Republicans repetedly keep blacks from voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO....that is your link dumbass

http://brennan.3cdn.net/484c0b5d69fb0379c1_kzm6b9f2t.pdf

second paragraph :lol::lol::lol:

Good job Yurt.

Now deal with the fact that they have broken the decree several times which is why they could not get it vacated.

You were right on this and I accept the court documented evidence.

Now will you accept the fact that your party have repeted worked to keep voters from their sacred right by the evidence of these court documents?

Why did they not fight the charges if they were innocent?

They had the money to fight it but knew they would be found guilty and would have ended up paying the Dems costs too.

Prove they were innocent, them not having to admitt guilt does not make them innocent now does it.

when the same arguement was used against acorn, you said they were never convicted....try some honesty here and use the same reasoning....

they have never been convicted of any crimes, at least none that you have linked to....i don't have to prove they are innocent, YOU have to prove they were convicted of crimeS....you keep saying they have been convicted, yet you can't produce a single conviction

Not the same thing.

Acorn employees were charged NOT ACORN as an organization. The employees defrauded Acorn OUT OF MONEY. They paid them to registar voters and they faked the forms.

Not one false vote resulted from any of it.

Go get my quote where I said they were convicted.

It is ongoing .

They are charged all the time with new crimes.

GOP Challenging Voter Registrations (washingtonpost.com)
WTF??

How is challenging the validity of voter registrations suppressing voters?
Are they out of bounds for asking that a voter be legit?
How silly of them..

They broke exsisting laws, they were charged with doing so and desided to settle with a consent decree to avoid paying more fines.

They did not have to admitt to guilt in the consent decree but what they did was against exsisting laws.

To you that is enough to clear them of any wrong doing even after they have been found to violate the consent decree.

Good job Yurt.

Now deal with the fact that they have broken the decree several times which is why they could not get it vacated.

You were right on this and I accept the court documented evidence.

Now will you accept the fact that your party have repeted worked to keep voters from their sacred right by the evidence of these court documents?

Why did they not fight the charges if they were innocent?

They had the money to fight it but knew they would be found guilty and would have ended up paying the Dems costs too.

Prove they were innocent, them not having to admitt guilt does not make them innocent now does it.

when the same arguement was used against acorn, you said they were never convicted....try some honesty here and use the same reasoning....

they have never been convicted of any crimes, at least none that you have linked to....i don't have to prove they are innocent, YOU have to prove they were convicted of crimeS....you keep saying they have been convicted, yet you can't produce a single conviction

Not the same thing.

Acorn employees were charged NOT ACORN as an organization. The employees defrauded Acorn OUT OF MONEY. They paid them to registar voters and they faked the forms.

i asked you to show me where the entire gop was convicted, you linked me to the decree with which i thoroughly embarrassed you by showing they were in fact NOT found guilty

next

only employees were found guilty, not the republican party, now defend the GOP like you do acorn....further, that had nothing specifically to do with race.....

fail :lol:

WRONG

"The 2002 New Hampshire Senate election phone jamming scandal involves the use of a telemarketing firm hired by that state's Republican Party (NHGOP) for election tampering"

Funny......

It seems "voter suppression" is a democrat-exclusive term.

While republicans charge "voter fraud".

Each party thinks the other is doing it.......

Now watch the tape you fucking idiot and tell me where those men did anything to intimidate anyone?

Please tell me that you believe 911 was an inside job? Please tell me that you believe Rosie O'Donnell knows more about the properties of steel over engineers.Please tell me that you believe the collapse of the twin towers happened because someone planted huge amounts of explosives necessary to accomplish such a task over a 3 day weekend.

I had a really bad day at work,this would make my evening,meeting a 911 kook.

Not the same thing.

i asked you to show me where the entire gop was convicted, you linked me to the decree with which i thoroughly embarrassed you by showing they were in fact NOT found guilty

next

So you dont care that they broke the laws and got out of admitting they broke the law by entering a consent decree?

You think the voters they kept from voting matter?

This is all this means to you?

That you caught me in a mistake so everything is fine.

I had the class to admitt you were right without hesitation.

You have never given me the courtesy of admitting the republican party has been caught repetedly breaking the voting laws and has even been found to have broken this consent decree.

Your party has no moral compass.

Last edited:
Funny......

The republican know the dems are not doing anything, they just pretend they are to haze over their own record.

Now tell me why the "LIBERAL" media does not report on when the rs do this shit?

Funny......

The republican know the dems are not doing anything, they just pretend they are to haze over their own record.

Now tell me why the "LIBERAL" media does not report on when the rs do this shit?
Honestly?

Because the charges of voter "fraud"(R) and "suppression"(D) is just posturing by both parties.
:cool:

No its not, they had to enter into this decree and even tried to get out of it recently and the court told them FUCK NO beucase they keep violating the decree.

Do you care at all about the thousands of American voters who were unable to vote because of their actions?

do you care at all about the elections results that were changed by the republican party for poltical purposes?

Not the same thing.

next

So you dont care that they broke the laws and got out of admitting they broke the law by entering a consent decree?

You think the voters they kept from voting matter?

This is all this means to you?

That you caught me in a mistake so everything is fine.

I had the class to admitt you were right without hesitation.

You have never given me the courtesy of admitting the republican party has been caught repetedly breaking the voting laws and has even been found to have broken this consent decree.

Your party has no moral compass.

if you had the honesty to say the same thing about acorn, you would have something....since you don't, you have no leg to stand on...i'm giving you your acorn reasoning and you don't like it

you keep mentioning crimes, yet no convictions

Obviously not..........

I guess......

The democrats DID win, didn't they? Or did I wake up in Bazzaro -World???

Not the 2000 election where they used the felons list to keep thousands of perfectly legal voters from voting.

only employees were found guilty, not the republican party, now defend the GOP like you do acorn....further, that had nothing specifically to do with race.....

fail :lol:

WRONG

"The 2002 New Hampshire Senate election phone jamming scandal involves the use of a telemarketing firm hired by that state's Republican Party (NHGOP) for election tampering"

you're wrong once again, either that or you're so partisan you don't know what the truth is....

ONLY 4 employees have been found guilty, NOT the republican party...now, defend them like you did acorn by saying it was ONLY the employees

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back