Why Black voters hate the republican party

Specific? You have reviewed enough of the online video of the Teabag events to conclude they are mainstream? Then why aren't they picking up in popularity? If you use polls, be careful with them. I will, too.

Jake,

Please if you are going to reference a credible source don't use CaliforniaGirl. Based on what she posts I would suggest she suffers from chronic and prolonged PMS.

CrusaderFrank, when did you come to the conclussion that Bush was a piece of you-know-what?

Did you vote for him the first and/or 2nd time?

Why/why not?

I had my doubts about him as soon as the people I was working with at the time, MAJOR Republican fundraisers told me, "we're backing Bush"

I live in NY so my vote made no difference.

Gore is a mental patient and Kerry thought he starring in "Apocalypse Now"

The very fact that Sara Palin would even be considered as a possible candiadte for the Presidency is scarey. It demonstrates how down right stupid the average American really is. Do you people ever wonder why the rest of the world laughs at you? Think about it..........if you can.

Fuck the rest of the world.

Fuck that goat fucker Arafat and fuck that pig fucker Fidel

The Republican Party would disenfranchise their own mother to get elected.

The disenfranchisement of black voters in Florida is the only reason Bush won in 2000.

Gore got 400,000 more votes than Bush.

Oh boy, here we go. :eusa_shhh: :eusa_hand:

Indeed. This whole thread is nothing but PROJECTION from the op to the silly psychophants agreeing with the OP.

Specific? You have reviewed enough of the online video of the Teabag events to conclude they are mainstream? Then why aren't they picking up in popularity? If you use polls, be careful with them. I will, too.

Which of Palin's beliefs are wacko Jake? Palin wants to cut government spending - is that wacko? She wants immigration reform - is that wacko? She wants to focus on helping small business grow - is that wacko? She wants energy independence - is that wacko too??? Tell me, what EXACTLY is wacko Jake? A few signs you saw at a rally? Your own anecdotal bullshit is not gonna fly either...

Personally, I think you're full of crap Jake. You like pretending you are a conservative when you clearly aren't. You and rightwinger really should get a room together, you have plenty in common.

Old & Tired,

Do you accept the FACT that Republicans have for quite some decades actively sought out to and succeded in suppressing the black vote in Southern States?

Recent decades?

Absolutely not.

Prior to the 70's?

It was a national problem.

There are cases if them working to disenfranchise voters right into the 2000s.

How many times must you have the court documented evidence placed in front of you before you will accept the facts?

And ACORN is cheating, undoubtedly, as we write. Denounce them to, truthmatters, please.

A very strong opinion backed by nothing but conjecture.

The evidence isw in court documents provided over and over again in this thread.

You sir are either lazy, stupid or a liar.

No....just busy at work...

I will no longer resppond to you. I do not deabte children.

Here you are. this is what the republican party is about.

Insults and refusual of facts.

If you give them facts they dont like they just ignore them.

Your party is circling the toilet bowl.

Truthmatters, quit being a homer like Liability, and see if you can follow the middle path. What both sides are doing is wrong.

(sigh) Truthmatters, you are a homer flake, then, really no different that the Tea Baggers. Since you are on the left, you will be a Tea Lagger.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back