Yes, that IS Ashley Biden's Diary ... GROSS!!!

It's odd you're fixated on a conspiracy theory and have these gutter proclivities.
You should definitely see someone about that before it turns ugly. :)
You are deflecting, Jack-off. I find it odd that you are defending such indefensible behavior.

You are deflecting, Jack-off. I find it odd that you are defending such indefensible behavior.
And you seem to be more than preoccupied with divergent behavior, even when no evidence exists to suggest any.
Hmm....could it be the media you're steeping yourself in...like a teabag? :)

And you seem to be more than preoccupied with divergent behavior, even when no evidence exists to suggest any.
Hmm....could it be the media you're steeping yourself in...like a teabag? :)
When you lefties start talking about deviant shit and we say something, that is not what you are making it out to (I.e., preoccupied with divergent behavior). Fuck knows I have never thought about trannies, invest, sex trafficking, homosexuality, etc…, more than I have these days; and it is all the result of you sick fucks pimping it like it is something normal. Well, it isn’t.

Reach. Reach. Keeping reaching. You might get there someday. It's all coming apart for you, isn't it?
Must be frightening...to know that no one but you true believers think this is something to get excited about.
Kinda makes you people freaks..doesn't it? :)
1712350898473.png

When you lefties start talking about deviant shit and we say something, that is not what you are making it out to (I.e., preoccupied with divergent behavior). Fuck knows I have never thought about trannies, invest, sex trafficking, homosexuality, etc…, more than I have these days; and it is all the result of you sick fucks pimping it like it is something normal. Well, it isn’t.
Only your garbage propaganda obsesses over it, brainwashed functional moron bigot.

Your pundits are admitted liars and propagandists. Journalism is still healthy everywhere else in the modern world. Poor America, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh......
:lol:
Fool

Forum List

Back