Republicans excuse for their mean spirit is that Muslims are worse.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It seems that no matter how mean and dirty GOP policies are, they always use the excuse that Muslims are worse. Especially when comes to their hatred of gays. But not limited to gays.

It seems that no matter how mean and dirty GOP policies are, they always use the excuse that Muslims are worse. Especially when comes to their hatred of gays. But not limited to gays.
Gays are creatures of Satan. Plus we are still at war with terrorism and the terrorists are Muslims who practice the cult of Islam. Their Koran demands the death of infidels/White Christians.

Hatred of gays?
Many of these are Christian on both sides of the Isle.
Gay and Lesbian Rights

Perfect example of how the spin works for some ,without looking for further information on any subject. :)

You seem obsessed with gays....why?

Gays are creatures of Satan?
Didn't you mean Santa?
4d82f27daf33e4063519f2f4cbe66d3f.jpg

Zealots on both ends of the spectrum can get pretty nasty and hateful.

And, appropriately, only a zealot would deny that obvious fact.

This country could do with far fewer zealots.

You think they are mean for the exact same reason mommy won't let you have a cookie before dinner.

Site a mean and dirty GOP policy. While you are at it, show us some GOPers throwing homosexuals off buildings or GOPers stoning women to death for driving a car.

Site a mean and dirty GOP policy. While you are at it, show us some GOPers throwing homosexuals off buildings or GOPers stoning women to death for driving a car.
You are a perfect example. Right wingers want to throw gays off buildings or stone them. But haven't been able to figure out how to do it legally so they are better than Muslims. That's what you are saying, right?

Not true. I talk about those the GOP hates, the entire list.

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

You only need to read what right wingers on the USMB say about blacks to understand the hate.

What they say about Muslims.

They agree with Trump that "some" Mexicans don't rape.

They lie constantly about liberals.

Look at what they are doing to the sick and the disabled.

Scientists are liars and so on.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Yeah ok...freakin left loon talking points, your media masters and handlers have indoctrinated you well. You're weak, incapable of thinking for yourself....a typical leftist

Tell you what: when Republicans start stoning their own daughters to death, teaching their children to be suicide bombers, beheading and/or fucking the small children of their enemies, throwing disfiguring acid in the faces of disobedient wives, having murderous riots over trivia and non-surgically slicing the clits off little girls, I'll actually be interested in your bullshit Islam-defense-subterfuge you're proposing here.

You are a perfect example. Right wingers want to throw gays off buildings or stone them. But haven't been able to figure out how to do it legally so they are better than Muslims. That's what you are saying, right?

I don't want to throw gays off buildings or stone women. You are in no position to broadbrush. I don't want any American to be vulnerable to being thrown, shot or stoned. In Orlando, we had homosexuals shot by
Muslim extremist. In Virginia, we recently had a peaceful Muslim girl murdered by an illegal from El Salvador. Both outcomes are preventable. Unless it involves Open Borders, you liberals don't want to have a conversation or explore solutions how to prevent or mitigate such a risk.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Yeah ok...freakin left loon talking points, your media masters and handlers have indoctrinated you well. You're weak, incapable of thinking for yourself....a typical leftist
Talking points? What talking points? I just point out what Republicans say.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

It's the typical loon BS, after Wikileaks and the dem party I'd shut up if i were you

Every left wing propaganda based assumption we thought we knew was turned upside down when it was revealed that the democrat party is the party of hatred and violence. A middle aged heartland gun toting white guy turned out to be a radicalized democrat assassin who gunned down six people including a republican congressman. The FBI tells us that the list of conservative congressmen in his pocket meant nothing. Is that right? Left coast celebs claimed to want to punch the President in the face, blow up the White House and "be the 2nd actor to assassinate a president" while they funded a democrat in the last special election that democrats lost in Georgia. Do the left wing cool ade drinkers really think that republicans are "mean spirited" after all this? Maybe Michael Savage was right when he said that "liberalism is a mental illness".

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

It's the typical loon BS, after Wikileaks and the dem party I'd shut up if i were you
Wikileaks was just normal private correspondence that were stolen and weaponized to get a Manchurian Candidate elected. It worked.
And Democrats weren't ever on the side of the Russians. Unlike your kind.

Forum List

Back