REVEALED: Trump / 2016 Election Was Not The 1st Time Barry Hired Fusion GPS...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I just LOVE it when the truth comes out...exposing Democrats!

REVEALED: Obama Campaign Hired Fusion GPS To Investigate Romney

"The Barack Obama presidential campaign hired Fusion GPS in 2012 to dig up dirt on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, according to a book released on Tuesday.

The Obama campaign hid its payments to Fusion GPS through its law firm, Perkins Coie. The arrangement is similar to the one that the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee used to pay Fusion for its investigation of then-candidate Donald Trump in 2016."

Is Barry still prez? I must have missed something. Oh wait he’s not; DJT is pal and HE is under investigation.

It isn't illegal to hire private companies to dig up dirt on your opponents, I'm sure Republicans have done it all the time.

Let's ask Karl Rove, shall we?

:20:

Opposition research - Wikipedia

I get what you are saying though. . . smoking gun and all. . .

"The Barack Obama presidential campaign hired Fusion GPS in 2012 to dig up dirt on Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, according to a book released on Tuesday.

The Obama campaign hid its payments to Fusion GPS through its law firm, Perkins Coie. The arrangement is similar to the one that the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee used to pay Fusion for its investigation of then-candidate Donald Trump in 2016."

And....

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Funny how the jackass who falsely claimed he had NO SCANDALS during his time in office will now be most known for them...since the rest of his "legacy' has been / is being wiped off the books...and how all of the sedition, treason, and scandal we are seeing always seems to lead right back to Barry.

:p

And....

Fusion GPS was working for the Russians. They hired the foreign spy who worked with / paid Russians to obtain a Russian Propaganda-filled report Hillary illegally used in a US election and one the FBI used to illegally obtain FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate during a Presidential election (Watergate on Steroids).

And....

Fusion GPS was working for the Russians. They hired the foreign spy who worked with / paid Russians to obtain a Russian Propaganda-filled report Hillary illegally used in a US election and one the FBI used to illegally obtain FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate during a Presidential election (Watergate on Steroids).

You have a very active imagination

Just look to the Ohr-Steele connection. Bruce Ohr was Obama's Deputy Attorney General. And his wife worked for the same Fusion GPS Steele worked for. There was Collusion with foreign entities to influence our Election. And it was between Clinton, Obama, the Brits, and Russians. They need to be investigated.

You mean 2016 election was not the first time Democrats conducted completely legal opposition research?

1UB5.gif

derp de derp de derp ..

conspiracy thread - wrong forum.

derp de derp de derp ..

conspiracy thread - wrong forum.

Nah, it's actually Conspiracy Fact. Look to the Ohr-Steele connection. There was Collusion. And Clinton & Obama were in it up to their necks. They need to be fully investigated.

And....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:cuckoo:

'
Who cares.

And....

'
Who cares.
Certainly not criminal-supporting snowflakes....

Funny how the jackass who falsely claimed he had NO SCANDALS during his time in office will now be most known for them...since the rest of his "legacy' has been / is being wiped off the books...and how all of the sedition, treason, and scandal we are seeing always seems to lead right back to Barry.

:p

Only in your pointed head. I guess the tinfoil hat is a little tight today.

And....

They were not. They worked with a former British agent who had contacts in Russia. Russia wanted Trump not Clinton to win and even Trey Gowdy agrees. Opposition research is not illegal. There is no evidence the FISA warrants were obtained illegally after Page LEFT the Trump campaign.

Forum List

Back