Rev Big ere'

no i am not in blowing rock ......think right across from the roan....little town....tiny town....called elk park

so you are in johnson city or bristol?

Well, don't you sound interesting? I can't wait to see you in action, RevBig.

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words. Sorry to all for the bleated responses, I had my instant e mail notification disabled! I look forward to discussing the issues and especially look forward to getting to know you!

Dans la mesure où je sais, nous n'avons aucune personne française ici. Êtes-vous Quebecian ? Cajun ? Français français ? Quel plaisir de faire votre co naissance

Ha ha non, je sais que certains ânes coon dire Cajun, (ce n'est pas une insulte pour eux), mon grand-père était un ressortissant français et donc il était un français français. Pour autant que je sais que notre lignée dans sa ligne remonte directement à la France. Je vous remercie pour vos questions, et j'ai hâte de parler avec vous, êtes-vous du français décent?

Oh, btw, usually people who go to the extra time to customize their font etc have an artists heart, are you an artist ? If it is too personal a question please forgive me?

~RB~

Hélas, non, je ne suis pas français. Je ne parle même pas français, cependant j'ai un excellent en ligne traducteur.

LOL.

I cannot draw, but I do love all things typographical and calligraphical. The message is so different written as

I love you.

as compared to

I love you.

Don't you agree?

hmmm you said 50 miles when you thought i was in blowing rock....and no dear i am not gay...lol...i got the blowing rock thing all too well...i worked there for a while...so now you could be in hampton or the lake

Hello from Eastern TN. I am a big ordained Rev but do not preach at the church I own because of my *cof* non-traditional doctrine, and the church is an office, however I could probably fit my entire congregation in a closet. I am serious when it comes to my Christianity and am a ...get ready...open Christian theist, and what’s known as a red letter Christian. The paper tiger church supports the (2) Humanitarian Christian missions via its 501c status. I earned an MA etc and I believe the schools gave it to me just to get rid of my carcass from their campus. (I still haunt the astronomy dept). I also claim to be a fairly proficient starving artist (mostly photography) I am now a starving non profit owner due to Obamas and other ignorant politicians mismanagement of my money. I fairly detest all politicians equally, and all governments feeling that all are evil by default and degrees. I lean do lean conservative due to my spiritual beliefs; I am also liberal in others such as detesting censorship of any type. I am pro firearms pro life etc. I do question authority, just like my hero’s of my youth taught me, including Jesus. My English grammar suffers because I French was my first language due to my grandfather being a French Citizen. That's enough for now? ~RB~

French, eh. I blame all my failings on the French part of my ancestry........ Thankfully those failings are few and far between....... :eusa_whistle:

no i am not in blowing rock ......think right across from the roan....little town....tiny town....called elk park

so you are in johnson city or bristol?

Cool! Elk park! Ha ha you could throw a rock and hit my house! I am in Elizabethton/and own land in carter county and Erwin, no not rich just a tad of land ! I am staying in Eliz. not caretaking my mom who has cancer. BTW, I guessed the college towns of Boone and Elk park (its kind of liberal) because I assumed you were a college kid or professor cause of your kind of liberal sounding talk. I am a live and let live type so we ought to get along fine! Nice to meet a practicing pagan, I am an apostatized pagan and Wiccan.

rb

Well, don't you sound interesting? I can't wait to see you in action, RevBig.

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words. Sorry to all for the bleated responses, I had my instant e mail notification disabled! I look forward to discussing the issues and especially look forward to getting to know you!

Dans la mesure où je sais, nous n'avons aucune personne française ici. Êtes-vous Quebecian ? Cajun ? Français français ? Quel plaisir de faire votre co naissance

Ha ha non, je sais que certains ânes coon dire Cajun, (ce n'est pas une insulte pour eux), mon grand-père était un ressortissant français et donc il était un français français. Pour autant que je sais que notre lignée dans sa ligne remonte directement à la France. Je vous remercie pour vos questions, et j'ai hâte de parler avec vous, êtes-vous du français décent?

Oh, btw, usually people who go to the extra time to customize their font etc have an artists heart, are you an artist ? If it is too personal a question please forgive me?

~RB~

Good to know I'm not the only one who bleats responses. :D

Welcome. There's a few of us astronomy dorks here. Beware the approaching brown dwarf.

Forum List

Back