REVELATION OF JOHN, Why is God going to kill almost everybody on Earth?

not my ideal of God either...(why would he need to perfect something He created?)

nothing makes sense, something is missing..... from my perspective.

the something missing is neuby's sanity.

that aside, i can't imagine any g-d who would hate his own children.

it must be horrible for neubish to live in such a dark and ugly place.

I just read the Bible, Jillian. Once God has cast your kind into Outer Darkness, the Earth becomes heaven on Earth.

not my ideal of God either...(why would he need to perfect something He created?)

I just read the Bible, Jillian. Once God has cast your kind into Outer Darkness, the Earth becomes heaven on Earth.
This almost sounds like a threat.

So you mean God will be running the federal reserve?
Will heaven on earth still have prisons?
Apparently God will have cleaned up all of our pollution and oil spills, etc.

you don't read any bible i would believe in.

and reading with comprehension would probably be good for you.

Ya..him and what pretend army?

The billions of humans he made will do the job for him. Why do you think he made us?

And we are doing a pretty good job so far.

Kyle Gass: What's she like?
Jack Black: She's totally into Satan.
Kyle Gass: You love Satan.
Jack Black: I know. She's got her spine pierced.
Kyle Gass: Dude, you're totally into spinal piercing.
Jack Black: And she loves to clog.

Jillian, I am a millionaire because of my writing. To write, you have to be able to read. I suggest you try learning how to read. The Bible is very simple and straightforward. God is going to punish all of Satan's whores. I find it ironic that you and EZ chose that title for yourselves. The fact remains that either you follow God (JHVH) or He will strike you down along with all of your fellow worshipers of Satan. It is nothing personal. God just does not like you and your kind.

Ya..him and what pretend army?

Read Revelation and you will see that it is not God and an army. It is just God Himself that does all of the slaughter of the followers of Satan.

If Heaven is perfect how/why did a large part of the angels revolt?

Must be a devine union thing?

It is called Free Will. God gave all living beings Free Will. The followers of Satan (Evil) chose to deny God (Good). It is as simple as that.

You honestly think God is going to kill almost everybody on earth? I don't.

I think we kill almost all of each other long before God steps in to kill us. I think He is going to be focused on gathering the righteous together.

You honestly think God is going to kill almost everybody on earth? I don't.

I think we kill almost all of each other long before God steps in to kill us. I think He is going to be focused on gathering the righteous together.

:lol: You're such an idiot :lol: I feel sorry for you cuz you're such a retard. :lol:

Jillian, I am a millionaire because of my writing. To write, you have to be able to read. I suggest you try learning how to read. The Bible is very simple and straightforward. God is going to punish all of Satan's whores. I find it ironic that you and EZ chose that title for yourselves. The fact remains that either you follow God (JHVH) or He will strike you down along with all of your fellow worshipers of Satan. It is nothing personal. God just does not like you and your kind.

You need to be reminded of the USMB rules that apply to threatening the lives of it's members with your awesome smitey god...:lol:...:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back