Republicans repetedly keep blacks from voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another racist truthdosentmatter thread. I have been an election judge for 10 years & have never had a single case of republican voter suppression or fraud. Every election we have ACORN fraud & I see it first hand. They did not have ACORN stamped on their forehead but it was cleverly organized. It wasn't until later that & learned about the ACORN scamers & all the pieces fit like a glove.

I went through and browsed this thread over, and couldn't help but laugh.

There are some leftys, around here, I debate with often and they have good points.
It's laughable how they have managed to steer clear of this drivel.

I'm glad to see that bullshit knows no party

:lol:

It seems the republican masses dont care what the republican party does to win elections.

I wonder why the "liberal" media refuses to report on these repeted criminal acts against American voters?

the democrats idea of voter suppression is making someone show an ID to vote.

I went through and browsed this thread over, and couldn't help but laugh.

There are some leftys, around here, I debate with often and they have good points.
It's laughable how they have managed to steer clear of this drivel.

I'm glad to see that bullshit knows no party

:lol:

Court documented decisions are drivel?

Why is it you people are incapable of accepting court documented facts?

No its not, they had to enter into this decree and even tried to get out of it recently and the court told them FUCK NO beucase they keep violating the decree.

Do you care at all about the thousands of American voters who were unable to vote because of their actions?

do you care at all about the elections results that were changed by the republican party for poltical purposes?

do YOU care

6a00d8341c8ed053ef01156fbd6f63970c-800wi

I'd have liked to been there just to knock them on their asses, punk bitches.......

BTW where do these thousands of people the republican party worked to Lose their voting rights go to get them back?

Another racist truthdosentmatter thread. I have been an election judge for 10 years & have never had a single case of republican voter suppression or fraud. Every election we have ACORN fraud & I see it first hand. They did not have ACORN stamped on their forehead but it was cleverly organized. It wasn't until later that & learned about the ACORN scamers & all the pieces fit like a glove.

Go get your documentation that proves acorn kept Americans from voting?

While finding no evidence in support of vacating or significantly modifying the decree, the court did find that unforeseen unworkability allowed for a small change.Due to multiple allegations of voter suppression, the RNC has found itself defending intervenor lawsuits to enforce the decree. As the DNC does not face similar lawsuits, in the interest of equity the court changed the decree so only the DNC could seek to enforce it. The court also recognized that the requirement for the RNC to seek 20 day pre-clearance approval of any new “ballot security” tactics does not allow it to monitor new voter registrations in the few states that have adopted registration deadlines within 20 days of elections. The term was changed to a 10 day pre-clearance requirement. In response to the complaint that the decree’s prohibition on voter intimidation at the polls was too vague, the definition of this tactic was clarified. Finally, in the hope that the RNC might change its behavior toward minority voters in the future, the court added a contingent termination date to the decree of eight years. If the decree is violated again, the deadline will be extended.

Jesus TM. You really oughtta get out more.

Your always pulling up this shit from decades ago like it happened yersterday.

You rant and rave about it and completely ignore Black Panters intimidating folks in Philly.

Get a life. Jeeze.

Dear fucking lying idiot.

If you bothered to read any of this provided documentation you would r4ealise their infractions are not decades old.

How in the hell do you think you can offer this country anything if you refuse to accept court documeanted fact so you can retain your political point of view?

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/07/11/State/Florida_scraps_felon_.shtml

Florida scraps felon vote list
The list of 47,000 people is too flawed to be used to strike felons from voting rolls. County election supervisors express relief.
By MATTHEW WAITE
Published July 11, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nine days after making the names of more than 47,000 potential felon voters public, state officials have scrapped the entire list, saying it was too flawed to be trusted.

County supervisors of elections were told Saturday not to use the list of people the state believed had committed felonies and illegally registered to vote.

Florida is one of seven states that bars felons from voting unless their civil rights have been restored.

Counties were supposed to verify the information, contact the voters, and eliminate felons from their voter rolls, though few had started.

The state had tried to keep the list a secret. It fought a lawsuit aimed at opening the records to the public. A series of errors emerged once a Tallahassee judge rejected the state's arguments and released the records on July 1.

Last edited:
I served as precinct captain in a couple of elections. I got all kinds of literature from the party about how to most effectively suppress black turnout. Still have it around here somewhere. It's pretty basic GOP stuff. I was always more of a women's right suppressor at heart, tho, so I didn't get too heavy into the minority thing.

Caging (voter suppression) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2008 US Election
As noted earlier, the Republican Secretary of State in Michigan was found purging voters from voting rolls when voter ID cards were returned as undeliverable. In the court challenge, the federal judge ordered the state to reinstate the voters.[12] The judge ruled that the state's actions were in violation of the NVRA. His decision noted that there was no way to prevent qualified voters from being disfranchised as their cards may be returned as undeliverable due to postal error, clerical error, inadvertent routing within a multi-unit dwelling, and even simple misspelling or transposition of numbers in an address.[13]
In December 2007, Kansas GOP Chair Kris Kobach sent an email boasting, "[T]o date, the Kansas GOP has identified and caged more voters in the last 11 months than the previous two years!"[14]

Click the link and realise there are four more examples of the republicans keeping people from voting in the 2008 election.

A couple of black men do not a Party make.

Thousands have been kept from voting so repulicans could cheat to win elections.

You people just ignore this and harp of a couple of guys standing on the sidewalk.

Last edited:
I served as precinct captain in a couple of elections. I got all kinds of literature from the party about how to most effectively suppress black turnout. Still have it around here somewhere. It's pretty basic GOP stuff. I was always more of a women's right suppressor at heart, tho, so I didn't get too heavy into the minority thing.

Yea right, Like the GOP would leave a paper trail! This was likely ACORN sending it out to frame the GOP in a negative light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back