Rich People (Don't) Create Jobs

Small businesses create the jobs in America. They not generally businesses started by the Rich.

I've worked at small businesses for most of my life. I can't think of one that was not run by a rich guy.

Doesn't matter if they "started" rich or not. Those people are rich. That's how they have the money to hire people. Poor people do not hire employees. Never met a guy yet who was poor, and taking applications. Doesn't happen. Can't happen.

And, yes many large corporations are started by people who were not wealthy to begin with. That's our point, that anyone in America can be wealthy, if they take the risk and push through.

What is the good of one rich guy and 9 just hanging on? How about one well off guy, not really rich, and 9 making a decent living?

Small businesses create the jobs in America. They not generally businesses started by the Rich.
First off that seems not be true these days, with big business doing most of the hiring.
Second, while people are not rich when they start businesses they get that way once they start hiring people.

So as usual your factual knowledge is faulty and your ability to reason piss-poor.

So it's the workers that make the owner rich. No kidding. So the rich don't create the jobs, the jobs create the rich.

Now you're catching on.
Wow, you're really really stupid. Not just the garden variety stupid here. But a world class ignoramus.
I guess the workers get nothing out of it, let themselves be exploited and get nothing in return, right?

You will never catch on. You cannot conceive of how this process works because you will never ever become an owner of anything productive.

The poor guy around the corner is (not) hiring too!!

whats funny is that the libcommies tried a luxury tax on yachts which seemed to them like an absolutely safe way to collect tons and only screw over the filty rich. Shortly thereafter they had to repeal it because it destroyed the industry and eliminated all the middle calss jobs in the industry!

John Kerry was having none of that. He moved his yacht not to pay taxes.

Sometimes the ideas we are certain are true, are DEAD WRONG.

A policymaker believes that the rich create jobs and should not be tax, he will make terrible policy.

Watch and learn. -- Only Consumers can set in motion the cycle...

All the more reason taxes should be cut and placed into the hands of consumers. Thank you.

I've worked at small businesses for most of my life. I can't think of one that was not run by a rich guy.

Doesn't matter if they "started" rich or not. Those people are rich. That's how they have the money to hire people. Poor people do not hire employees. Never met a guy yet who was poor, and taking applications. Doesn't happen. Can't happen.

And, yes many large corporations are started by people who were not wealthy to begin with. That's our point, that anyone in America can be wealthy, if they take the risk and push through.

My local convenience store, my mechanic's garage, my gas station, my credit union, my used car dealer, none of them run by rich guys.

What is the good of one rich guy and 9 just hanging on? How about one well off guy, not really rich, and 9 making a decent living?
You just don't get how this works, do you?

That's why I never put in job applications with those evil rich peoples companies and just hand resume's out to the homeless on street corners.

Try watching the video before you reply.

Why would a rich guy hire you when he can outsource the job to indonesia.
Outsourcing to Indonesia is caused by government tyrannical policies.

No, dumbfuck, it's caused by greed and available cheap labor.

That's exactly why the left wants the border open.
Their purpose is to continue to allow illegals to displace american workers and drive down fair wages ....which spreads poverty.....which creates more gvmt dependency ....which translates into votes...

Close the border and the source of this "available cheap labor" will dry up.

That's why I never put in job applications with those evil rich peoples companies and just hand resume's out to the homeless on street corners.

A Libertarian Candidate would abolish the welfare/warfare state thereby Mr. Employer would not find a need to outsource the job to Indonesia,.

That makes no sense at all. Getting rid of safety nets doesn't get rid of the factors that lead to poverty, idiot.

More ignorance from the far-right.

Try watching the video sparky.

I did. It was wrong. Fully lies and BS, just like you have been thus far. You people on the left, think that just because you found some idiot who repeated the same false claims you have, that this makes those lies credible. Sorry Sparky, it does not.

The taxes, regulations, mandates and so on, are what drives up the cost of labor, thus making outsourcing necessary.

You people on the left would learn so much, if you stuffed your hatred of business owners, and instead listened to them.

CEOs don't like outsourcing. In fact, many of them hate it.

I happen to work for a company that last year, outsourced a product to be built in China. You have no idea what companies have to go through to have stuff like this done. Finding a company to build it. Their people came to the US to see our executives. Paying for a translator to negotiate a contract. Paying to have all our documents and build instructions translated. Finding out they were translated wrong, and paying to have it done again. Skype sessions at 7 AM or 7 PM, because Beijing is 12 hours ahead of us here. Flying to China, and putting in 10 hour shifts for 3 days straight, training them on how to build the product. Flying BACK again a month later because they still were not built right. Paying tens of thousands in travel costs both times. Arranging the costs and transport, and tariff duties on imported material to build the product, and then paying the export tariff on finished products leaving. And then when the unavoidable mistake still happens, having to pay to ship the product to us, then back to China, then back from China to us, and then back to the Customer, and having the customer scream about it while the product is 4 months in transit.

Far cry from having an Engineer hit 'print' and hand a copy to us on the production floor to build, and having a repair return unit, get repaired and shipped back out the same day.

Our CEO and the Executive team that had to deal with all this, complained about it the entire time.

So why did they do it? Couldn't afford not to. The amount that our customers were willing to pay for these specific units was too low. We told them that, and they canceled the order, rather than pay more. There was only 2 options. Either outsource, or just not build the product. Either way, the jobs to build those units would never have been in the US.

