REVELATION OF JOHN, Why is God going to kill almost everybody on Earth?

Sort of explains your constant delight in doom, gloom and despair.

despair.jpg.w300h251.jpg

I have no delight in Gloom, Doom and Despair. I just post the economic reality on the Economic Section of the board. It is you guys who think that is gloom, doom and despair.

All I point out is that we need a president to do something about it. So far, Obama has been in bed with the moneyed interests and has sold his soul to the Devil.

So what makes Obama any different from the rest of the politicians?

Fact remains, my strings get the quickest responses and viewer interest.

It's because we like pulling on your strings puppet.

BECAUSE WE ARE SATAN'S WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, if you and Jillian want to call yourselves that, I guess I can not object. You are totally evil and worthy of damnation, but you will only be cast into outer darkness to think about your behavior for all eternity. Talk about a long Time Out!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What a name you two have chosen for yourselves. At least you are trying to be honest.

Last edited:
endtimer nutter. :cuckoo:
End time Satanic Groupie! You take the cake for total vulgarity and crude erotic references. In my opinion you are the most grossly vulgar and obscene person I have ever met. Echo Zulu is a close second.

DAMN YOU! I want to be #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm going to have to step up my game then.

vulgar and obscene? raflmao. i'm not the one with the 30 year old topless pic for an avatar. lol.. talk about vulgar and obscene.

go give phred felps a great big wet kiss on the mouth.

you're his type, i'm told.

Fact remains, my strings get the quickest responses and viewer interest.

It's because we like pulling on your strings puppet.

BECAUSE WE ARE SATAN'S WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, if you and Jillian want to call yourselves that, I guess I can not object. You are totally evil and worthy of damnation, but you will only be cast into outer darkness to think about your behavior for all eternity. Talk about a long Time Out!!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What a name you two have chosen for yourselves. At least you are trying to be honest.

Now you're just hitting on me Newbarf,,,,,I'm taken, go try that sweet talk on a single gal why dontcha? :eusa_hand:

End time Satanic Groupie! You take the cake for total vulgarity and crude erotic references. In my opinion you are the most grossly vulgar and obscene person I have ever met. Echo Zulu is a close second.

DAMN YOU! I want to be #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm going to have to step up my game then.

vulgar and obscene? raflmao. i'm not the one with the 30 year old topless pic for an avatar. lol.. talk about vulgar and obscene.

go give phred felps a great big wet kiss on the mouth.

you're his type, i'm told.

I am a Christian Minister and father to over thirty children. YOU on the other hand have chosen the name of Satanic Whore. That tells me enough about you and what demonic god you worship.

I smite thee!! You evil Satanic Whores!!!!! I smite thee! You evil Satanic Whores!!! The Lord will strike you down!! Yee shall be flung to the depths of hell!!! To rot in the bowels of Satan's filthy hovel. I smite thee, oh Satanic Whores!!!
Image.jpg
Satan.jpg
Image.jpg

BECAUSE WE ARE SATAN'S WHORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/FOT]

:eusa_hand:[/QUOTE]

OK ladies, I can see that you are very proud of your Self Proclaimed Satanic affiliation. I will leave you to wallow in the mire. To think that women would be so self effacing as we approach the last days. At least you know where you are going.

I leave with the assurance that you at least know that you can turn from Satan before you die. I doubt that you will, but what the hell, I can always hope.:lol:

not my ideal of God either...(why would he need to perfect something He created?)

nothing makes sense, something is missing..... from my perspective.

the something missing is neuby's sanity.

that aside, i can't imagine any g-d who would hate his own children.

it must be horrible for neubish to live in such a dark and ugly place.

I smite thee!! You evil Satanic Whores!!!!! I smite thee! You evil Satanic Whores!!! The Lord will strike you down!! Yee shall be flung to the depths of hell!!! To rot in the bowels of Satan's filthy hovel. I smite thee, oh Satanic Whores!!!
Image.jpg
Satan.jpg
Image.jpg

Now, Zander, do not get too carried away. We are just dealing with two reprobate tarnished and fallen women who might be capable of renouncing Satan. We can only hope.

Forum List

Back