Rev. Wright revisited? Bring it on

Romney made a statement today saying he doesn't want to bring up Wright. After all, everyone knows and some understand what it means when one can listen to him for years and others have opted to chug a little more koolaid and dismiss it.

Noooo. Romney doesn't want a group on the other side to educate the masses on the history and tenets of his religion. With all due respect to the OP, it's not racism that would hurt him.

But I agree. Bring it on :)

It's out there on the net for all to see and educate themselves Emma.
There is nothing to hide from the Mormon religion.
Read for yourself what they believe in.
Articles of Faith | Mormon.org

Emma is quite ignorant about Mormonism, apparently. She, or anyone, can go to lds.org for some help.

We're talking about bullying and and animal-cruelty while Obama is allowing our DOD to die on the vine. I'm presently in a meeting discussing our options.

We're getting cut-backs without any guidance. These are very uncertain times. I'm not exactly in the mood to discuss BS personal attacks while the realities are hitting me in the face at this writing.

We spend more on the Defense than the next ten biggest spending countries combined...

And most of them are our allies..

I always find it funny that conservatives whine abuot government waste, but have no problem with all the overpriced crap at the Pentagon.

Emma is quite ignorant about Mormonism, apparently. She, or anyone, can go to lds.org for some help.

I admit I was only peripherally aware of their beliefs until this past year. Digging a bit deeper, I find it to be rather ... whacked.

The 19th century, sure. Yet nothing new for Americans in terms of "strange". In colonial VA, a child could be taken from the parents if they had failed to go to church two times. In colonial Mass, witches and Quakers were tortured and hung by the government.

Romney is a central-values American, period.

Don't vote for Perry he's a Christian.
Don't vote for Santorum, he's a Christian.
Dont vote for Gingrichm he's a Catholic
Don't vote for Romney, he's a Mormon.

There is definite pattern of democrats imposing a presidential qualification of atheism. Yes. obama is a Christian in a wink-wink kind of way.

I admit I was only peripherally aware of their beliefs until this past year. Digging a bit deeper, I find it to be rather ... whacked.

The 19th century, sure. Yet nothing new for Americans in terms of "strange". In colonial VA, a child could be taken from the parents if they had failed to go to church two times. In colonial Mass, witches and Quakers were tortured and hung by the government.

Romney is a central-values American, period.

I'm talking about his church.

Magic underwear LOL

There is definite pattern of democrats imposing a presidential qualification of atheism. Yes. obama is a Christian in a wink-wink kind of way.

I don't care what faith, if any, they have. It's not supposed to matter, ya know.

Republicans are the only ones that hold a religious litmus test for office.

Republicans are the only ones that hold a religious litmus test for office.

Sure we do.

Obama-prayer.jpg
ObamaPrayer-Calender-300.jpg

Forum List

Back