Republicans push bill that would not allow new mothers to get birth certificates if single

LOL, desperate times for desperate people and their party. how sad for the tools for the dnc

That proposed bill is nonsense.

The mother is the guarantee the child will be taken care of.

End of story.

That proposed bill is nonsense.

The mother is the guarantee the child will be taken care of.

End of story.
It's interesting how they don't see that by punishing the mother, they are also punishing the child.

Last edited:
Children require money and resources.

Stop abortion, increase money and resources if we want the job done.

omg-the-poo-is-coming-out.png

I thought this was some stupid and ridiculous smear against Republicans so I go and look. And what did I find?

Google
GOP denies birth certificates to single women

Com

I thought this was some stupid and ridiculous smear against Republicans so I go and look. And what did I find?

Google
Coming from a pro choice liberal, what a shitty thing Republicans with their trickle down policies force so many poor people to abort beautiful babies like that. Let's face it the main reason people get abortions is because they either don't want to or can't afford to have them.

Free college and healthcare might lower the number of abortions but Republicans don't want that

Com

Google
Coming from a pro choice liberal, what a shitty thing Republicans with their trickle down policies force so many poor people to abort beautiful babies like that. Let's face it the main reason people get abortions is because they either don't want to or can't afford to have them.

Free college and healthcare might lower the number of abortions but Republicans don't want that
Since they also want to cut school lunches, perhaps they see humor in hungry children.

Com

Google

Since they also want to cut school lunches, perhaps they see humor in hungry children.
They want the market flooded with poor workers not well taken care of workers.

I don't know why poor women having sex aren't being given iud's

A woman that has a child with no idea who among her Fucks might be the father shouldn't be allowed custody of any children.

Forum List

Back