Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs

And on what basis do you consider killing to be any more natural for one group than another?

Is it natural when Catholics abuse children?

No but the Catholic Church speaks out against it and Christians call it evil. Unlike the Muslims that don’t speak out against their actions and many times actually promote the acts.

The thing I don't understand is the endless cover ups by higher ups who don't abuse children

I used to have a friend that was a Father and he once told me they are against it but they cover it up for the sake of the church. They don’t want the bad publicity to hurt the churches image. Sure it is wrong but that is the reasoning. And guess what, there are other things they cover up as well just not as bad. Like stealing from the offerings etc….

They are the party of racism

Yes they are, look at Claudette retarded ass answer, I can make a case that all black people should hate whites based on what whites have done and still do to blacks using her logic, but I will not because I know her bullshit is just an excuse to justify hate.

Interesting. Have a black person walk through an all white neighborhood and I'd bet that 99.99% of the time they will make it to the other end unscathed.

Let a white person walk through Camden or Harlem and wanna bet what happens?

Yeah whites are more racist than blacks.

FAIL

I walk through Harlem all the time, ace.

Nice place.

The liberal/left-winger mindset is that white Christian males are behind capitalism, slavery, colonialism, racism, etc....so it is natural they align themselves with ANYONE that opposes the white Christian male.

Uh, brown skin fundmental muslims are at the top of that list that hate/oppose the "white" Western world i.e. the white Christian male.

White Christian males are blamed for the poverty in Africa, Latin America, Asia and even in parts of Europe. Colonialism was bad and good for those parts of the world. It brought the modern world to them but it also oppressed people too, but today those same parts of the world blame long past colonialism on their own stupidity and laziness, just ask George Obama in Africa.

So in the end, liberals/left-wingers will typically side with the muslim world even sometimes when those muslims attack us like on 9/11, see Rev Wright.....Obamination's black racist/anti-Jew preacher.

Last edited:
No but the Catholic Church speaks out against it and Christians call it evil. Unlike the Muslims that don’t speak out against their actions and many times actually promote the acts.

The thing I don't understand is the endless cover ups by higher ups who don't abuse children

I used to have a friend that was a Father and he once told me they are against it but they cover it up for the sake of the church. They don’t want the bad publicity to hurt the churches image. Sure it is wrong but that is the reasoning. And guess what, there are other things they cover up as well just not as bad. Like stealing from the offerings etc….

Schools do the same thing. I've never seen a comparison of child molestation in the Catholic Church to that if public schools, but California had to completely close Miramonte Elementary school because it was a haven for child molesters.

Christians were behind the inquistion, the crusades, the holocaust..and so many other lovely things throughout history.

Charlamange, the good Christian King, beheaded so many people that's it's hard to get an accurate count.

But let's differ to another great Christian..

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Jews-Their-Lies-Martin-Luther/dp/1593640242]Amazon.com: The Jews and Their Lies (9781593640248): Martin Luther: Books[/ame]

Get it while it's hot!

Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs: Poll

According to a survey on views toward various religions commissioned by the Arab American Institute, Republican sentiment toward Muslims produced the highest negative results, with 57 percent of respondents saying they had unfavorable opinions. Only 26 percent said they had favorable opinions. Republicans gave Muslim-Americans slightly higher marks, responding 47 percent unfavorably and 35 percent favorably. Though not gauging a direct religious following, the results were similar on questions regarding Arabs, who received 53 percent unfavorable to 27 percent favorable responses, as well as Arab-Americans, who received 48 percent unfavorable to 33 percent favorable responses.

Respondents on the other side of the aisle also provided less-negative responses toward Muslims. Among Democrats, 29 percent gave unfavorable responses, though 49 percent responded favorably.

Mormons received the highest negative ratings from Democrats, with 35 percent saying they viewed them unfavorably, and 45 percent responding favorably. Overall, Democrats gave net positive responses to all religions. Republicans delivered net negatives to Muslims, Muslim-Americans, Arabs and Arab-Americans, while also showing a tendency to give followers of other non-Western religions, such as Buddhists and Hindus, high unfavorable responses.

