Rich People (Don't) Create Jobs

What a bunch of hogwash! [Doing my best to keep it clean :)]

When has a poor person ever hired someone to do something that they can do themselves - on a regular basis?

China has 1B consumer and until they adopted capitalism, they starved.

Same consumers and when they stopped listening to dummy Progressives, they prospered

China has 1B consumer and until they adopted capitalism, they starved.

Same consumers and when they stopped listening to dummy Progressives, they prospered
yes, almost overnight they eliminated 40% of the world's poverty with capitalism. Liberals ignore basic examples because they interfere with their Nazi-like obsession with magical liberal govt. Its not hard to understand why America is the only tiny ray of hope in all of human history given the basic ignorance in human nature.

Welfare is stimulus!

Yes if only they had printed tons for welfare back in the stone age to stimulate demand. It would have stimulated the economy instantly into the modern age without the need for Republicans to supply all the new inventions along the way!!

Its all so simple if you are a brain dead libera! Who is dumber, a liberal or witch doctor?

Jobs, such a bug country with so much history.

Small business begot huge industry, many a small businesses were born of huge massive industry's.

We will never have robust small business growth without the Industry Democrats transferred to China.

When politicians make speeches stating Small Business is the backbone of our economy, it's simply politicians dictating we will be a small subservient nation. Never ever to lead the World.

That's why I never put in job applications with those evil rich peoples companies and just hand resume's out to the homeless on street corners.

Try watching the video before you reply.

Why would a rich guy hire you when he can outsource the job to indonesia.
Outsourcing to Indonesia is caused by government tyrannical policies.

Bullshit.

THAT is 100% on business owners. Well, more properly it's on consumers who want cheap products sold by companies who utilize cheap labor.
Your shallowness of thought is bewildering, everybody I know hate cheap products, men hate cheap Chinese tools, all you men do realize that your Craftsman tools are now made in China, all those lifetime guarantees are now honored with replacement sockets and rachets made in China.

When did the Men of the USA demand that Craftsman be made in China?

Never, not once.

The propaganda you are fed is pure bullshit. That you regurgitate it in posts certainly shows there is a mountain of ignorance to overcome.

if a "rich" person, the vast majority worked harder than most, saved and invested everything in his/her business hires someone (or many someone's)- that business owner then deserves kudo's for employing workers.

The poor guy around the corner is (not) hiring too!!

whats funny is that the libcommies tried a luxury tax on yachts which seemed to them like an absolutely safe way to collect tons and only screw over the filty rich. Shortly thereafter they had to repeal it because it destroyed the industry and eliminated all the middle calss jobs in the industry!
===========
on top of that, "they had to repeal it" due to, too many RICH demofools like John "Pickle" Kerry were being taxed to death. :lmao:

Sometimes the ideas we are certain are true, are DEAD WRONG.

A policymaker believes that the rich create jobs and should not be tax, he will make terrible policy.

Watch and learn. -- Only Consumers can set in motion the cycle...

===============
oooooh fucking really ? has anyone ever told you, you are either stupid or totally lacking any education beyond "don't suck your thumb"..??
have you ever heard about H.H. Timken ?? he was a maker of roller bearings, and made a company out of his inventiveness, i worked at one of his plants in Ohio, by that time his heirs, rich people, hired me for a job, they were RICH people who created a company that resulted in creation of jobs.

Sometimes the ideas we are certain are true, are DEAD WRONG.

A policymaker believes that the rich create jobs and should not be tax, he will make terrible policy.

Watch and learn. -- Only Consumers can set in motion the cycle...

===============
oooooh fucking really ? has anyone ever told you, you are either stupid or totally lacking any education beyond "don't suck your thumb"..??
have you ever heard about H.H. Timken ?? he was a maker of roller bearings, and made a company out of his inventiveness, i worked at one of his plants in Ohio, by that time his heirs, rich people, hired me for a job, they were RICH people who created a company that resulted in creation of jobs.

The company had already been created. His heirs didn't have to spend their money to hire you.

Most rich people are lawyers, politicians, bankers, market speculators, entertainers, or athletes. Useless parasites that don't produce jobs or anything else either.

This is no different than the tax on yachts. The rich spend money and that provides jobs.

The yacht tax story is a classic canard. If the tax revenue was needed, it has to come from somewhere. Don't tax the yachts so you don't hurt the yacht business and you have to tax something else that might get hurt.

Or if you're taxing yachts to raise revenue to build tanks or fighter jets because you're increasing the military, then the yacht jobs lost become defense plant jobs.

Most rich people are lawyers, politicians, bankers, market speculators, entertainers, or athletes. Useless parasites that don't produce jobs or anything else either.

This is no different than the tax on yachts. The rich spend money and that provides jobs.

The yacht tax story is a classic canard. If the tax revenue was needed, it has to come from somewhere. Don't tax the yachts so you don't hurt the yacht business and you have to tax something else that might get hurt.

Or if you're taxing yachts to raise revenue to build tanks or fighter jets because you're increasing the military, then the yacht jobs lost become defense plant jobs.

How about you tax everyone at reasonable rate? Why do you want to stick it to yacht manufactures?

Small businesses create the jobs in America. They not generally businesses started by the Rich.

I've worked at small businesses for most of my life. I can't think of one that was not run by a rich guy.

Doesn't matter if they "started" rich or not. Those people are rich. That's how they have the money to hire people. Poor people do not hire employees. Never met a guy yet who was poor, and taking applications. Doesn't happen. Can't happen.

And, yes many large corporations are started by people who were not wealthy to begin with. That's our point, that anyone in America can be wealthy, if they take the risk and push through.

What is the good of one rich guy and 9 just hanging on? How about one well off guy, not really rich, and 9 making a decent living?
One well off guy WON'T have 9 employees making a decent living. He'll have at best 1 or 2 more and the other 7 are of Shit out of Luck. That is how it works in the real world.

Hows your compassion looking now?

Small businesses create the jobs in America. They not generally businesses started by the Rich.

I've worked at small businesses for most of my life. I can't think of one that was not run by a rich guy.

Doesn't matter if they "started" rich or not. Those people are rich. That's how they have the money to hire people. Poor people do not hire employees. Never met a guy yet who was poor, and taking applications. Doesn't happen. Can't happen.

And, yes many large corporations are started by people who were not wealthy to begin with. That's our point, that anyone in America can be wealthy, if they take the risk and push through.

What is the good of one rich guy and 9 just hanging on? How about one well off guy, not really rich, and 9 making a decent living?
One well off guy WON'T have 9 employees making a decent living. He'll have at best 1 or 2 more and the other of Shit out of Luck. That is how it works in the real world.

Hows your compassion looking now?

So your position is that no one in America can get rich without fucking over some working people.

lol good one.

Forum List

Back