Why Black voters hate the republican party

ACORN has been accused of some bad stuff. You know it, I know it, even L-steer knows it (I don't know if he understands it).

Acussed and found innocent.

Anyone can make accusations about anything.

Did you read the factcheck article?

Tell us what else acorn has been up to. If you truly think it is all one-sided, then you are really no better than a teabagger like Maple.

Note all the "Employee Convicted", in those cases.

In nearly all of those cases ACORN turned the employees in to the authorities

Tell us what else acorn has been up to. If you truly think it is all one-sided, then you are really no better than a teabagger like Maple.

So you refuse to read the Fact Check article?

You refuse to answer my question of what is ACORNS function?

:rolleyes:

in none of those cases did acorn turn in its employees, stooge.

acorn uses a model that just about guarantees some of their employees will engage in fraud, and then acts *shocked, shocked, i tell you* when it happens.

again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

Ex-ACORN worker: 'I paid the price' for voter registration fraud - CNN.com

By Chris Lawrence
CNN "American Morning"
SEATTLE, Washington (CNN) -- Clifton Mitchell helped register nearly 2,000 voters for the community group ACORN. But not one of them actually existed.

Clifton Mitchell filled out voter cards using fake birthdays, Social Security numbers and baby-name books.
"I regret it. I paid the price for it," he said.

Mitchell was convicted last year and spent nearly three months in prison. He's one of the few ACORN workers convicted of voter registration fraud.

Today, he lives with his wife and two boys, ages 3 and 1, in a small apartment in suburban Seattle, Washington. Mitchell said he scammed the system because, "I needed money; I had to support my family and I was new to the area. It was the only job I had."

Mitchell said ACORN threatened to close the office if he and his team didn't meet their quota to register 13 to 20 voters a day. So, without consulting their supervisors, he said, they came up with a plan.

"We came up with the idea: Let's make fraudulent cards. I tell my crew, 'I don't care how you get 'em, just get 'em,' " Mitchell recalled.

Last edited:
The DOJ scandal involved people being fired for refusing to falsely charge ACORN.

The washington people aquiesed to the call to falsely charge ACORN itself for the upcoming election.

Here you go guys.

You are ignoring rock solid evidence that the republican party acts illegally to keep black people from voting.

There is no denying the facts so you ignore them.

Ignoring facts will not make your party a winner..

It will kill your party dead.

The only solid rocks are those in your head.... where your brain ought to be.

No kidding, here again it's the liberals that are throwing up the race card not the conservatives. And I thought this would all end with the election of a black President---- hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I guess not, it's only gotten worse.

Here you go guys.

You are ignoring rock solid evidence that the republican party acts illegally to keep black people from voting.

Your article states nothing about race, it states everything about convicted felons. It is therefore your assertion that ALL convicted felons are black. That is a racist position and you have bought it hook, line and sinker. You made your bed with that and now you will be forced to sleep in it.

BTW- as far as Acorn goes, it is not an all black organization there are whites and hispanics involved as well, so before you go stepping into that you need to research it thoroughly, so as not to make a total ass out of yourself again.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Now watch the corporatists and the neo-cons attack you, Dr. T. Why? They know the don't have the votes to pilfer the American treasury without the conservative social values folks. Work with blue dog D's are exactly what we need to do, as well as issue a platform plank in 2012 that repudiates the neo-cons and corporatism.

If you are referring to 'more conservative' democrats, I believe we just had a very harsh lesson in where they 'stand' (or NOT) when they voted to take over the healthcare system with no reform. It appears both sides have been lied to by their "representation" and once in DC, the main interest is the SUBJUGATION of citizens. In other words, the 'blue dog' dems are the dems that are better liars.

Here you go guys.

Your article states nothing about race, it states everything about convicted felons. It is therefore your assertion that ALL convicted felons are black. That is a racist position and you have bought it hook, line and sinker. You made your bed with that and now you will be forced to sleep in it. where did I make the claim you are concerned about?

BTW- as far as Acorn goes, it is not an all black organization there are whites and hispanics involved as well, so before you go stepping into that you need to research it thoroughly, so as not to make a total ass out of yourself again.:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Again whre did I make the claim you are concerned about?

ACORN is a poor persons advocacy group. They serve all poor people no matter what color. They also do Much Much more than jsut registar voters. Republicans hate the fact that they registar poor people because poor poeple vote Democratic in about a big a percent as Balck voters do.

You people want ACORN to die when they are doing so many things for the poor. They have never produced one false vote. The republicans have been caught red handed stripping Americans of their voting rights. They have caused thousand to be turned away on election day. They were not allowed to vote even though they were legal registared voters.

Now you tell me which group should not exsist?

:rolleyes:

in none of those cases did acorn turn in its employees, stooge.

acorn uses a model that just about guarantees some of their employees will engage in fraud, and then acts *shocked, shocked, i tell you* when it happens.

again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

and again

You are absolutely right, congress cut off their funding.

Here you go guys.

The only solid rocks are those in your head.... where your brain ought to be.

No kidding, here again it's the liberals that are throwing up the race card not the conservatives. And I thought this would all end with the election of a black President---- hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I guess not, it's only gotten worse.

So pointing out the court documented fact that republicans have worked to have Americans voting rights stripped from them and suceeded is "pulling the race card"?

Tell me why you think no one should ever mention discrimination without getting that stupid phrase thrown at them?

ACORN says its safeguards found many of the cards FBI will investigate « New Mexico Independent

Two officials for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) said Thursday it was able to identify many of the the potentially fraudulent forms through a call center it ran in the evenings during a registration drive conducted in Bernalillo and Doña Ana counties. Employees called each person listed on a form to verify the information on the registration cards, said ACORN head organizer Matthew Henderson and quality control manager Bianca Brown.

When ACORN turned in the cards, the county clerk received two batches: one large bundle of verified registration cards, and one smaller stack of cards flagged as having problems, Henderson said.

ACORN is required to turn in the cards even when it’s pretty clear that they are invalid, Henderson said. So even if a form has been filled out by “Daffy Duck,” the organization would turn it in to the clerk.

Last edited:
Here you go guys.

Your article states nothing about race, it states everything about convicted felons. It is therefore your assertion that ALL convicted felons are black. That is a racist position and you have bought it hook, line and sinker. You made your bed with that and now you will be forced to sleep in it. where did I make the claim you are concerned about?

Again whre did I make the claim you are concerned about?

ACORN is a poor persons advocacy group. They serve all poor people no matter what color. They also do Much Much more than jsut registar voters. Republicans hate the fact that they registar poor people because poor poeple vote Democratic in about a big a percent as Balck voters do.

You people want ACORN to die when they are doing so many things for the poor. They have never produced one false vote. The republicans have been caught red handed stripping Americans of their voting rights. They have caused thousand to be turned away on election day. They were not allowed to vote even though they were legal registared voters.

Now you tell me which group should not exsist?

I think that if what you say were proven true, you would have had an Al Gore Presidency. Whopee!!!!

What has Obama done for his brother that still lives in a tar paper shack in Africa???

Liberals are all for the poor when it comes to giving the poor OTHER people's money, when it comes out of their OWN pocket you can forget all about it.

Google search- charitable donations, Obama vs Bush and pay very special attention to the WHOPPING 369 dollars that Biden gave to charity every year. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: as compared to that eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil Cheney giving millions to charity. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back