Restaurant Puts Glass In Cops Sandwich

I am now convinced that the 85-average-I.Q. negroid shit for brain is not physically wired to feel empathy for others on the same level as human brains. Their 70% deadbeat dad proves this, their record-setting violent crime waves proves this, their online, massive-scale celebratory reaction to large amounts of white deaths proves this. This is the only logical reason that explains all 3 of these loathsome qualities rampant in that humanoid subspecies' evil, destructive, odious, slime-dripping nature. This is a race of natural born psychopaths by every medical standard in the book!

It's nice to know that folks like willmunny are surely on government watch lists.

It's nice to know that folks like willmunny are surely on government watch lists.

Ha! Let them watch me! I'm a quiet, law-abiding citizen, nobody has any dirt on me. No threat is going to silence me because I have these massive, pendulously swinging ellipses between my legs called testicles. Which are powerful enough to have their own traces of gravity.

Ha! Let them watch me! I'm a quiet, law-abiding citizen, nobody has any dirt on me. No threat is going to silence me because I have these massive, pendulously swinging ellipses between my legs called testicles. Which are powerful enough to have their own traces of gravity.
:lol: Sure you are. You have as much ball power as you do brain power: almost none.

:lol: Sure you are. You have as much ball power as you do brain power: almost none.

Go stick a ****** dick in your mouth, you snotty jackass. For you to be defending this vile incident really says it all about your abhorrent character; you're well-trafficked ass is more butthurt by my assessment than by the most cowardly form of ATTEMPTED MURDER than one can commit, you sick, morally bankrupt waste of carbon compounds.

It's nice to know this forum, unlike most others, permits participants to openly express their thoughts and opinions without being impeded by hypocritical P/C constraints.

If you disagree with what WillMunny has said I, for one, will be interested in reading your opinion.

Blacks are some cold hearted people

1. The individual that was involved in this incident should be forced to eat the same sandwich with the same amount of glass on it as for their punishment.

2. My prayers are with the officer and his loved ones.

What is your opinion of the incident or will you just troll threads to start flame wars?

According to your video, there is no evidence whatsoever that this was anything but an accident. Let me put that more simply: It was an accident. At least so far, that is what COPS who sure wouldn't be covering it up, have found.
The officer is lucky he didn't swallow any of it. I'm glad he's okay.

What is your opinion of the incident or will you just troll threads to start flame wars?
Other than to spew drive by pro liberal posts and lie about his ideological views, jake contributes nothing to USMB

The only time you get to use your balls is when your wife allows you to and takes them out of hre

Another 2 +2 = 5 thread, I see. :rolleyes:

Are you saying the glass just magically appeared there?

Are you saying that a business owner would intentionally alienate his customer base? Because of...?

The only time you get to use your balls is when your wife allows you to and takes them out of hre

Watch the video, where it is explained where the glass apparently came from.

Go stick a ****** dick in your mouth, you snotty jackass. For you to be defending this vile incident really says it all about your abhorrent character; you're well-trafficked ass is more butthurt by my assessment than by the most cowardly form of ATTEMPTED MURDER than one can commit, you sick, morally bankrupt waste of carbon compounds.
Typical far right crying. You talk big, get your ass kicked up your throat so that you eye is peeping out your butt, then whine like the wuss you are.

Don't dish what you can't take. You will never be able to outdo me on this, Will. Just understand it, accept it, and you will be happier.

I was not defending attempted murder but rather taking apart your stupidity.

Do you understand?

Are you saying that a business owner would intentionally alienate his customer base? Because of...?

Who said the owner did it? It wouldn't be the first time an employee of a restaurant did such a thing. Can't remember exactly when but a McDonald's employee was convicted of spitting in, wait for it because it answers you're "because of" question, a police officer's food. Don't think it can happen? The McDonalds case wasn't the first time.

Forum List

Back