Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs

Hmmm, Rev Wright comes to mind....you know Obamination's preacher.

A couple other Obamination mentors from his communist poet friend of his teens, to Bill Ayers, to a PLO supporter mentor currently at Harvard, etc, etc, etc.

Let's not forget about you, asswipe.

Liberals support muslims because:

1) They oppose/fight Israel and the Jews
2) They are not Christians
3) They are typically not white people
4) They are viewed as oppressed by European colonists
5) They hate women, dogs, pork and gays....oops

Which "liberals" do you mean?

Let's see some names.

Liberals believe that muslims are just truly a very poor and backward people who will become liberals themselves once they are enlightened. Meanwhile, they are still fighting on the same side.

Gone Berserk -

So because you can think of one or two people, you decided to imply that ALL Liberals feel that way.

You do realise this is childish beyond belief, right?

Meaning what, exactly?

I approve of their religion about as much as they approve of mine. When the main goal of their religion is to kill all non Muslims it makes them so loveable.

In general, Muslims are extremely respectful of Christianity.

It's worth considering that you may not have been given a very realistic impression of Islam in the west in recent years.

Look I’m not Christian and I have to BS on that one. I see in the news all the time where Christians are being imprisoned, killed, and tortured in Muslim countries. I see all the time where churches are burned down. I would understand if other Muslims spoke out against this and called it savage. But they do not and until they start a public campaign speaking out against these things they will be viewed as savage themselves.

The majority view among liberals is that Israel/the Jews are causing problems in the middle east and that they stole land from the Arabs/muslims.

Liberals also are the ones leading the charge against Christianity in this country, so they share many common views with anti-Christian muslims.

Oh, but of course you're going to deny the anti-colonial and anti-white beliefs under the surface with liberals isn't also contributing to the Obamination administration's foreign policy with the Arab/muslim world. Didn't he tell NASA to reach out to the muslim world?:eusa_whistle:

FYI....Obamination grew up a muslim, idiot.

Gone Berserk -

So because you can think of one or two people, you decided to imply that ALL Liberals feel that way.

You do realise this is childish beyond belief, right?

Meaning what, exactly?

If there are any liberals who don't feel that way, where are they? They aren't saying anything in public life, they don't say anything in private. Every topic even on this board, as well as other boards, that are about the middle east invariably is turned by the liberal posters into Jew bashing.

We have a liberal presidebt who does not believe Israel has a right to exist and who will not, under any circumstances condemn the crucifiction of Christians in Egypt. Yet, let Christians fight back, well, that's the Crusades all over again.

It might be that American liberals are the inheritors of French liberalism which has been violently anti-Christian since the French Revolution. Liberals believe that once Christianity has been stamped out, muslims will be so grateful that they will become good little liberals.

Katz -

I have enjoyed your posting on other threads, but I have to say, I think some of your statements on this thread are repulsive.

They also make no sense whatsoever.

Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs: Poll

According to a survey on views toward various religions commissioned by the Arab American Institute, Republican sentiment toward Muslims produced the highest negative results, with 57 percent of respondents saying they had unfavorable opinions. Only 26 percent said they had favorable opinions. Republicans gave Muslim-Americans slightly higher marks, responding 47 percent unfavorably and 35 percent favorably. Though not gauging a direct religious following, the results were similar on questions regarding Arabs, who received 53 percent unfavorable to 27 percent favorable responses, as well as Arab-Americans, who received 48 percent unfavorable to 33 percent favorable responses.

Respondents on the other side of the aisle also provided less-negative responses toward Muslims. Among Democrats, 29 percent gave unfavorable responses, though 49 percent responded favorably.

Mormons received the highest negative ratings from Democrats, with 35 percent saying they viewed them unfavorably, and 45 percent responding favorably. Overall, Democrats gave net positive responses to all religions. Republicans delivered net negatives to Muslims, Muslim-Americans, Arabs and Arab-Americans, while also showing a tendency to give followers of other non-Western religions, such as Buddhists and Hindus, high unfavorable responses.

There appear to be some parallels between this anti-Muslim sentiment and the agenda, or at least rhetoric, of some lawmakers in the GOP. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) prompted outrage from both Democrats and Republicans when she became the de facto representative for a group of Republicans pushing for an investigation into top administration aides and their supposed connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) has also picked up on this brand of Islamophobia, stating repeatedly that the nation is under a perpetual threat of radical Islam from within its borders.

Islamophobes, Buddaphobes, Hinduphobes, any religion that isn't WHITE and CHRISTIAN they view unfavorably. Batshit crazy party.

I'm a republican and I don't feel that way about anyone. Well except maybe USMB trolls

The majority view among liberals is that Israel/the Jews are causing problems in the middle east and that they stole land from the Arabs/muslims.

Liberals also are the ones leading the charge against Christianity in this country, so they share many common views with anti-Christian muslims.

Then why do so many Jews support the Democrats?

Their strategy is to claim it's all a lie.

One can connect the anti-white, anti-Jew, anti-capitalist views and people with Obamination from childhood to his own Cabinet, but of course conservatives are just liars.

It would be like someone's kid hangs out with gang bangers, dresses like a gang banger, gets caught on video being a gang banger....but the single mom claims her son is a choir boy either out of stupidity or because she is also a piece of shit covering for her criminal son.

There are dumb liberals too stupid to see it and some that are evil trying to cover it up.

