REVELATION OF JOHN, Why is God going to kill almost everybody on Earth?

You honestly think God is going to kill almost everybody on earth? I don't.

I think we kill almost all of each other long before God steps in to kill us. I think He is going to be focused on gathering the righteous together.

:lol: You're such an idiot :lol: I feel sorry for you cuz you're such a retard. :lol:

Clearly you are a giant among intellectuals...

You honestly think God is going to kill almost everybody on earth? I don't.

I think we kill almost all of each other long before God steps in to kill us. I think He is going to be focused on gathering the righteous together.

:lol: You're such an idiot :lol: I feel sorry for you cuz you're such a retard. :lol:

Clearly you are a giant among intellectuals...

I think he actually IS a Satanic Whore!!!
shutterstock_44269456.jpg

Seven of this and Seven of that and Seven of some more.

Just your thoughts. Revelation says that all of these calamities will be brought upon the Earth just before Jesus comes back. If I read all of the calamities right, most of the Earth is going to be wiped out.

In the Bible, there is talk about Mystery Babylon the religion of the False Prophet. According to prophecy, this End Time Religion will be ensconced in North Africa, Eastern Africa, the nations all around Israel, the Turkish Republics (That have always acted absolutely crazy) and the Kings of the East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and parts of India). It is rather obvious to me who the False Prophet is and what his religion is, as only one religion is located in all of those countries.

This end time religion will be cutting the heads off of Christians as it says in Revelation. Millions will be beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God.

I suspect that all the trials and tribulations that the Earth receives will be directed at Radical Islam because it will set itself up as the enemy of God (JHVH).

Just curious, why do you believe this stuff?

I have read all of the prophecies in the Bible and have seen how everything has come true. We are in the period that the Bible calls the Later Days (The generation that sees Israel reborn as the Bible predicted.) The last seven years of the Later Days are called the Last Days in the Bible, and that is when the Calamities come upon the Earth. It looks to me that we are getting close to the last seven years.

The Bible has many many predictions about a Mystery Religion of Babylon that will be led by a False Prophet. This mystery religion will behead Christians just because of their testimony of the Word of God. Does anybody doubt that the mystery religion of the last seven years of Earth is Islam. Gosh, the Bible even predicts the countries that will be in an alliance with the AntiChrist in the Last Days, and every one of them is Islamic.

Islam is Mystery Babylon, and all hell is going to break loose in the coming months. Satan has established his religion with which he is going to try to do battle with Jehovah. That is when the fireworks start.

Everything has come true? Everything? Care to prove that?

you don't read any bible i would believe in.

and reading with comprehension would probably be good for you.

Jillian, I am a millionaire because of my writing. To write, you have to be able to read. I suggest you try learning how to read. The Bible is very simple and straightforward. God is going to punish all of Satan's whores. I find it ironic that you and EZ chose that title for yourselves. The fact remains that either you follow God (JHVH) or He will strike you down along with all of your fellow worshipers of Satan. It is nothing personal. God just does not like you and your kind.

You need to be reminded of the USMB rules that apply to threatening the lives of it's members with your awesome smitey god...:lol:...:cuckoo:

WTF? Got has promised her eternal soul life, and you think that is a threat? How so? Consider the individual had an oppotunity to chose eternal life with God or without God. If they chose without God, they they get exactly what they wanted. And you think this is a threat? ..:lol:...:cuckoo:

Seven of this and Seven of that and Seven of some more.

Just your thoughts. Revelation says that all of these calamities will be brought upon the Earth just before Jesus comes back. If I read all of the calamities right, most of the Earth is going to be wiped out.

In the Bible, there is talk about Mystery Babylon the religion of the False Prophet. According to prophecy, this End Time Religion will be ensconced in North Africa, Eastern Africa, the nations all around Israel, the Turkish Republics (That have always acted absolutely crazy) and the Kings of the East (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and parts of India). It is rather obvious to me who the False Prophet is and what his religion is, as only one religion is located in all of those countries.

This end time religion will be cutting the heads off of Christians as it says in Revelation. Millions will be beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God.

I suspect that all the trials and tribulations that the Earth receives will be directed at Radical Islam because it will set itself up as the enemy of God (JHVH).

I have read all of the prophecies in the Bible and have seen how everything has come true. We are in the period that the Bible calls the Later Days (The generation that sees Israel reborn as the Bible predicted.) The last seven years of the Later Days are called the Last Days in the Bible, and that is when the Calamities come upon the Earth. It looks to me that we are getting close to the last seven years.

The Bible has many many predictions about a Mystery Religion of Babylon that will be led by a False Prophet. This mystery religion will behead Christians just because of their testimony of the Word of God. Does anybody doubt that the mystery religion of the last seven years of Earth is Islam. Gosh, the Bible even predicts the countries that will be in an alliance with the AntiChrist in the Last Days, and every one of them is Islamic.

Islam is Mystery Babylon, and all hell is going to break loose in the coming months. Satan has established his religion with which he is going to try to do battle with Jehovah. That is when the fireworks start.

Every generation, people "believed" the prophesies. Every generation has been "wrong". The reason is obvious.

Every generation, people "believed" the prophesies. Every generation has been "wrong". The reason is obvious.

That is a lie from a liar and the father of all liars is Satan. According to Jesus, you are a disciple of Satan.

Most of the prophecies in the Bible are related to the final generation of the Earth that sees Israel reborn. That happened in May of 1948 exactly on time according to Biblical prophecy. Now we are just waiting for the final prophecies that will be fulfilled in the last seven years of the Earth before God comes back and destroys it all. The final prophecies could not come true until the Jews were gathered from the four corners of the Earth. They have so been thus gathered. Let the good times roll!

