Ben Carson: Still Nutty as a fruitcake

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Carson has gotten into a lot of trouble for his gaffes, but I'm not sure enough notice has been taken of the less controversial fluff that makes up his let's-call-it political stances. He is a very good speaker who spends his time saying things no less nonsensical than the very bad speakers who appear before and after him at the same venues. He's a man who combines the policy chops of Sarah Palin with the self-assurance of Newt Gingrich, and I'm not sure that would wear very well on the campaign trail:

For Carson, the canary in the American coalmine is political correctness. It’s a theme that’s woven into his stump speech, one that he’s now delivering four or five times a week, in states in every corner of the country — he has only 13 free days on his calendar between now and the end of the year.

I ask Carson why he believes this minor moral failing is so crucial. “The reason that is very troubling to me is that it's the very same thing that happened to the Roman Empire,” he says, growing serious. “They were extremely powerful. There was no way anybody could overcome them. But these philosophers, with the long flowing white robes and the long white beards, they could wax eloquently on every subject, but nothing was right and nothing was wrong. They soon completely lost sight of who they were.”

The Roman Empire fell because of political correctness and because of the failings of the Roman philosopher class? That's certainly a curious spin on history. And it's strange, slightly conspiratorial notions like this that dominate Carson's rhetoric.

Where do the TeaBrains dig these clowns up?

Carson has gotten into a lot of trouble for his gaffes, but I'm not sure enough notice has been taken of the less controversial fluff that makes up his let's-call-it political stances. He is a very good speaker who spends his time saying things no less nonsensical than the very bad speakers who appear before and after him at the same venues. He's a man who combines the policy chops of Sarah Palin with the self-assurance of Newt Gingrich, and I'm not sure that would wear very well on the campaign trail:

For Carson, the canary in the American coalmine is political correctness. It’s a theme that’s woven into his stump speech, one that he’s now delivering four or five times a week, in states in every corner of the country — he has only 13 free days on his calendar between now and the end of the year.

I ask Carson why he believes this minor moral failing is so crucial. “The reason that is very troubling to me is that it's the very same thing that happened to the Roman Empire,” he says, growing serious. “They were extremely powerful. There was no way anybody could overcome them. But these philosophers, with the long flowing white robes and the long white beards, they could wax eloquently on every subject, but nothing was right and nothing was wrong. They soon completely lost sight of who they were.”

The Roman Empire fell because of political correctness and because of the failings of the Roman philosopher class? That's certainly a curious spin on history. And it's strange, slightly conspiratorial notions like this that dominate Carson's rhetoric.

You racist fuck. You racist mother fuckers always compare blacks to clowns? I hear your dog whistle you racist piece of shit.

So you personally spoke to Carson as you claim in the third paragraph? Are you quoting him word for word or paraphrasing?

You can tell when the leftist fanatics are really scared of somebody and can't refute what he says.

The call him names, denigrate him personally, and attack him unceasingly.

Dr. Carson seems to be a t the top of their destruction list now.

At least Carson is not a sexual harasser of men unlike Obama.

images

Just because he wasn't able to go to the Middle East and fix your cross eyed cousins' eyeballs you don't have to be all rude to him and shit.

The man is a mutha fuckin DOCTOR!

And a world class one at that.

You two should be able to relate on SOME level!

After all, he's a world class neurosurgeon.

And you are a world class asshole.

:D

Last edited:
fer the record , Ben is a good guy , at least as good as what we have now !!

Did you personally interview carson? He has actually worked for a living....unlike our current bumbling idiot of a president.

fer the record , Ben is a good guy , at least as good as what we have now !!

He is better in every good respect than Eboma.

And even if he were exactly the same as Eboma in every way but these two traits he would still get my vote.

He is honest and he loves America.

If Eboma loved America and didn't lie to us for his own personal and/or political gain I could stand him.

But he totally disrespects us and has contempt for America and Americans.

And as one of his employers I say his ass should be fired!

EDIT: And he should be fired now so he can't finish his agenda of deconstructing America by Jan. 2017.

Last edited:
You can tell when the leftist fanatics are really scared of somebody and can't refute what he says.

The call him names, denigrate him personally, and attack him unceasingly.

Dr. Carson seems to be a t the top of their destruction list now.
Sounds really funny coming from those that support Obama and his miscues, Biden who is known for stupid lines and racist remarks, then you have Hilary's flat out lies, yet they pick on Carson?

Hazynuts, is a hypocrite but that we all already knew, he is just reinforcing it.

images

Jihad_143f22_139663.jpg

Just because he wasn't able to go to the Middle East and fix your cross eyed cousins' eyeballs you don't have to be all rude to him and shit.

The man is a mutha fuckin DOCTOR!

And a world class one at that.

You two should be able to relate on SOME level!

After all, he's a world class neurosurgeon.

And you are a world class asshole.

:D

Jihad_143f22_139663.jpg

Forum List

Back