This is what you people on the left, willfully choose to ignore, but if you yourself had to pay the bill, you would grasp this instinctively.

If Wendy's decided to pay their employees $20/hr, and McDonald's did not, and thus a Wendy's burger was $20, and the McDonald's burger was $5.... you would go to McDonald's over Wendy's, as would most people.

This idea that you can force companies to pay for Medicare, Social Security, Unemployment Comp, Mandated Health Care, and all the other regulations and controls and OSHA and so on, and that doing so is not going to drive up the cost of labor, and thus drive up the cost of products built in the US, making outsourcing a requirement for survival, is just leftard ignorance. Get a clue.

People become rich by starting small businesses that become large businesses. You would take away the incentive for anyone to start a small business because you want to destroy the rich.

First off that seems not be true these days, with big business doing most of the hiring.
Second, while people are not rich when they start businesses they get that way once they start hiring people.

So as usual your factual knowledge is faulty and your ability to reason piss-poor.

So it's the workers that make the owner rich. No kidding. So the rich don't create the jobs, the jobs create the rich.

Now you're catching on.

Wrong, dumbass. Without the business owner there would be no jobs. The business pays out most of its revenue in wages. It generates the wages for all the people who work there. The cut the owner gets is a small price for all those people with good paying jobs. The business provides all the employees with income to buy houses, automobiles, healthcare and all the other features of modern middle class life. All the employees contributed was their labor.

A policymaker believes that the rich create jobs and should not be tax, he will make terrible policy.

America is the only country with consumers?

Wow

Progressives might be the dumbest fucks on the planet. Their ideas fail 100% of the time, in fact can never succeed, yet they keep on trying

Last edited:

America is the only country with consumers?

Wow

Progressives might be the dumbest fucks on the planet. Their ideas fail 100%of the time, in fact can never succeed, yet they keep on trying

The Soviet Union had 250 million consumers, but there was nothing to buy. What's wrong with hazlnut's theory?

Plurals and apostrophes.

Is it really that hard?

How long have you spoken English?

How often do you read?

Shit. Google it if you have to.

Plurals and apostrophes.

Now you're catching on.

No, still wrong. You can repeat wrong, all you want. It will never become right.

I don't understand how you can even post something so mindlessly stupid, and not expect to be mocked endlessly?

*IF*.... the Rich do not create jobs..... then explain to me how a group of poor people can open a car manufacturing plant, and all have jobs there.... without any Rich people?

Just explain how that would work functionally. Where do they get the raw materials to make the car? Dig iron ore out of the ground by hand? With plastic forks from trash cans at Wendy's perhaps?

How do they then smelt the ore into usable iron? What do they do with it then? Beat it into shape with their fists? Beat it on a stolen shopping cart from Walmart?

Do tell... where do they get the air tools, and machinery to put the car together, if they magically were able to form the parts? Let alone, where did they get the lease space, and building, and the zoning to build their assembly line? Who pays the shipping company to carry their cars to market? Who paid the sales staff, to sell the cars before they establish existing sales to get commissions off of? Where did they even get the office space, or are the sales staff going door to door?

When General Motors created Saturn Corporation, it required roughly 6 years, from mid 1983 to 1990, before the first automobile rolled off the assembly line. Now think... for 6 years, all the workers, all the employees, all the people who built the Saturn plants, designed all the Saturn cars, all had to be paid. People don't work for free for 6 years. Doesn't happen.

Who paid the bill? Rich people.

And by the time Saturn was up and running, GM had spent $5 Billion dollars, in creating the Saturn Corp. Where'd that $5 Billion come from? Rich people.

And you are so mindlessly stupid... you think that Rich people are not needed? They didn't create those jobs?

Do tell Gump, how did all those Saturn employees create that entire company, and the manufacturing plants, and the parts, and the supply changes, and the R&D, without rich people. Please. Do be detailed. I want something good enough to quote to others later. Come up with a 'good' answer.

Outsourcing to Indonesia is caused by government tyrannical policies.

Bullshit.

THAT is 100% on business owners. Well, more properly it's on consumers who want cheap products sold by companies who utilize cheap labor.

The poor guy around the corner is (not) hiring too!!

whats funny is that the libcommies tried a luxury tax on yachts which seemed to them like an absolutely safe way to collect tons and only screw over the filty rich. Shortly thereafter they had to repeal it because it destroyed the industry and eliminated all the middle calss jobs in the industry!

They did the same thing with the private jet industry. Punish the rich, but it ended up hurting the supporting service industry, small airports and plane manufacturers

You would rather, 9 completely impoverished? You realize that prior to 1978, the poverty rate in China was 63%, with most the population earning less than $2 a day...... but there was no rich guy!

That's better in your world?

9 people with paying jobs, is better than 9 unemployed people, in my book.

You will never get a situation where no one is super rich, and no one is earning little. Why? Because of choice. Anyone can get a degree, or work a hard job that pays more. Anyone can. They *CHOOSE* not to.

The only difference is, I want everyone to have the option to succeed. You would rather everyone be poor, as long as they are equally poor, like 63% of the population of China earning less than $2 a day. Equal.... and Impoverished.

The Left is so taken up with class envy and trying to divide people they don't get the idea that there is a symbiotic relationship (not that the posters here will understand what that means) between all classes in America. If you set out to hurt rich people you end up hurting everyone in the process.
Here's an idea: why not try helping people? Government can best help people by staying the fuck out of the way.

Forum List

Back