Rich People (Don't) Create Jobs

That's why I never put in job applications with those evil rich peoples companies and just hand resume's out to the homeless on street corners.

Try watching the video before you reply.

Why would a rich guy hire you when he can outsource the job to indonesia.
Outsourcing to Indonesia is caused by government tyrannical policies.

Bullshit.

THAT is 100% on business owners. Well, more properly it's on consumers who want cheap products sold by companies who utilize cheap labor.
Do you understand the concept of, "Cost of doing business?"

The largest cost of business is payroll. In other words, labor.

In order for America to be attractive to a business, the country has to find a way to offset the increased cost of labor.

This is found in the downward pressures applied by over-regulation of business and industry in this country.

In other words, it is government policy that hampers business finding a conducive environment in which to thrive.

Small businesses create the jobs in America. They not generally businesses started by the Rich.

I've worked at small businesses for most of my life. I can't think of one that was not run by a rich guy.

Doesn't matter if they "started" rich or not. Those people are rich. That's how they have the money to hire people. Poor people do not hire employees. Never met a guy yet who was poor, and taking applications. Doesn't happen. Can't happen.

And, yes many large corporations are started by people who were not wealthy to begin with. That's our point, that anyone in America can be wealthy, if they take the risk and push through.

What is the good of one rich guy and 9 just hanging on? How about one well off guy, not really rich, and 9 making a decent living?
One well off guy WON'T have 9 employees making a decent living. He'll have at best 1 or 2 more and the other of Shit out of Luck. That is how it works in the real world.

Hows your compassion looking now?

So your position is that no one in America can get rich without fucking over some working people.

lol good one.
No one is being fucked over.

You take the position that a field hand helps hoe a row on a farm and then is entitled to the entire field, rather than just the row he hoed.

Instead of 15 people getting an agreed upon share of the row (Agreed upon means that the find the situation acceptable) you would have no one benefiting from the contract.

And you call that compassion.

No worker is ever getting bilked out of what they deserve if they are paid on time and paid at the agreed upon rate.

I understand you want everything for nothing, but I simply don't care what you want. Your kind of thinking is destructive to the American worker.

Sometimes the ideas we are certain are true, are DEAD WRONG.

A policymaker believes that the rich create jobs and should not be tax, he will make terrible policy.

Watch and learn. -- Only Consumers can set in motion the cycle...

===============
oooooh fucking really ? has anyone ever told you, you are either stupid or totally lacking any education beyond "don't suck your thumb"..??
have you ever heard about H.H. Timken ?? he was a maker of roller bearings, and made a company out of his inventiveness, i worked at one of his plants in Ohio, by that time his heirs, rich people, hired me for a job, they were RICH people who created a company that resulted in creation of jobs.

The company had already been created. His heirs didn't have to spend their money to hire you.

Whose money did they spend?

Small businesses create the jobs in America. They not generally businesses started by the Rich.

I've worked at small businesses for most of my life. I can't think of one that was not run by a rich guy.

Doesn't matter if they "started" rich or not. Those people are rich. That's how they have the money to hire people. Poor people do not hire employees. Never met a guy yet who was poor, and taking applications. Doesn't happen. Can't happen.

And, yes many large corporations are started by people who were not wealthy to begin with. That's our point, that anyone in America can be wealthy, if they take the risk and push through.

What is the good of one rich guy and 9 just hanging on? How about one well off guy, not really rich, and 9 making a decent living?
One well off guy WON'T have 9 employees making a decent living. He'll have at best 1 or 2 more and the other of Shit out of Luck. That is how it works in the real world.

So your position is that no one in America can get rich without fucking over some working people.

lol good one.
Paying people wages and benefits is fucking them over? Really?

A policymaker believes that the rich create jobs and should not be tax, he will make terrible policy.

===============
oooooh fucking really ? has anyone ever told you, you are either stupid or totally lacking any education beyond "don't suck your thumb"..??
have you ever heard about H.H. Timken ?? he was a maker of roller bearings, and made a company out of his inventiveness, i worked at one of his plants in Ohio, by that time his heirs, rich people, hired me for a job, they were RICH people who created a company that resulted in creation of jobs.

The company had already been created. His heirs didn't have to spend their money to hire you.

It's a profitable company.

That's why I never put in job applications with those evil rich peoples companies and just hand resume's out to the homeless on street corners.
:rofl:

Unless one has inherited vast wealth, jobs create the rich. Most have started from the bottom and striven for success, not settling from those bottom jobs. They were ambitious and did what it took to get where they wanted to be and right now are probably employing many people you know and love...:thup:

Last edited:

===============

And? Thats a non sequitur. Even if it were an unprofitable company it would still have to pay wages.
Duh.

lol good one.