Last edited:
I just read the Bible, Jillian. Once God has cast your kind into Outer Darkness, the Earth becomes heaven on Earth.

you don't read any bible i would believe in.

and reading with comprehension would probably be good for you.

Jillian, I am a millionaire because of my writing. To write, you have to be able to read. I suggest you try learning how to read. The Bible is very simple and straightforward. God is going to punish all of Satan's whores. I find it ironic that you and EZ chose that title for yourselves. The fact remains that either you follow God (JHVH) or He will strike you down along with all of your fellow worshipers of Satan. It is nothing personal. God just does not like you and your kind.

The title of this thread proves that you lack basic reading skills. If you pick up a Bible and look at the last book, you will see that it is called The Revelation of Jesus, not of John.

Neubarth,

Have a conversation with me please.

Can you tell me all that you know about MYSTERY Babylon from the Bible?

Can you tell me what the old Babylon of the Bible days was like?

Care

That is a lie from a liar and the father of all liars is Satan. According to Jesus, you are a disciple of Satan.

Most of the prophecies in the Bible are related to the final generation of the Earth that sees Israel reborn. That happened in May of 1948 exactly on time according to Biblical prophecy. Now we are just waiting for the final prophecies that will be fulfilled in the last seven years of the Earth before God comes back and destroys it all. The final prophecies could not come true until the Jews were gathered from the four corners of the Earth. They have so been thus gathered. Let the good times roll!

Something I find most interesting about Bible prophecy is this:

Mat 24:3-9 (NIV) As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me."

Jesus followers asked Him how they would know the end of the age. And he gives them signs that will tell them this. The end of the age is the end of 12 26,000 year cycles of time. In December 2012, the last cycle ends and that is the end of the age. That is when the earth crosses the equator of the Milky Way and a new cycle of 12 ages of 26,000 years each begins.

Interesting they were not asking him when is the end of the world, but rather when is the end of the age. Some have proposed that the end of the age will be the end of the world as we know it. Perhaps. It is an exciting time to be alive......the Age of Aquarius!

Something I find most interesting about Bible prophecy is this:

Mat 24:3-9 (NIV) As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains. Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me."

Jesus followers asked Him how they would know the end of the age. And he gives them signs that will tell them this. The end of the age is the end of 12 26,000 year cycles of time. In December 2012, the last cycle ends and that is the end of the age. That is when the earth crosses the equator of the Milky Way and a new cycle of 12 ages of 26,000 years each begins.

Interesting they were not asking him when is the end of the world, but rather when is the end of the age. Some have proposed that the end of the age will be the end of the world as we know it. Perhaps. It is an exciting time to be alive......the Age of Aquarius!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EegRh8Z4H-o]YouTube - The Fifth Dimension "Aquarius /Let The Sunshine In" (1969)[/ame]

Every Generation has been wrong huh? You do realize that it only takes it happening in one generation for them all to be right, don't you?

And you know what? Even though you don't believem but choose to mock and criticize, God still loves you.

And you know what? Even though you don't believem but choose to mock and criticize, God still loves you.

That is where you are so wrong because you have not read the Bible. If you had read the Bible, you would know that God does not love him. God hates him and will destroy him. That is what the Bible clearly tells us. This crap about God "loves everybody" is not Biblical if you read the whole Bible. If you read the Bible, you would know that God hates most of the people on the Earth. That is the reason why He is going to kill almost all of them in the coming months.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Only those who totally overcome the sins of this Earth will not have to face the second death that God promises for all of mankind. Jesus pointed out in Matthew that the second death it eternal separation from God in what He described as OUTER DARKNESS.

Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works

Last edited:
That is where you are so wrong because you have not read the Bible. If you had read the Bible, you would know that God does not love him. God hates him and will destroy him. That is what the Bible clearly tells us. This crap about God "loves everybody" is not Biblical if you read the whole Bible. If you read the Bible, you would know that God hates most of the people on the Earth. That is the reason why He is going to kill almost all of them in the coming months.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Only those who totally overcome the sins of this Earth will not have to face the second death that God promises for all of mankind. Jesus pointed out in Matthew that the second death it eternal separation from God in what He described as OUTER DARKNESS.

Rev 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works

Look at it this way then, you will have plenty of company. I know for a fact that someone who curses, calls people buttboys, and generally thinks he is smarter than everyone else, including Jesus, has not overcome all the sins of the world.

Welcome to Hell Neubarth.

Neubarth,

Welcome back.

While you were gone, I read the Bible...and now I know of what you speak.

Your brother in Christ,

xotoxi

new barf from newbarf.
You have consistently demonstrated to the people on the board a very childish behavior pattern. I strongly recommend that you seek professional help.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You obviously do not have enough intelligence to engage people in normal discussion, so you like the clique you belong to just launch into personal attacks all the time. You are seriously lacking in social graces.

SHAME!!!!!:eusa_shhh:

Neubarth,

Welcome back.

While you were gone, I read the Bible...and now I know of what you speak.

Your brother in Christ,

xotoxi

Good to see that you at least claim to have read the Bible. Once you do, you will see the real God. He does not like bullshit and bullshit artists. He has promised to kill them all. Good riddance.

new barf from newbarf.
You have consistently demonstrated to the people on the board a very childish behavior pattern. I strongly recommend that you seek professional help.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You obviously do not have enough intelligence to engage people in normal discussion, so you like the clique you belong to just launch into personal attacks all the time. You are seriously lacking in social graces.

193564Satan-s-Cheerleaders-Posters.jpg

new barf from newbarf.

193564Satan-s-Cheerleaders-Posters.jpg

Good on you EZ. I have always liked EZ women.

Forum List

Back