Republicans repetedly keep blacks from voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked you to show me where the entire gop was convicted, you linked me to the decree with which i thoroughly embarrassed you by showing they were in fact NOT found guilty

next

So you dont care that they broke the laws and got out of admitting they broke the law by entering a consent decree?

You think the voters they kept from voting matter?

This is all this means to you?

That you caught me in a mistake so everything is fine.

I had the class to admitt you were right without hesitation.

You have never given me the courtesy of admitting the republican party has been caught repetedly breaking the voting laws and has even been found to have broken this consent decree.

Your party has no moral compass.

if you had the honesty to say the same thing about acorn, you would have something....since you don't, you have no leg to stand on...i'm giving you your acorn reasoning and you don't like it

you keep mentioning crimes, yet no convictions

Yurt a tempory employee of ACORN is not the same as the state republican party.

Why do you insist a stiuation where no election was harmed is the same as one where election results were changed to benifit the criminals breaking the law.

No its not, they had to enter into this decree and even tried to get out of it recently and the court told them FUCK NO beucase they keep violating the decree.

Do you care at all about the thousands of American voters who were unable to vote because of their actions?

do you care at all about the elections results that were changed by the republican party for poltical purposes?

do YOU care

6a00d8341c8ed053ef01156fbd6f63970c-800wi

Proove like I have proven to you with court documentation(not partisan bullshit sites) that these men commited a crime.

The republican party has stopped THOUSANDS of voters from voting.

We are not talking three random guys , we are talking about YOUR entire party being corrupt enough to conspire to stop Americans from exersizing their most sacred right.

The Justice Department is dropping charges against the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense and two of its members who were allegedly involved in voter intimidation on Election Day at a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania polling station. A Justice spokesman said the department decided to take this action after winning an injunction earlier this month against a third member, Samir Shabazz, that prevents him from ever brandishing a weapon outside a polling place again as he was charged with doing last November.
Shabazz was one of the three persons, along with the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense, charged with voter intimidation last January in a lawsuit filed under the Voting Rights Act. Shabazz will not face any jail time or a fine.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Justice Department drops charges in voter intimidation case - Blogs from CNN.com

Déshabillé kudos for taking it to the kkk and aryian nation. This place is full of them.

It is ongoing .

They are charged all the time with new crimes.

GOP Challenging Voter Registrations (washingtonpost.com)

Lets clear up a few things here.

It is alleged that they suppress voted, which means they are accused of it. They have not been convicted, nor have they been charged.

No they did not deny their actions and their actions are documented, they avoided conviction by entering into a consent decree in which they avoided having to admitt guilt.

In a trial the defendent never has to admitt guilt even after convicted.

They did the actions and the evidence is blatent which is why they agreed to the consent decree.

The floridas felons list is also completely documented.

If they had not used this seriously flawed list which the courts forced them to stop using after the election then Gore would have won the election.

Gore lost by like five hundered and thousands of voters were kept from voting in that scam.

They have changed elections with their fraud on voters.

You people dont care you just want to win and think democracy is some evil thing the country has nothing to do with.

Did Doodad Pro and Good Will vote for Obama in 2008?

No its not, they had to enter into this decree and even tried to get out of it recently and the court told them FUCK NO beucase they keep violating the decree.

Do you care at all about the thousands of American voters who were unable to vote because of their actions?

do you care at all about the elections results that were changed by the republican party for poltical purposes?

Do you give a royal fuck about all the American Service members that the Democrats tried to stop their ballots from being counted in 2000? Of course you don't, and we all know why don't we.

No you just ignore cold hard facts you dont like ,just like you did here.

you do know you are like in second place as the most obnoxious poster here in the poll started on this ...right?.....now you can see why....telling your version of the "truth" was bound to catch up with you sooner or later....

By the way Truthmatters, if ACORN was soooooo innocent, where are they now?

Renamed and relocated most likely...wouldn't surprise me a bit if they are already receiving the funds that were taken from ACORN...just rerouted to a new ACORN style organization.

As for this thread, the real problem that I have with claims by TM is that she tends to put party above EVERYTHING. She hates the republican party SO much that she will post ANYTHING that she thinks will shine some negative light on them...and then, when the same type of actions are brought up that shine a negative light on her blessed democrat party, she dismisses or deflects it.

But here's one that I don't think she can dismiss...

Racially Biased Alert: Hate Group, “Blacks Against Obama” Interrupt Obama Rally Again Sensico

Funny......

It seems "voter suppression" is a democrat-exclusive term.

While republicans charge "voter fraud".

Each party thinks the other is doing it.......

The republican know the dems are not doing anything, they just pretend they are to haze over their own record.

Now tell me why the "LIBERAL" media does not report on when the rs do this shit?
Now tell me why that "Voter Suppression" charges only get levied AFTER allegations of "Voter Fraud" come forward.

While finding no evidence in support of vacating or significantly modifying the decree, the court did find that unforeseen unworkability allowed for a small change.Due to multiple allegations of voter suppression, the RNC has found itself defending intervenor lawsuits to enforce the decree. As the DNC does not face similar lawsuits, in the interest of equity the court changed the decree so only the DNC could seek to enforce it. The court also recognized that the requirement for the RNC to seek 20 day pre-clearance approval of any new “ballot security” tactics does not allow it to monitor new voter registrations in the few states that have adopted registration deadlines within 20 days of elections. The term was changed to a 10 day pre-clearance requirement. In response to the complaint that the decree’s prohibition on voter intimidation at the polls was too vague, the definition of this tactic was clarified. Finally, in the hope that the RNC might change its behavior toward minority voters in the future, the court added a contingent termination date to the decree of eight years. If the decree is violated again, the deadline will be extended.

Jesus TM. You really oughtta get out more.

Your always pulling up this shit from decades ago like it happened yersterday.

You rant and rave about it and completely ignore Black Panters intimidating folks in Philly.

Get a life. Jeeze.

Funny......

It seems "voter suppression" is a democrat-exclusive term.

While republicans charge "voter fraud".

Each party thinks the other is doing it.......

The republican know the dems are not doing anything, they just pretend they are to haze over their own record.

Now tell me why the "LIBERAL" media does not report on when the rs do this shit?
Now tell me why that "Voter Suppression" charges only get levied AFTER allegations of "Voter Fraud" come forward.

Gotta laugh Horty.

Don't waste your time and effort debating OL'TM.

She's so partisan it ain't even a joke anymore.

To her the only good Rep is a dead one and the Dems and OL'Barry Boy are the bringers of light.

Jeeze. SAve your breath and your fingers. LOL

Brains obviously DON'T matter to this pathetic mental midget. Geeze Louise... TM tops herself continuously in the dumbshit of the month category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back