You take the position that a field hand helps hoe a row on a farm and then is entitled to the entire field, rather than just the row he hoed.

Instead of 15 people getting an agreed upon share of the row (Agreed upon means that the find the situation acceptable) you would have no one benefiting from the contract.

No worker is ever getting bilked out of what they deserve if they are paid on time and paid at the agreed upon rate.

I understand you want everything for nothing, but I simply don't care what you want. Your kind of thinking is destructive to the American worker.

So Chinese workers aren't getting 'bilked' at a 1.00 an hour, and if that were happening here, it would be just fine.

===============

And? Thats a non sequitur. Even if it were an unprofitable company it would still have to pay wages.
Duh.

Labor generates the profits dumbass. The heirs don't have to have their fortunes depleted to hire a worker. Their fortunes are actually increased by their share of the wealth generated by the workers.

lol good one.

So Chinese workers aren't getting 'bilked' at a 1.00 an hour, and if that were happening here, it would be just fine.
If they ddint work for 1/hr what would their alternative be? Hedge fund manager?

===============

Duh.

Labor generates the profits dumbass. The heirs don't have to have their fortunes depleted to hire a worker. Their fortunes are actually increased by their share of the wealth generated by the workers.
Management generates profits, idiot.
What you don't know about business could fill a book.

lol good one.

Go talk to the Chinese. Moving the goal posts because I made you look like the idiot you are does not impress anyone and does not fool anyone.

The system we employ HERE in America is one in which someone has a dream of being free from a boss and starts a business, works hard to make that business work, enjoys a growing personal prosperity and then hires others (AT AGREED UPON RATES) to help expand his dream and maybe leave something of a legacy for his progeny.

As the business grows, so too does the rates and benefits grow for the employees. Maybe even more employees are hired until the business achieves it own internal balance. At some point, this business could be responsible for the dreams of parents who work to put their children through college, or a trade school, and provides them with a decent home in clean neighborhoods.

This is how it works, this is how it should work. Those who want more can chase that dream of more and start their own business, or acquire more education and move up in the company (not recommended in My opinion) or find a company that has a better paying position in which they are now qualified to do.

And people improve their lives this way all the time.

You?

You want to remove the engine that makes that all possible and stick those employees and their children on government assistance, where their very existence is now dependent upon a charity check from an uncaring government that makes rules to prevent them from leaving the dependency. And then tells them how thankful they should be that the government was there to save them, and oh, won't you vote for us?

All the while the puppet-masters of government live a good life and laugh at the stooges who help them keep business from prospering.

As I've said before. America can ill stand your kind of compassion much longer.

lol good one.

Go talk to the Chinese. Moving the goal posts because I made you look like the idiot you are does not impress anyone and does not fool anyone.

The system we employ HERE in America is one in which someone has a dream of being free from a boss and starts a business, works hard to make that business work, enjoys a growing personal prosperity and then hires others (AT AGREED UPON RATES) to help expand his dream and maybe leave something of a legacy for his progeny.

As the business grows, so too does the rates and benefits grow for the employees. Maybe even more employees are hired until the business achieves it own internal balance. At some point, this business could be responsible for the dreams of parents who work to put their children through college, or a trade school, and provides them with a decent home in clean neighborhoods.

This is how it works, this is how it should work. Those who want more can chase that dream of more and start their own business, or acquire more education and move up in the company (not recommended in My opinion) or find a company that has a better paying position in which they are now qualified to do.

You?

You want to remove the engine that makes that all possible and stick those employees and their children on government assistance, where their very existence is now dependent upon a charity check from an uncaring government that makes rules to prevent them from leaving the dependency. And then tells them how thankful they should be that the government was there to save them, and oh, won't you vote for us?

All the while the puppet-masters of government live a good life and laugh at the stooges who help them keep business from prospering.

Most Americans don't own their own businesses and never will you retard. Goddam you people are fucked up in the head.

lol good one.

You?

Most Americans don't own their own businesses and never will you retard. Goddam you people are fucked up in the head.
Wow, that's your entire response? Seriously? You're way out of your league here and Darkwind has just eaten your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Lol the RW response to this thread is unreal. A rich business owner is telling RWs they are wrong and they still don't buy it. Unbelievable. When will the day come when republicans will admit they were wrong?

lol good one.

You?

Wow, that's your entire response? Seriously? You're way out of your league here and Darkwind has just eaten your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

lol, you're one to talk. I have reality on my side.

This happened between 1965 and 2005, and presumably continues:

ceo-pay-vs-average-worker.jpg

Have things gotten so much better for the American worker over that period time?

Got a lot of poor people creating jobs? Small business generates the most to be sure. For the most part that is the middle class. To say the rich don't create jobs is just flat out a lie.

I see the discussion has morphed into poor people deserve the business because they labored. How absurd.

Forum List

Back