Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs

It could be because Republicans recognize that muslims are murderous swine around the world. Buddhists and Hindus are not. .

Really?

So if I post evidence of slaughters in which innocent civilians have been blown up using heavy artillery (Buddishts), and hacked to pieces by machetes (Hindus) these will be lies, will they?

I am amazed how often lack of awareness is passed off as fact.

One reason you hear less about Hindu violence than Islamic violence is the fact that there is only one Hindu country, and around 30 Islamic ones.

Last edited:
I approve of their religion about as much as they approve of mine. When the main goal of their religion is to kill all non Muslims it makes them so loveable.

In general, Muslims are extremely respectful of Christianity.

It's worth considering that you may not have been given a very realistic impression of Islam in the west in recent years.

That's rich, coming from a racist like yourself.

and a liar....

Go get one lie of mine.

this game has been played here for years adn you know what?

Not one lie from me has EVER been shown on this sight and Ive been here since 2007.

stating shit you have no evidence of is just right wing typical bullshit tactics
You lie here quite often. Most recently was your claim that the GOP is the party of racism.

That is a lie. The GOP had to fight against the Donkeys to get civil rights for blacks back in the 1960s. Lyndon Johnson's attitude was "I'll have these ******* votin' Democratic for the next hunderd years!"

Just about every time you come up with your little short posts such as "Lies", "You are lying" and other denials of what someone posted...you are LYING. You just don't have what it takes to rebut the statement so you call it a lie.

You are the quintessential USMB liar.

It could be because Republicans recognize that muslims are murderous swine around the world. Buddhists and Hindus are not. Democrats don't see muslims as murderous swine, no matter who they kill. Democrats see only fellow fighters against Chiristianity. That makes them good.

some Muslims.....and its only the Far Right Radical ones in their World...and 90 some odd percent of Democrats dont feel the way you say they do....

and a liar....

Go get one lie of mine.

this game has been played here for years adn you know what?

Not one lie from me has EVER been shown on this sight and Ive been here since 2007.

stating shit you have no evidence of is just right wing typical bullshit tactics
You lie here quite often. Most recently was your claim that the GOP is the party of racism.

That is a lie. The GOP had to fight against the Donkeys to get civil rights for blacks back in the 1960s. Lyndon Johnson's attitude was "I'll have these ******* votin' Democratic for the next hunderd years!"

Just about every time you come up with your little short posts such as "Lies", "You are lying" and other denials of what someone posted...you are LYING. You just don't have what it takes to rebut the statement so you call it a lie.

You are the quintessential USMB liar.
Most recently was your claim that the GOP is the party of racism.

yep.....but it was only the White ones she said.....ALL of them....i hope she comes back....i like watching her Dance....

It could be because Republicans recognize that muslims are murderous swine around the world. Buddhists and Hindus are not. .

Really?

So if I post evidence of slaughters in which innocent civilians have been blown up using heavy artillery (Buddishts), and hacked to pieces by machetes (Hindus) these will be lies, will they?

I am amazed how often lack of awareness is passed off as fact.

One reason you hear less about Hindu violence than Islamic violence is the fact that there is only one Hindu country, and around 30 Islamic ones.

Did I miss something about Hindus blowing up trains in other countries? Or maybe an enclave of Buddhists that tried to ignite a truck bomb in Times Square. It isn't Sikhs that made Sweden the rape capital of the world. There is no ethnicity or nationality that has never committed an atrocity or series of atrocities. Muslims commit their atrocities around the world and justify that with a claim that it is a religious mandate. They have an ideology of murder as the path to paradise. They will kill their own if a convenient infidel isn't around.

Democrats reason or excuse it away because they see muslims as fellow fighters against Christians.

Ntice how when Repugs get caught neck deep in the their own shit the thread turns into troll thread or they try to accuse Democrats of doing the same, usual with much weaker arguments, the hallmark of butthurtness.

thats because you dont think Democrats do.....and why should a thread here be any different if we were sitting someplace talking face to face?.....you dont think the conversation would vary here and there?.......

I never said that shit, what I implied was that Democrats are more tolerant towards Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists than Repugs are. The same link said that Repugs have similar unfavorable views about other Eastern religions and those religions did not have people who suicide bombed and urdered Americans so what do you think Harry?

Wow idiot, what shocking information.

Since the GOP supports Israel and not their destruction like you and the muslim world, well that kinda influences our opinion of them.

Not all mulsims are bad but there a lot of bad ones trying to kill us and the Jews, as well as those that are just out to rob us with oil prices or rob our military equipment in Afghanistan.

Pretty much they are a backwards culture compared to the western world, but hey you're for keeping women in chains.....

Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs: Poll

According to a survey on views toward various religions commissioned by the Arab American Institute, Republican sentiment toward Muslims produced the highest negative results, with 57 percent of respondents saying they had unfavorable opinions. Only 26 percent said they had favorable opinions. Republicans gave Muslim-Americans slightly higher marks, responding 47 percent unfavorably and 35 percent favorably. Though not gauging a direct religious following, the results were similar on questions regarding Arabs, who received 53 percent unfavorable to 27 percent favorable responses, as well as Arab-Americans, who received 48 percent unfavorable to 33 percent favorable responses.

