Donald Trump is now a blue collar worker? LOLOLOLOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump Jr., Of All People, Denounces Fancy Schools And Elitism
Did he forget who he is?

CLEVELAND ― Donald Trump Jr., son of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and the executive vice president of his dad’s company, denounced “fancy degrees” and called for a country that promotes competition and meritocracy while speaking at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday.

“To this day, many of the top executives in our company are individuals that started out as blue collar,” the younger Trump told the audience, emphasizing that his father employs regular working people that others would otherwise look over due to their lack of “fancy colleges and degrees.”

“We didn’t learn from MBAs,” said Trump, who attended the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, just like his father.

As long as the GOP remains ignorant, unhealthy and in fear....shit like this is believable....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

That's hilarious, coming from an noxious orange-colored clown who's never actually held a job in his life.

He definitely has worked more hours than you, miss hitlery and Obama all combined. Maybe that's what he meant. It isn't that he's necessarily a BLUE COLLAR worker. It's that he's worked at all.

He definitely has worked more hours than you, miss hitlery and Obama all combined. Maybe that's what he meant. It isn't that he's necessarily a BLUE COLLAR worker. It's that he's worked at all.
I want to see that time clock he punched...

• Banned
That's hilarious, coming from an noxious orange-colored clown who's never actually held a job in his life.
Kinda reminds me of Romneys' attempt to play it poor when he was running a few years ago....The only blue collar the Trumps are familiar with are the shirts made in Mexico with blue collars, that sell for 300 bucks

Kinda reminds me of Romneys' attempt to play it poor when he was running a few years ago....The only blue collar the Trumps are familiar with are the shirts made in Mexico with blue collars, that sell for 300 bucks
Hillary is awesome...so honest and ethical. So accomplished and effective. I just LOVE her...:uhoh3:

...and don't get me started on how GREAT Obama is...I could go on for hours.:rolleyes:o_O:uhh::uhoh3::wtf:

No... I doubt the majority of you ever swung a hammer or worked a real job in your entire life. My bet is the majority of you are pencil pushers that never had to dig a hole or plant a crop in your life...

I have, still do, and will never stop swinging a hammer no matter if I am retired...

As for Donald Trump Jr., well if you believe he has worked more than Clinton or Obama than you're a fool because Donald Trump and his kids ( including Jr. ) never had to work hard for anything and were born with a silver spoon in their mouth...

Worked my black ass, neither he nor his kids have ever worked a hards day in thier fuckin lives.....anybody working hard with a million handed to you at birth, need their heads examined. He's hired people to wipe his ass, do his bidding and shine his fuckin shoes, blue collar my black ass. I'm not hatin on the rich bitch, but give me a break with the bs.

Yes it does dosen't it? You libtards use the same playbook every election. What book? Yes, the rules for libtards by Saul Alinsky. Bitch about racism, accuse them of not paying taxes, and lie on the Senate floor. Trump has paid more in taxes than you idiots will make in your miserable lifetimes.

Donald Trump Jr., Of All People, Denounces Fancy Schools And Elitism
Did he forget who he is?

CLEVELAND ― Donald Trump Jr., son of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and the executive vice president of his dad’s company, denounced “fancy degrees” and called for a country that promotes competition and meritocracy while speaking at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday.

“To this day, many of the top executives in our company are individuals that started out as blue collar,” the younger Trump told the audience, emphasizing that his father employs regular working people that others would otherwise look over due to their lack of “fancy colleges and degrees.”

“We didn’t learn from MBAs,” said Trump, who attended the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, just like his father.

As long as the GOP remains ignorant, unhealthy and in fear....shit like this is believable....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

that is pretty funny

No... I doubt the majority of you ever swung a hammer or worked a real job in your entire life. My bet is the majority of you are pencil pushers that never had to dig a hole or plant a crop in your life...

I have, still do, and will never stop swinging a hammer no matter if I am retired...

As for Donald Trump Jr., well if you believe he has worked more than Clinton or Obama than you're a fool because Donald Trump and his kids ( including Jr. ) never had to work hard for anything and were born with a silver spoon in their mouth...
If you look at the data on retiree's in this country, you'd find that most people are waiting later and later to retire, that's because those who still want to work after retirement age, don't do a damn thing but sling ink on paper all fuckin day long, those in blue collar jobs, not only retire when its time, but most retire early at 62.

Worked my black ass, neither he nor his kids have ever worked a hards day in thier fuckin lives.....anybody working hard with a million handed to you at birth, need their heads examined. He's hired people to wipe his ass, do his bidding and shine his fuckin shoes, blue collar my black ass. I'm not hatin on the rich bitch, but give me a break with the bs.
If you worked your " black ass" half as much as you work your mouth you would be on the road to prosperity!

Yes it does dosen't it? You libtards use the same playbook every election. What book? Yes, the rules for libtards by Saul Alinsky. Bitch about racism, accuse them of not paying taxes, and lie on the Senate floor. Trump has paid more in taxes than you idiots will make in your miserable lifetimes.
yeah, it's important to Christians to have a huge wealth accumulation....but that is not what Jesus stated and Trump claims to be a Christian...

Oh yeah, I forgot the part where the libtards attack Republicans religion.

Forum List

Back