REVELATION OF JOHN, Why is God going to kill almost everybody on Earth?

I changed my avatar in your honor, Neubarth :eusa_angel:

Does having that carved on my back qualify me to also be one of Satan's Whores? :eusa_pray:

If you morally or ethically prostitute yourself for a false faith, THEN you qualify. You may be one of Satan's whores today and one of God's children tomorrow. That decision is up to you.
I strongly recommend that you read the Bible and find the true God. He is a God of Anger and Wrath at the world. The time that the Earth is wiped out is coming. Are you prepared?

I changed my avatar in your honor, Neubarth :eusa_angel:

Does having that carved on my back qualify me to also be one of Satan's Whores? :eusa_pray:

If you morally or ethically prostitute yourself for a false faith, THEN you qualify. You may be one of Satan's whores today and one of God's children tomorrow. That decision is up to you.
I strongly recommend that you read the Bible and find the true God. He is a God of Anger and Wrath at the world. The time that the Earth is wiped out is coming. Are you prepared?

Wow!... Your god is an awesome dog!

I live by native American tradition.Nearly the same as Wikkan. " Do as ye will and harm none".

The Gawd of IsNtReal , as described in King James' "approved" brainwashing manual, is a sociopathic lunatic. His " chosen", requiring worship according to the manual, are the scum of the earth.

I'll have no part of such a system.

I live by native American tradition.Nearly the same as Wikkan. " Do as ye will and harm none".

I'll have no part of such a system.

By your own admission, you now understand why God will have no part with you, either. As I have stated for years now, YOU get to chose where you will spend eternity. For the present you have decided to spend eternity without God, fellowship and light. Just nothing but you and your thoughts for all eternity. If that is what you want, go for it.

Oh, the Native Americans were ruthless cutthroats and murderers. They kept their population down by constantly killing each other. They had nothing in common with Wikkans as they presently practice their belief system. It is obvious that you know nothing about Native American mythology and religious practices. The Algonquin speaking Indians believe they came up from under the Earth with the assistance of Spider Grandma about the time the Sun left the surface of the Earth to travel across the sky. The Iroquois people believed they came down from the sky to live on Earth.

Last edited:
We get to think for eternity ? Cool.
If you like the idea, go for it. I've already told God that I want no part of heaven. I want to spend eternity fishing and hunting in the Wisconsin Dells. Since there is no marriage in the After life, I asked God if I could have a cute Squaw who looked like Mary Tyler Moore when she was 24.

He has not gotten back to me on that yet.

Forum List

Back