Respondents on the other side of the aisle also provided less-negative responses toward Muslims. Among Democrats, 29 percent gave unfavorable responses, though 49 percent responded favorably.

Mormons received the highest negative ratings from Democrats, with 35 percent saying they viewed them unfavorably, and 45 percent responding favorably. Overall, Democrats gave net positive responses to all religions. Republicans delivered net negatives to Muslims, Muslim-Americans, Arabs and Arab-Americans, while also showing a tendency to give followers of other non-Western religions, such as Buddhists and Hindus, high unfavorable responses.

There appear to be some parallels between this anti-Muslim sentiment and the agenda, or at least rhetoric, of some lawmakers in the GOP. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) prompted outrage from both Democrats and Republicans when she became the de facto representative for a group of Republicans pushing for an investigation into top administration aides and their supposed connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) has also picked up on this brand of Islamophobia, stating repeatedly that the nation is under a perpetual threat of radical Islam from within its borders.

Islamophobes, Buddaphobes, Hinduphobes, any religion that isn't WHITE and CHRISTIAN they view unfavorably. Batshit crazy party.

Did I miss something about Hindus blowing up trains in other countries? Or maybe an enclave of Buddhists that tried to ignite a truck bomb in Times Square. It isn't Sikhs that made Sweden the rape capital of the world. There is no ethnicity or nationality that has never committed an atrocity or series of atrocities. .

I would say you have missed a few things, indeed.

Terror attacks do not need to take place in NYC for them to qualify as terror.

Hindus and Buddhists have committed some of the most appalling acts of violence imaginable during our lifetimes, and the fact that they may not have appeared on your TV screens does not change that.

And yes - many did occur in other countries.

Democrats reason or excuse it away because they see muslims as fellow fighters against Christians.

I suggest you just apologise and retract that statement.

It is strange liberals go out of their way to defend a religion that promotes killing gays and non-believers as well as enslaving women.

Liberals will support anyone that is different than Christians....

I don't know that liberal democrats think that islam keeps women in chains. When islam is exported, certainly liberals around the world support the subjegation of women as a matter of the choice of the woman. Who wants to preserve the veil in France? The liberals who are even further left than the already liberal French. The horrific treatment of women in islam, to liberals, is actually translated into some meaning that women in islam are more free than their infidel counterparts.

Islam and liberals have common enemies that to both must be stamped out. Those enemies are Christians and Jews. Everything else is secondary.

I cant imagine why anyone might dislike a group of people when parts of that population are waging war against them.

We are talking about human nature here. Unfortunately, it's a natural defense mechanism which may not always be fair to individuals.

But I have to wonder why this bothers you. I thought the left believed that natural behavior shouldnt be condemned. Or is the whole gay rights movement a lie?

Liberals support muslims because:

1) They oppose/fight Israel and the Jews
2) They are not Christians
3) They are typically not white people
4) They are viewed as oppressed by European colonists
5) They hate women, dogs, pork and gays....oops

No, they're not. Extremists in their religion might, but do you really feel comfortable pigeonholeing an entire religion?

I bet it pisses you off when people do that to Christians, paint them all the same based on the extremists in that religion.

Nope. Can't say it pisses me off at all. I could care about religion.

Of course not to many Christians out there blowing folks away either.

I just have a problem with folks trying to kill my ass just because I'm American.

I also have a problem with the moderates in any religion who do jack shit about the extremists, the killers, in their religion. Of course the fact that those extremists would kill their asses might have loads to do with it.

Blame it on your neocon asswipes in the Repug Party.

Don't think so. Think I'll blame it on radical Muslims who want to kill Americans.

I also think I'll blame moderate Muslims for not doing something about the radicals in their religion.

You can blame it on the Reps. Wouldn't expect anything else from a left leaning idiot like you.

Liberals support muslims because:

1) They oppose/fight Israel and the Jews
2) They are not Christians
3) They are typically not white people
4) They are viewed as oppressed by European colonists
5) They hate women, dogs, pork and gays....oops

Which "liberals" do you mean?

Let's see some names.

Islam and liberals have common enemies that to both must be stamped out. Those enemies are Christians and Jews. Everything else is secondary.

Come on, man, you don't believe that for one second.

You really should consider apologising for some of the utter shit you post, you know.

It is strange liberals go out of their way to defend a religion that promotes killing gays and non-believers as well as enslaving women.

Liberals will support anyone that is different than Christians....

I think its due to thier belief that brown people = oppressed people overcoming thier support of equality for women.

One might think it is because they believe the women in that situation truly desire it. This opinion, however, crumbles in the light of the vitrol and hate they show towards religously conservative Christain women.

Forum List

Back