Republicans excuse for their mean spirit is that Muslims are worse.

It seems that no matter how mean and dirty GOP policies are, they always use the excuse that Muslims are worse. Especially when comes to their hatred of gays. But not limited to gays.
What "hatred of gays?" Can you quote a single Republican attacking gay people?

/---- Libs call people they hate gay.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It seems that no matter how mean and dirty GOP policies are, they always use the excuse that Muslims are worse. Especially when comes to their hatred of gays. But not limited to gays.
They ARE worse though, right?

Site a mean and dirty GOP policy. While you are at it, show us some GOPers throwing homosexuals off buildings or GOPers stoning women to death for driving a car.
You are a perfect example. Right wingers want to throw gays off buildings or stone them. But haven't been able to figure out how to do it legally so they are better than Muslims. That's what you are saying, right?

I swear to god, you get dumber and dumber.

You seem obsessed with gays....why?
Not true. I talk about those the GOP hates, the entire list.

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Yeah ok...freakin left loon talking points, your media masters and handlers have indoctrinated you well. You're weak, incapable of thinking for yourself....a typical leftist
Talking points? What talking points? I just point out what Republicans say.

It's the typical loon BS, after Wikileaks and the dem party I'd shut up if i were you
Wikileaks was just normal private correspondence that were stolen and weaponized to get a Manchurian Candidate elected. It worked.
And Democrats weren't ever on the side of the Russians. Unlike your kind.

Yoy obviously don't realize WikiLeaks exposed the DNC as bigots and racists.

You're a complete waste of time

Site a mean and dirty GOP policy. While you are at it, show us some GOPers throwing homosexuals off buildings

Well, maybe not off of buildings, but........

On October 6, 1998, two young men in Laramie, Wyoming, tricked University of Wyoming student Matthew Shepard into thinking they would give him a ride home from the bar. Eighteen hours later, a cyclist found the gay student tied to a fence, beaten, burned, and comatose with a fractured skull.

Site a mean and dirty GOP policy. While you are at it, show us some GOPers throwing homosexuals off buildings

On October 6, 1998, two young men in Laramie, Wyoming, tricked University of Wyoming student Matthew Shepard into thinking they would give him a ride home from the bar. Eighteen hours later, a cyclist found the gay student tied to a fence, beaten, burned, and comatose with a fractured skull.

Because you know they were republicans and all republicans are like that right? How can you be that stupid and still use an electronic device, that's the question that I can't find an answer to.

You're about to get shellacked again, Shepard was nothing but a drug dealer, drug addicted prostitute killed over meth.

The truth behind America’s most famous gay-hate murder

Shepard was nothing but a drug dealer, drug addicted prostitute killed over meth.

EXACTLY the way that a radical Muslim would have responded...Congrats, Sassy, the similarities between the way your half brain works and that of a radical Muslim's are uncanny.

Shepard was nothing but a drug dealer, drug addicted prostitute killed over meth.

EXACTLY the way that a radical Muslim would have responded...Congrats, Sassy, the similarities between the way your half brain works and that of a radical Muslim's are uncanny.

Except he wasn't killed for being gay, moron. He was killed over a drug shipment, meth.

Next time actually read the link and you won't look stupid

Why did you change your name from rderp?

Site a mean and dirty GOP policy. While you are at it, show us some GOPers throwing homosexuals off buildings or GOPers stoning women to death for driving a car.
You are a perfect example. Right wingers want to throw gays off buildings or stone them. But haven't been able to figure out how to do it legally so they are better than Muslims. That's what you are saying, right?

I don't want to throw gays off buildings or stone women. You are in no position to broadbrush. I don't want any American to be vulnerable to being thrown, shot or stoned. In Orlando, we had homosexuals shot by
Muslim extremist. In Virginia, we recently had a peaceful Muslim girl murdered by an illegal from El Salvador. Both outcomes are preventable. Unless it involves Open Borders, you liberals don't want to have a conversation or explore solutions how to prevent or mitigate such a risk.
And right wing pastors said not enough gays were killed in Orlando. Wanting to throw people off roofs, of course is better than throwing people off roofs. But they still want to throw people off roofs.

I can't understand you when your mouth if full. You would stop choking if you weren't so aggressive. Now get you head out of my lap. This isn't Halloween so quit bobbing for apples.

[
Wikileaks was just normal private correspondence that were stolen and weaponized to get a Manchurian Candidate elected. It worked.
And Democrats weren't ever on the side of the Russians. Unlike your kind.
At the time liberals declared there was nothing to them. Normal correspondence? Yeah, if corruption is normal to you. But the left knows, doesn't care and the right has known it all along so your latest lie means nothing.

Except he wasn't killed for being gay, moron. He was killed over a drug shipment, meth.

Well, you're "right" nitwit.........Obviously Sheppard was killed in the SAME manner that folks get killed in drug deals gone wrong.....(yeah, a quick gun shot in back of the head....correct?)

Well, you're "right" nitwit.........Obviously Sheppard was killed in the SAME manner that folks get killed in drug deals gone wrong.....(yeah, a quick gun shot in back of the head....correct?)

Jusr stop, once again you use something you thought was right and supported your agenda and it doesnt.

Shepard wasn't killed for being gay, he was killed over drugs. The LBGT community tried to paint him as the poster boy and in essence it backfired. He was an addict, prostitute, dealt drugs, HIV positive and was killed by a former lover.

It blew up in the LBGT's face big time...and you look stupid using it

I can't understand you when your mouth if full. You would stop choking if you weren't so aggressive. Now get you head out of my lap. This isn't Halloween so quit bobbing for apples.
Did you think we wouldn't notice it was you, rderp? lol

Forum List

Back