Black Lives Matter Activists Interrupt Hillary Clinton At Private Event In South Carolina

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
If anyone, Mrs. Clinton should know about super predators.

“Hillary Clinton has a pattern of throwing the Black community under the bus when it serves her politically," Williams said in a statement before the event. "She called our boys ‘super-predators’ in ’96, then she race-baited when running against Obama in ‘08, now she’s a lifelong civil rights activist. I just want to know which Hillary is running for President, the one from ’96, ’08, or the new Hillary?”

The Clinton campaign didn't immediately return a request for comment.

And this isn't the first time Clinton has met opposition by activist groups during her campaign. In October 2015, protestors interrupted Clinton in Atlanta while she tried to roll out a plan for criminal justice reform. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has also faced facedprotests from Black Lives Matters activists at his events.

HuffPost Pollster gives Clinton a 58.3 percent lead heading into the South Carolina Democratic primary.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

“Hillary Clinton has a pattern of throwing the Black community under the bus when it serves her politically," Williams said in a statement before the event. "She called our boys ‘super-predators’ in ’96, then she race-baited when running against Obama in ‘08, now she’s a lifelong civil rights activist. I just want to know which Hillary is running for President, the one from ’96, ’08, or the new Hillary?”

And this isn't the first time Clinton has met opposition by activist groups during her campaign. In October 2015, protestors interrupted Clinton in Atlanta while she tried to roll out a plan for criminal justice reform. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has also faced facedprotests from Black Lives Matters activists at his events.

HuffPost Pollster gives Clinton a 58.3 percent lead heading into the South Carolina Democratic primary.

Does get their group in the news.

Does get their group in the news.

Hillary Clinton Still Haunted by Discredited Rhetoric on “Superpredators”

Question, how do you think this would have been taken if it were Trump who had used the term Superpredators?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back