There appear to be some parallels between this anti-Muslim sentiment and the agenda, or at least rhetoric, of some lawmakers in the GOP. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) prompted outrage from both Democrats and Republicans when she became the de facto representative for a group of Republicans pushing for an investigation into top administration aides and their supposed connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) has also picked up on this brand of Islamophobia, stating repeatedly that the nation is under a perpetual threat of radical Islam from within its borders.

Islamophobes, Buddaphobes, Hinduphobes, any religion that isn't WHITE and CHRISTIAN they view unfavorably. Batshit crazy party.

so lets get this right/...

Repubs hate any other religion while democrats hate any american of a different opinion ....

So when do those brave democrats send 500 union thugs my way.......???????

Ntice how when Repugs get caught neck deep in the their own shit the thread turns into troll thread or they try to accuse Democrats of doing the same, usual with much weaker arguments, the hallmark of butthurtness.

thats because you dont think Democrats do.....and why should a thread here be any different if we were sitting someplace talking face to face?.....you dont think the conversation would vary here and there?.......

I never said that shit, what I implied was that Democrats are more tolerant towards Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists than Repugs are. The same link said that Repugs have similar unfavorable views about other Eastern religions and those religions did not have people who suicide bombed and urdered Americans so what do you think Harry?

Flaylo i feel that the more "right" a person is they are less tolerant towards anything,and they have no problem telling you so.....but at the same time i feel that the more "left" a person is.....they are intolerant too....BUT they will tell you to your face they are not.....but among themselves,different story.....lets put it like this....they will tell you Flaylo,a black person,that they are with you in your fight for Equality....but they are hoping like mad you dont move into their neighborhood....

The Nazis were Pagans, you piece of shit. Their foundation was the occult, not Christianity.

As for the "wars" between the muslim world and Christians, please tell us your first hand experience when the muslims invaded Europe....surely you were alive back then, asswipe.

We understand your hatred of Christians after being raped by a priest.

Christians were behind the inquistion, the crusades, the holocaust..and so many other lovely things throughout history.

Charlamange, the good Christian King, beheaded so many people that's it's hard to get an accurate count.

Amazon.com: The Jews and Their Lies (9781593640248): Martin Luther: Books

Get it while it's hot!

Last edited:
Liberals support muslims because:

1) They oppose/fight Israel and the Jews
2) They are not Christians
3) They are typically not white people
4) They are viewed as oppressed by European colonists
5) They hate women, dogs, pork and gays....oops

nice tent you threw up.....i think you have gone berserk....

The Nazis were Pagans, you piece of shit. Their foundation was the occult, not Christianity.

As for the "wars" between the muslim world and Christians, please tell us your first hand experience when the muslims invaded Europe....surely you were alive back then, asswipe.

We understand your hatred of Christians after being raped by a priest.

Get it while it's hot!

The point sallow is making, whether it's intentional or not, is that muslims who murder Christians are on the same side as American liberals.

Yes they are, look at Claudette retarded ass answer, I can make a case that all black people should hate whites based on what whites have done and still do to blacks using her logic, but I will not because I know her bullshit is just an excuse to justify hate.

Interesting. Have a black person walk through an all white neighborhood and I'd bet that 99.99% of the time they will make it to the other end unscathed.

Let a white person walk through Camden or Harlem and wanna bet what happens?

Yeah whites are more racist than blacks.

FAIL

I walk through Harlem all the time, ace.

Nice place.

yea but your a big bad Wolf.....there aint no one who is going to fuck with you....;)

Liberalism doesn't make sense in a very macabre way. It's okay for muslims to kill Copic Christians because Charlemange beheaded people, even though Coptic Christians didn't behead anyone. The Coptic Christians in Egypt didn't hold slaves in the old south and never went to Europe. Coptic Christianity is the oldest Christian church in the world and predates Charlemange by 1,000 years. Yet, because they are "Christians" there is justification for their slaughter. It's okay to kill a Christian in Egypt in 2012, because Christians drove muslims out of Spain.

See how that works.

Get it while it's hot!

