Restaurant Puts Glass In Cops Sandwich

It's nice to know that folks like willmunny are surely on government watch lists.

Ha! Let them watch me! I'm a quiet, law-abiding citizen, nobody has any dirt on me. No threat is going to silence me because I have these massive, pendulously swinging ellipses between my legs called testicles. Which are powerful enough to have their own traces of gravity.
:lol: Sure you are. You have as much ball power as you do brain power: almost none.

The only time you get to use your balls is when your wife allows you to and takes them out of hre
Blacks are some cold hearted people

Another 2 +2 = 5 thread, I see. :rolleyes:

Are you saying the glass just magically appeared there?

Watch the video, where it is explained where the glass apparently came from.

Apparently?

They aren't done with the investigation. I will wait before I form an opinion, unlike some people.

I have expressed my disagreement elsewhere. What I won't do is let stupid comments slide by.

What you won't do is stop making stupid comments then lying that they aren't stupid.
You are included in the stupid comment group, Con, as you well know and will hear about.

All I hear is a liar like you running his dick sucker about things for which he has no clue.
You always stutter when you are mad and made to look stupid. Can you show the glass was put in the food deliberately?

You continue to run that dick sucker when people prove you're a liar. Don't have to. The glass was there. The restaurant is liable. Sue the shit out of the owner and he'll find out who did it.
Sure, they will. You look stupid when you are mad. But if it is simply looking stupid whether you are mad or not, who knows if you are mad. You always look stupid.

I imagine someone will sue, the insurance will settle the suit, and everyone is out of there.

They should be charged with attempted murder of a law enforcement officer. Set the precedent immediately.
For an accident? You have proof of intent to harm?

You don't have to have proof of intent to harm to sue under liability. Let the owner pay because of that and then we'll get to the criminal portion of it when he finds out who did it.

I am now convinced that the 85-average-I.Q. negroid shit for brain is not physically wired to feel empathy for others on the same level as human brains. Their 70% deadbeat dad proves this, their record-setting violent crime waves proves this, their online, massive-scale celebratory reaction to large amounts of white deaths proves this. This is the only logical reason that explains all 3 of these loathsome qualities rampant in that humanoid subspecies' evil, destructive, odious, slime-dripping nature. This is a race of natural born psychopaths by every medical standard in the book!
So all black people are the same?

No, they are not. It could have been a white employee as easily as it could another race. To say that Blacks are some cold hearted people reveals more about your own heart than it does theirs.

Go stick a ****** dick in your mouth, you snotty jackass. For you to be defending this vile incident really says it all about your abhorrent character; you're well-trafficked ass is more butthurt by my assessment than by the most cowardly form of ATTEMPTED MURDER than one can commit, you sick, morally bankrupt waste of carbon compounds.
Typical far right crying. You talk big, get your ass kicked up your throat so that you eye is peeping out your butt, then whine like the wuss you are.

Don't dish what you can't take. You will never be able to outdo me on this, Will. Just understand it, accept it, and you will be happier.

I was not defending attempted murder but rather taking apart your stupidity.

Do you understand?

You kick someone's ass? You couldn't kick your own figuratively or literally.
:lol: Don't dish what you can't take.

Give me absolute proof the glass was put there on purpose. You can't.

Don't have to. All I need to know is the glass was there to know the restaurant is responsible and liable. Sue the shit out of them and let the owner take care of finding out who did it.
Which means you admit that it was not done deliberately.

It means I don't have to for the restaurant to be punished.

It's nice to know that folks like willmunny are surely on government watch lists.

Ha! Let them watch me! I'm a quiet, law-abiding citizen, nobody has any dirt on me. No threat is going to silence me because I have these massive, pendulously swinging ellipses between my legs called testicles. Which are powerful enough to have their own traces of gravity.
:lol: Sure you are. You have as much ball power as you do brain power: almost none.

Go stick a ****** dick in your mouth, you snotty jackass. For you to be defending this vile incident really says it all about your abhorrent character; you're well-trafficked ass is more butthurt by my assessment than by the most cowardly form of ATTEMPTED MURDER than one can commit, you sick, morally bankrupt waste of carbon compounds.
I missed it. Could you point out Jake's post where he defended the incident?

I am now convinced that the 85-average-I.Q. negroid shit for brain is not physically wired to feel empathy for others on the same level as human brains. Their 70% deadbeat dad proves this, their record-setting violent crime waves proves this, their online, massive-scale celebratory reaction to large amounts of white deaths proves this. This is the only logical reason that explains all 3 of these loathsome qualities rampant in that humanoid subspecies' evil, destructive, odious, slime-dripping nature. This is a race of natural born psychopaths by every medical standard in the book!
So all black people are the same?

The 95% that vote Democrat are at least in one aspect of staying on the Democrat plantation like LBJ said they would. If it's any consolation to those blacks, they don't have but 150 years to go.

Typical far right crying. You talk big, get your ass kicked up your throat so that you eye is peeping out your butt, then whine like the wuss you are.

Don't dish what you can't take. You will never be able to outdo me on this, Will. Just understand it, accept it, and you will be happier.

Do you understand?

Don't have to. All I need to know is the glass was there to know the restaurant is responsible and liable. Sue the shit out of them and let the owner take care of finding out who did it. When it costs him enough, he'll find it and prove it.
The OP wasn't talking about legal liability. Just those fuckin' n*ggas cutting up police. Without so much as a smidge of evidence that it was anything but an accident. But, hey, that's okay, right? You super rational ultra intelligent group of cave chimps.

I missed it. Could you point out Jake's post where he defended the incident?
Will is simply made because his gayness was outed. He can't make a point. No one at this point has any evidence that the glass was placed in the food accidentally.

Typical of progressives...

What's also typical is that several progressives on here have made excuses about it.

Name the progressives on here who have made excuses about it.
You, Jake, and OldLady.
Telling you that there is no evidence of deliberate intent is not making excuses.

Suggesting there was a crime committed without evidence is a lie.

Do you understand?

Don't have to. All I need to know is the glass was there to know the restaurant is responsible and liable. Sue the shit out of them and let the owner take care of finding out who did it. When it costs him enough, he'll find it and prove it.
The OP wasn't talking about legal liability. Just those fuckin' n*ggas cutting up police. Without so much as a smidge of evidence that it was anything but an accident. But, hey, that's okay, right? You super rational ultra intelligent group of cave chimps.

I believe it was intentional and would arrest the person responsible and charge them with attempted murder. Anyone who refuses to co-operate would be facing charges. You'd see how fast the truth came out.

What's also typical is that several progressives on here have made excuses about it.

You, Jake, and OldLady.
Telling you that there is no evidence of deliberate intent is not making excuses.

Suggesting there was a crime committed without evidence is a lie.

Suggesting that it was only an accident with evidence is a lie.

You, Jake, and OldLady.

Me? Oh really? Point out my posts where I made excuses about it.........

Post #52 and about a dozen of Jake's. Take you pick.

Forum List

Back