Rev. Wright revisited? Bring it on

I admit I was only peripherally aware of their beliefs until this past year. Digging a bit deeper, I find it to be rather ... whacked.

The 19th century, sure. Yet nothing new for Americans in terms of "strange". In colonial VA, a child could be taken from the parents if they had failed to go to church two times. In colonial Mass, witches and Quakers were tortured and hung by the government.

Romney is a central-values American, period.

I'm talking about his church.

Magic underwear LOL

Are you equally as amused by the kirpan, or is that racist?

Don't vote for Perry he's a Christian.
Don't vote for Santorum, he's a Christian.
Dont vote for Gingrichm he's a Catholic
Don't vote for Romney, he's a Mormon.

There is definite pattern of democrats imposing a presidential qualification of atheism. Yes. obama is a Christian in a wink-wink kind of way.

Republicans are the only ones that hold a religious litmus test for office.

Sure we do.

Obama-prayer.jpg
ObamaPrayer-Calender-300.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWJXc6PrLRs]Rick santorum for president 2012 - says obama is un american A Muslim Send to Destroy ThisNation - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L13w_lYw08E]Michele Bachmann on religion and politics - YouTube[/ame]

Okay..your turn.

Find Democrats making issues of religion. Find Democrats wanting to mix religion and politics.

I admit I was only peripherally aware of their beliefs until this past year. Digging a bit deeper, I find it to be rather ... whacked.

The 19th century, sure. Yet nothing new for Americans in terms of "strange". In colonial VA, a child could be taken from the parents if they had failed to go to church two times. In colonial Mass, witches and Quakers were tortured and hung by the government.

Magic underwear LOL

Emma, think turbans, crucifixes, yarmulkes, ear curls, scarves, and so forth. Garments are no stranger than any other paraphernalia.

You are very close to defining yourself as a bigot and not worthy of consideration on these points.

Are you by chance agnostic or atheist, for that is as silly as being a theist in the human narrative.

Magic underwear LOL

Are you equally as amused by the kirpan, or is that racist?

No, just the magic underwear :lol:

REV. WRIGHT REVISITED; BRING IT ON

FOXNEWS Hannity want to bring back Rev. Wright. I don’t know if Romeny wants them to do that considering the racist teachings of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. Joseph Smith was far more racist than Rev. Wright and he has millions of Mormons following his teachings. Rev. Wright did not exclude Whites from his church in any capacity.

The racist scriptures in the Book of Mormon have not been removed and neither have Romney renounced the book and left the church. Obama did. Mitt Romney has never endorsed a hateful racist. Rev. Wright is a close friend of Louis Farrakhan and Islamic terrorists. Go for it. You'll all be very sorry you went down that road.

I don’t know what Joseph Smith was hallucinating on while he was walking through the forest and came upon the gold plates that he only could translate in to the Book of Mormon and no one else saw the plate but him and they mysteriously disappeared after translation.

After reading the “Book of Mormon Reader” written in comic book format, I am more convinced than ever that the Book of Mormons is a book of fairy tales. Beginning with Jesus coming to America after his resurrection. GOD’s word said he went back to heaven were he came from to prepare a place for his disciples.

The biggest lie of Joseph Smith was his racist teachings. He taught that the black race was descendents the Canaanites who were cursed but the black race was descendents of Cush and there was no curse. All Blacks are descendent of Cush. The descendent of the cursed Canaanites were white. Gen. 10;. Descendent of Cush were not black because of a curse.

The racist rants of Joseph Smith is unfounded and the verses should be removed from the Book of Mormons and Romney should lead the removal or he should leave the Mormon church. Unlike the history lessons on racism taught by Rev. Wright. Truth hurts like a MOFO don't it?

“The Races of Mankind” shows the back race far more superior then the white race. Under the same income, education and culture, advantages and other opportunities, blacks surpassed whites. All dark skin races far superior to whites under the same conditions.

And lets not visit Hannity and O’Reilly’s catholic church and it’s centuries of atrocities and molestations of children and Nuns and murder of hundred of aborted babies buried in church court yards of nuns they got pregnant.

Warm Little Pond.

Vatican admits that priests raped nuns. « Warm Little Pond

Romney has never preached a racist rant. Rev. Wright has many times. If you all want to go there, have at it. I can't wait for you to explain the Rev. Wright-Farrakhan-Ghadaffi connection.

Sure.

Gaddafi was a world leader. Lots of people were "linked" to him. Like George W. Bush after he took blood money from them.