Is that still in practice. Don't recall that happening in my lifetime. Do we live in the distant past?

thats because you dont think Democrats do.....and why should a thread here be any different if we were sitting someplace talking face to face?.....you dont think the conversation would vary here and there?.......

I never said that shit, what I implied was that Democrats are more tolerant towards Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists than Repugs are. The same link said that Repugs have similar unfavorable views about other Eastern religions and those religions did not have people who suicide bombed and urdered Americans so what do you think Harry?

Flaylo i feel that the more "right" a person is they are less tolerant towards anything,and they have no problem telling you so.....but at the same time i feel that the more "left" a person is.....they are intolerant too....BUT they will tell you to your face they are not.....but among themselves,different story.....lets put it like this....they will tell you Flaylo,a black person,that they are with you in your fight for Equality....but they are hoping like mad you dont move into their neighborhood....

Which is one reason for food stamps and government housing.

I made it simple but it was still too deep for your shallow brain.

Shallow gene pool comes to mind with your family tree trunk.

Liberals support muslims because:

1) They oppose/fight Israel and the Jews
2) They are not Christians
3) They are typically not white people
4) They are viewed as oppressed by European colonists
5) They hate women, dogs, pork and gays....oops

nice tent you threw up.....i think you have gone berserk....

That wasn't the question.

The point is that - contrary to what you may believe - hatred of Muslims can be considered racism, and is considered as such by most agencies and experts in the field.
No it can't. :lol:

Bigotry is not necessarily racism, but racism is bigotry.

Yes it can - feel free to go and check with whatever source you prefer on this issue.

"Islamophobia denotes prejudice against, hatred or irrational fear of Muslims.[1][2] Islamophobia may also target people who have Muslim names, or have a look that is associated with Muslims.[3] Scholars of the social sciences frequently consider it a form of racism"

Islamophobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OK. Then it's as much racism as anti-Christian views. Lots of Black are Christians.

That works. Anti-Christians are racists. :thup:

:rolleyes:

Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs: Poll

According to a survey on views toward various religions commissioned by the Arab American Institute, Republican sentiment toward Muslims produced the highest negative results, with 57 percent of respondents saying they had unfavorable opinions. Only 26 percent said they had favorable opinions. Republicans gave Muslim-Americans slightly higher marks, responding 47 percent unfavorably and 35 percent favorably. Though not gauging a direct religious following, the results were similar on questions regarding Arabs, who received 53 percent unfavorable to 27 percent favorable responses, as well as Arab-Americans, who received 48 percent unfavorable to 33 percent favorable responses.

Respondents on the other side of the aisle also provided less-negative responses toward Muslims. Among Democrats, 29 percent gave unfavorable responses, though 49 percent responded favorably.

Mormons received the highest negative ratings from Democrats, with 35 percent saying they viewed them unfavorably, and 45 percent responding favorably. Overall, Democrats gave net positive responses to all religions. Republicans delivered net negatives to Muslims, Muslim-Americans, Arabs and Arab-Americans, while also showing a tendency to give followers of other non-Western religions, such as Buddhists and Hindus, high unfavorable responses.

There appear to be some parallels between this anti-Muslim sentiment and the agenda, or at least rhetoric, of some lawmakers in the GOP. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) prompted outrage from both Democrats and Republicans when she became the de facto representative for a group of Republicans pushing for an investigation into top administration aides and their supposed connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) has also picked up on this brand of Islamophobia, stating repeatedly that the nation is under a perpetual threat of radical Islam from within its borders.

Islamophobes, Buddaphobes, Hinduphobes, any religion that isn't WHITE and CHRISTIAN they view unfavorably. Batshit crazy party.

All of the above is completely vindicated when you watch this video
Tunisian Muslims Behead an Apostate
XXXXXXXXurl]

That is just disgustingly sickening.

What's funny is how Democrats call the Republicans the party of hate, yet you do post after thread of your blind stick up your ass hatred. Oh, let's not forget how you're the party of "issues."

You're the party of dolts...
Let's not forget that the OP hates gays, too.

Forum List

Back