Special counsel seeks testimony from Trump lawyer as prosecutors allege evidence of crime

Sorry homo. ALLEGATIONS don’t mean shit. No proof. Thus this is just another epic fail.
It looks you don't understand what the crime fraud exception means, Skippy. But you'll get a good education when Jack Smith uses it to nail your buddy Trump's ass to the wall.

You'l! be getting a taste of Trump's ass thru an orange jumpsuit.

Joe had them. Joe didn't make sure they were properly cared for.
INTENT. I N T E N T.

How many times does this need to be explained to you? I have no patience in repeating anything more than once. Trump intended to take the documents, and he lied to the government that he had them.

Joe didn't even know he had them. Sloppy yes. But there is no intent to take the documents or keep them. When Biden found them, he turned them over immediately and opened up every property he has access to. for an FBI search.

Trump lied, obstructed, and ignored the subpoena, then whined like a toddler when the search warrant was executed.

Allegations with evidence carry a shit ton of weight in the courts, and there is a shit ton of evidence in this case, including the filing of fraudulent electors with the National Archives.

Game, set, match, A$$hat!
Court date please.

Trump took ALL PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS, that belonged to the American people, and Trump was suppose to turn over to the National Archives before he left.

It was not until a year after Trump left office, January of 2022, did he return 15 cases of the over 60 cases of documents that he illegally removed purposely.

When those boxes arrived and The Archives began sorting and filing them, they found dozens of classified documents intermingled with the presidential records returned, including top secret.

In February 2022 the National Archives, by law, gave a criminal referral, to the FBI, and only then did they begin to research what top secret documents Trump may have illegally retained.
Ok…that wasn’t my point. Biden also took documents….and kept them for over 10 years…possibly even documents from back when he was a senators, which he shouldn’t have even been able to take…and Nara didn’t say a word…that was my point.

There is no evidence I'm aware of that Joe knew the docs were there. That is not the case with Trump, who directed that the docs be taken from the WH to MAL.
Are you really suggesting that the security surrounding classified documents is so lax that they just accidentally got packed into boxes? These classified documents were just laying around when the movers showed up and stuffed them into boxes?

And this happened multiple times? And they ended up in different boxes at different locations? If you are suggesting that classified documents just “accidentally” got mixed up with regular documents, then I’d say there needs to certainly be some refining of the way classified documents are handled…if they can be removed from their secure places just by accident, then our system of keeping up with documents seriously sucks.

Either that, or he knew they were there…which is more believable? Which is worse?

INTENT. I N T E N T.

How many times does this need to be explained to you? I have no patience in repeating anything more than once.

LOL, If your intent was to properly handle classified documents they are not laying around your garage for years.

INTENT. I N T E N T.

How many times does this need to be explained to you? I have no patience in repeating anything more than once. Trump intended to take the documents, and he lied to the government that he had them.

Joe didn't even know he had them. Sloppy yes. But there is no intent to take the documents or keep them. When Biden found them, he turned them over immediately and opened up every property he has access to. for an FBI search.

Trump lied, obstructed, and ignored the subpoena, then whined like a toddler when the search warrant was executed.
So if I didn’t intend to sped and accidentally do, I would not be guilty of speeding? If I am holding a gun and it accidentally fires or I thought there were blanks and it kills someone, I’d be innocent? Biden broke the law, whether he intended to or not. He also proved he is an idiot for not remembering he had them.

Clearly they have nothing, and are so desperate at this point to deflect from Xiden's crimes, that they are fishing after attorney client priv material

Allegations with evidence carry a shit ton of weight in the courts, and there is a shit ton of evidence in this case, including the filing of fraudulent electors with the National Archives.

Game, set, match, A$$hat!
Yes you fucking retarded shithhead. Game, set, match, you LOSE dumbfuck. There is no proof, just allegations you idiot. There were no fraudulent electors filed moron. Totally debunked. Now fuck off Nazi lover. Keep your idiocy in your own country.

It looks you don't understand what the crime fraud exception means, Skippy. But you'll get a good education when Jack Smith uses it to nail your buddy Trump's ass to the wall.

You'l! be getting a taste of Trump's ass thru an orange jumpsuit.
That doesn’t apply here homo. They have no crime. Just their allegations. Smith is a joke. And you’ll be crying when you fail yet again asshole.

When WE give them the power to be dishonest.

And do not require them to be honest no matter what party did the crime- made the mistake- or forgot the rules.
We All PAY the price of poor governing .

That doesn’t apply here homo. They have no crime. Just their allegations. Smith is a joke. And you’ll be crying when you fail yet again asshole.
The crime fraud exception does apply here shitface because Trump committed crimes when he stole those documents, refused to return them & committed obstruction.

Keep posting dumb shit, assface- Trump's.

you fucking retarded shithhead.
you LOSE dumbfuck
you idiot.
fuck off Nazi lover
--------------------------------------------------

The above is re-posted as a public service.
As sort of an incubator for debate. Call it a 'yeast starter'.

Meaning, does the good poster 'Lantern2814" accurately reflect the thinking, the demeanor, the education level of MAGA-world?

Take whichever side of the debate you wish. We all here, are here, after all, to explore issues. Of varying degrees of importance.

--------------------------------------------------

The above is re-posted as a public service.
As sort of an incubator for debate. Call it a 'yeast starter'.

Meaning, does the good poster 'Lantern2814" accurately reflect the thinking, the demeanor, the education level of MAGA-world?

Take whichever side of the debate you wish. We all here, are here, after all, to explore issues. Of varying degrees of importance.
And once again, moronic poster Chillicothe and his empty suit avatar show their complete and utter hypocrisy and stupidity. Not really a surprise considering his low level of education and utter inability to back up any of the claims “he” has made about other posters. Ignoring the insults and words of his Dim pals and obsessing over one person. Not interested. Try Clipper. He has the same obsessions you do.

The crime fraud exception does apply here shitface because Trump committed crimes when he stole those documents, refused to return them & committed obstruction.

Keep posting dumb shit, assface- Trump's.
Sorry asshole. Allegations. No proof. No charges. No indictments. So fuck off.

And once again, moronic poster Chillicothe and his empty suit avatar show their complete and utter hypocrisy and stupidity. Not really a surprise considering his low level of education and utter inability to back up any of the claims “he” has made about other posters. Ignoring the insults and words of his Dim pals and obsessing over one person. Not interested. Try Clipper. He has the same obsessions you do.
That was a wasted 20 seconds I’ll never get back.

Why do you bother posting anyway?

That was a wasted 20 seconds I’ll never get back.

Why do you bother posting anyway?
Since that wasn’t addressed to you LUSH I really don’t care what you think. Why do you or any other libturds bother posting anyway asshole? Now go ask your pals Clipper and Chillicothe that question seeing as they seem to be the ones with issues.

Forum List

Back