And..heck..Conservative hero, Donald Trump even put him up for a few nights.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6AKMp0opEA]Moammar Gadhafi Pitches His Tent on Trump Property - YouTube[/ame]

But Obama made the Terrorist bum...dead.

Emma is quite ignorant about Mormonism, apparently. She, or anyone, can go to lds.org for some help.

Actually, their beliefs are just as whacked now.

They just don't talk about the whackiness openly. And they gave up the Polygamy thing.

Don't vote for Perry he's a Christian.
Don't vote for Santorum, he's a Christian.
Dont vote for Gingrichm he's a Catholic
Don't vote for Romney, he's a Mormon.

There is definite pattern of democrats imposing a presidential qualification of atheism. Yes. obama is a Christian in a wink-wink kind of way.

I don't care what faith, if any, they have. It's not supposed to matter, ya know.

It has always mattered and it always will. If some people like joeblow there are fucking bigots that is very much their problem.

Actually, their beliefs are just as whacked now. They just don't talk about the whackiness openly. And they gave up the Polygamy thing.

The bona fides the LDS are fine is that you hate them. True story.

Actually, their beliefs are just as whacked now. They just don't talk about the whackiness openly. And they gave up the Polygamy thing.

Yeah, Cults that are racist, homophobic, misogynist and were started by con-artists trying to screw little girls are totally bona-fide with you, man.

Can't see why a normal person would hate them at all.

So if it's all so Bona-Fide, why does Romney avoid any discussion about Mormon beliefs or Scriptures?

You are bigot and phobic and disturbed, JoeB, only rivaled by Sunni Man and others on the far right.

You are not normal, for one thing, you are an atheist, which is as silly and disturbed as person can be.

Romney has already explained every thing you need to know. If want to know more, go to lds.org.

You are bigot and phobic and disturbed, JoeB, only rivaled by Sunni Man and others on the far right.

You are not normal, for one thing, you are an atheist, which is as silly and disturbed as person can be.

Romney has already explained every thing you need to know. If want to know more, go to lds.org.

Wow, I'd call rejecting Bronze Age mythologies that call for you to kill people who believe differently than you do (almost all the Abrahamic Religions) pretty disturbed.

I want Romney to tell us why he thinks Dark Skin is a curse from God like the Book of Mormon says it is.

I want to know if he really thinks theer were people riding elephants in Pre-Columbian America.

Yeah, Cults that are racist, homophobic, misogynist and were started by con-artists trying to screw little girls are totally bona-fide with you, man.

So if it's all so Bona-Fide, why does Romney avoid any discussion about Mormon beliefs or Scriptures?

You've been watching too much HBO.

Saying an LDS is the same as a Mormon cult member who takes on more than one wife is like saying that a Baptist is exactly the same as a Catholic......or a Muslim.

Saying an LDS is the same as a Mormon cult member who takes on more than one wife is like saying that a Baptist is exactly the same as a Catholic......or a Muslim.

The Mainstream LDS was still doing the Polygamy thing all the way up until the beginning of the last century, including some of Mitt's Relatives.

Now, of all my objections to Mormonism, Polygamy isn't my biggest one. As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, I don't have an issue with it.

I have a big problem with the fact that Joseph Smith was a liar and Brigham Young was a crazy person. And these are the founders of Modern Mormonism.

I have a real problem with the misogyny, the racism, and the homophobia that is written into the DNA of the faith.

That said, if Romney were to quit Mormonism tomorrow, he'd still be a two-faced, pandering weasel with slimy business practices, a sense of entitlement and no empathy for working people.

The Mainstream LDS was still doing the Polygamy thing all the way up until the beginning of the last century, including some of Mitt's Relatives.

Now, of all my objections to Mormonism, Polygamy isn't my biggest one. As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, I don't have an issue with it.

I have a big problem with the fact that Joseph Smith was a liar and Brigham Young was a crazy person. And these are the founders of Modern Mormonism.

I have a real problem with the misogyny, the racism, and the homophobia that is written into the DNA of the faith.

That said, if Romney were to quit Mormonism tomorrow, he'd still be a two-faced, pandering weasel with slimy business practices, a sense of entitlement and no empathy for working people.

In his day Jesus was branded a liar and crazy for his new ideas.

I think the problem you have is with other people's beliefs.

An avid Christian cannot condone homosexuality. One of the knocks against Mitt is he doesn't go around saying that Gays should burn in Hell.

You don't like Mitt because the media doesn't like him and you have listened to their lies and taken them to heart.

One thing you need to face up to.......Christians are human and the Devil works on them just as much as non-Christians. We are all sinners. Anyone who says they aren't is a liar.

Forum List

Back