Fucking liar

One more nail?

Thread 2,457 of WE GOT HIM NOW!!!!

One more nail?

So original.

One more nail?

So original.

Country divided, everyone is getting bored.

One more nail?

How nice for you.

Sigh...vote him out in 2020 if you dislike him. These desperation threads are annoying.

What's desperate about posting new information under "Breaking News"?

LOL - Really Juan?

upload_2019-11-13_9-23-51.jpeg

Of course he lied, but he prefaced it with "I do not recall" Everyone knows it's bullshit, but it's hard to prove whether he recalled that situation as he was answering the question. Our president is an expert on weasel words.
Oh ok, it's bullshit when Trump answers with
I do not recall, 1 time,

But, Hillary saying the same thing or a variation of it,
HUNDREDS of times...

Please refer to sig tag

Sigh...vote him out in 2020 if you dislike him. These desperation threads are annoying.

LOL - Really Juan?

View attachment 289615

I know you're too delicate for discouraging words, but, yeah, really, what's desperate about it? Your eagerness to be annoyed strikes me as desperate. And delicate.
Pedro, what are you talking about?

LOL - Really Juan?

View attachment 289615

I know you're too delicate for discouraging words, but, yeah, really, what's desperate about it? Your eagerness to be annoyed strikes me as desperate. And delicate.

I thought it was only wrong to ask you a tough question. Apparently it's wrong to ask you any question. Continue being annoyed.

One more nail?
:5_1_12024::bigboy::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL - Really Juan?

View attachment 289615

I thought it was only wrong to ask you a tough question. Apparently it's wrong to ask you any question. Continue being annoyed.
Miguel, you didn’t understand my post and are now doubling down on your ignorance.

Forum List

Back