If there are any liberals who don't feel that way, where are they? They aren't saying anything in public life, they don't say anything in private. Every topic even on this board, as well as other boards, that are about the middle east invariably is turned by the liberal posters into Jew bashing.

We have a liberal presidebt who does not believe Israel has a right to exist and who will not, under any circumstances condemn the crucifiction of Christians in Egypt. Yet, let Christians fight back, well, that's the Crusades all over again.

It might be that American liberals are the inheritors of French liberalism which has been violently anti-Christian since the French Revolution. Liberals believe that once Christianity has been stamped out, muslims will be so grateful that they will become good little liberals.

Islamophobes, Buddaphobes, Hinduphobes, any religion that isn't WHITE and CHRISTIAN they view unfavorably. Batshit crazy party.

What's funny is how Democrats call the Republicans the party of hate, yet you do post after thread of your blind stick up your ass hatred. Oh, let's not forget how you're the party of "issues."

You're the party of dolts...

Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs: Poll

According to a survey on views toward various religions commissioned by the Arab American Institute, Republican sentiment toward Muslims produced the highest negative results, with 57 percent of respondents saying they had unfavorable opinions. Only 26 percent said they had favorable opinions. Republicans gave Muslim-Americans slightly higher marks, responding 47 percent unfavorably and 35 percent favorably. Though not gauging a direct religious following, the results were similar on questions regarding Arabs, who received 53 percent unfavorable to 27 percent favorable responses, as well as Arab-Americans, who received 48 percent unfavorable to 33 percent favorable responses.

Respondents on the other side of the aisle also provided less-negative responses toward Muslims. Among Democrats, 29 percent gave unfavorable responses, though 49 percent responded favorably.

Mormons received the highest negative ratings from Democrats, with 35 percent saying they viewed them unfavorably, and 45 percent responding favorably. Overall, Democrats gave net positive responses to all religions. Republicans delivered net negatives to Muslims, Muslim-Americans, Arabs and Arab-Americans, while also showing a tendency to give followers of other non-Western religions, such as Buddhists and Hindus, high unfavorable responses.

There appear to be some parallels between this anti-Muslim sentiment and the agenda, or at least rhetoric, of some lawmakers in the GOP. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) prompted outrage from both Democrats and Republicans when she became the de facto representative for a group of Republicans pushing for an investigation into top administration aides and their supposed connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) has also picked up on this brand of Islamophobia, stating repeatedly that the nation is under a perpetual threat of radical Islam from within its borders.

All of the above is completely vindicated when you watch this video
Tunisian Muslims Behead an Apostate
XXXXXXX-Meister[/url]

Democrats and Jews are collectivists.

You could ask the same about liberal women and liberal blacks, why do they support the party that thinks they are only a special interest and not people. Liberals are collectivists, which by definition means they trump their own personality and values.

I thought the left believed that natural behavior shouldnt be condemned. Or is the whole gay rights movement a lie?

And on what basis do you consider killing to be any more natural for one group than another?

Is it natural when Catholics abuse children?

No but the Catholic Church speaks out against it and Christians call it evil. Unlike the Muslims that don’t speak out against their actions and many times actually promote the acts.

Uh, it's clear you're just too stupid.

There are Jews that hate their past and themselves, see George Soros. It's been said Soros helped the Nazis catch other Jews to save his own skin, but of course you think those are just fairy tales.:eusa_whistle:

You're just an idiot. There are left-wing Jews that don't support the homeland of Israel, they feel it was wrong to move back into the neighborhood there after most Jews fled to Europe to escape the Arabs. These left-wing Jews think the Jews should just hide in Europe and the USA, leave Israel to the Arabs.

You need to watch 2016, idiot.

I thought the left believed that natural behavior shouldnt be condemned. Or is the whole gay rights movement a lie?

And on what basis do you consider killing to be any more natural for one group than another?

Is it natural when Catholics abuse children?

No but the Catholic Church speaks out against it and Christians call it evil. Unlike the Muslims that don’t speak out against their actions and many times actually promote the acts.

The thing I don't understand is the endless cover ups by higher ups who don't abuse children

I'm not a Catholic but I don't recall any Catholic priest/preacher openly support pedophiles hiding in their system like we have seen muslim leaders openly preach terrorist acts against non-muslims in the name of islam.

Just because some scumbags within the Catholic church tried damage control by hiding pedophiles doesn't equate public statements from the muslim world calling for the destruction of Israel, the Jews, Christians, gays, non-believers, etc.

Katz -

I have enjoyed your posting on other threads, but I have to say, I think some of your statements on this thread are repulsive.

They also make no sense whatsoever.

I work with all muslims, most of them reformist muslims. I have, in the past, attended mosque and took instructions from the imam there. I can't say that some of my best friends are muslim. I can say that all of my friends, best and otherwise, are muslim. I read news papers from around the world, seldom if ever getting my information from American sources.

The area of Los Angeles closest to UCLA used to be Westwood. It's map designation has been changed to Tehrangeles because it is now home to so many Iranian expatriates. They are expatriates because they escaped the oppression of the fundamentalist muslims to control Iran. I talk to them every day. Mostly they are Christians and Jews. Some are muslims who have defied muslim leadership. Sometimes for refusal to murder his wife or daughters.

My boss is a non-practicing reformist muslim. We talked about this last week. This very issue. He said that he drinks, lives with a woman he's not married to and has a dog. His head would be on the block before mine.

Yet support from liberals for the worst of fundamental islam is unwavering. Right up to the point it becomes indefensible then it's ignored.

Forum List

Back