Republicans repetedly keep blacks from voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
How fucking sick are you people for pretending robbing Americans of their vote is nothing?

How do you think the founders would view your sick ass lack of LOVE for this countries most sacred right?

I served as precinct captain in a couple of elections. I got all kinds of literature from the party about how to most effectively suppress black turnout. Still have it around here somewhere. It's pretty basic GOP stuff. I was always more of a women's right suppressor at heart, tho, so I didn't get too heavy into the minority thing.

Yea right, Like the GOP would leave a paper trail! This was likely ACORN sending it out to frame the GOP in a negative light.

Pulled right out of your ass with no proof huh?

I think you both are full of shit and lying

How fucking sick are you people for pretending robbing Americans of their vote is nothing?

How do you think the founders would view your sick ass lack of LOVE for this countries most sacred right?

Hey genius... that would be country's

I served as precinct captain in a couple of elections. I got all kinds of literature from the party about how to most effectively suppress black turnout. Still have it around here somewhere. It's pretty basic GOP stuff. I was always more of a women's right suppressor at heart, tho, so I didn't get too heavy into the minority thing.

Yea right, Like the GOP would leave a paper trail! This was likely ACORN sending it out to frame the GOP in a negative light.

I do recall my county judge making a deal with ACORN to stay out of a few key precincts, in return for their staying out of mine. All it cost was a case of beer. They were surprisingly easy to deal with.

Withoput the right to vote being protected how will this country survive.

You people are helping distroy this country

Republicans have systematically worked to distroy this democracy by keeping Americans from voting.

The court documents of thesse cases proof it.

How little the right cares about wether our democracy survives

Bull Shit TM, you know damned well that the Democrats attempted to get the Military votes (you know the people who actually do protect the country) thrown out back in 2000. But you can't admit that your precious Democrat party is as crooked as you want the Republican party to be.

Politics is a filthy dirty business and both parties play the game. Just admit it and shut up.

I dont want your party crooked.

YOU do becausse you support and excuse what your party has done fro decades now to keep Americans from voting.

Now go read how they R party tried to vacate this consent decree and was refused by the courts. The court said that the democrats have not done ANYTHING like the R party has done.

You just ignore your parties HATE of democracy because you dont care about the integrity of elections.

The founders would be really proud of you.

D.N.J.: Republican National Committee Still Bound by Consent Decree Prohibiting Voter Suppression — NSCLC Website

"As for the public interest, the court found overwhelmingly that instances of voter fraud were dwarfed by voter suppression. Specifically, the type of voter fraud that the decree prevents the RNC from combating through voter caging and intimidation at the polls, “in-person” fraud, is practically nonexistent. Conversely, the court noted that there is ample evidence of the potential and prevalence of voter suppression, such as that recently documented by the Supreme Court in Bartlett v. Strickland, 129 S.Ct. 1231 (2009).

While finding no evidence in support of vacating or significantly modifying the decree, the court did find that unforeseen unworkability allowed for a small change. Due to multiple allegations of voter suppression, the RNC has found itself defending intervenor lawsuits to enforce the decree. As the DNC does not face similar lawsuits, in the interest of equity the court changed the decree so only the DNC could seek to enforce it. The court also recognized that the requirement for the RNC to seek 20 day pre-clearance approval of any new “ballot security” tactics does not allow it to monitor new voter registrations in the few states that have adopted registration deadlines within 20 days of elections. The term was changed to a 10 day pre-clearance requirement. In response to the complaint that the decree’s prohibition on voter intimidation at the polls was too vague, the definition of this tactic was clarified. Finally, in the hope that the RNC might change its behavior toward minority voters in the future, the court added a contingent termination date to the decree of eight years. If the decree is violated again, the deadline will be extended."

Now realise what the court found from the evidence , they determined hat the shit you guys wine about from "ACORN" has never effected an election. The court also found that the R party HAD effected elections in a criminal manner.

That means Dems dont cheat very well huh?

Your party is so good they just keep doing it even when they get caught.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: PANTHER POLL SECURITY :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOKnJ0oXYY&NR=1"]POLICE TAKE BLACK PANTHERS AWAY FROM POLL[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kPSkwAkLIk&feature=related"]"You're gonna be ruled by the black man"[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-HK_VT81Pk&feature=related"]Philadelphia WHITE POLL WATCHER[/ame]

Investigation into Trashed Voter Registrations - KLAS-TV Channel 8 News Las Vegas

"They were thrown away in the trash. I grabbed them out," said Eric Russell. One of those forms belonged to Daren Gray, who was shocked to learn that the re-registration form he filled out was never turned in.

"I'm pretty mad, upset. I'm still gonna vote," said Daren Gray. Russell doesn't know how many democratic registrations were tossed in the trash but guesses the number could be very high since Voters Outreach of America operated in Las Vegas for more than two months

It's not even debatable they did years ago in the south with voting test. And with the infestation of racist here I have no doubt it's still going on.

Its not even debateable they did it recently.

The media doesnt report it.

I wonder why?

do you mean this kind of protections TM

6a00d8341c8ed053ef01156fbd6f63970c-800wi
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back