Finding Trumpo

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Nothing on yesterday's schedule after 11:30 AM

Where could he be? Golfing at one of his resorts making him more money?

Is that what Trump meant when he said he was self-funded? Funding hisself at our expense?

And when will the dumb democrats learn to call a spade a spade? The fools keep self analyzing like pseudo Freuds, pointing fingers at each other, You start to wonder will they ever learn what the republican agitprop does to their policies and values? Meanwhile whose fault was it? Pick of the day.

"Figure things out for yourself. Spend more time on long articles. Subsidize investigative journalism by subscribing to print media. Realize that some of what is on the internet is there to harm you. Learn about sites that investigate propaganda campaigns (some of which comes from abroad). Take responsibility for what you communicate with others." Lesson 11 'On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century' by Timothy Snyder

Is that what Trump meant when he said he was self-funded? Funding hisself at our expense?
free stuff.jpg

And when will the dumb democrats learn to call a spade a spade? The fools keep self analyzing like pseudo Freuds, pointing fingers at each other, You start to wonder will they ever learn what the republican agitprop does to their policies and values? Meanwhile whose fault was it? Pick of the day.

"Figure things out for yourself. Spend more time on long articles. Subsidize investigative journalism by subscribing to print media. Realize that some of what is on the internet is there to harm you. Learn about sites that investigate propaganda campaigns (some of which comes from abroad). Take responsibility for what you communicate with others." Lesson 11 'On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century' by Timothy Snyder
We do call a "spade a spade when we call Trump a lying, business cheat, woman groping, fraud.

View attachment 135202
Cellblock, don't be sad, Trump may become your roomie.
/---- Sad???? I'm doing my Happy Dance that Trump is president, is filling the courts with strict constructionists and rolling back the EPA Nazi agenda. Pres Trump can play all the golf he wants and there is nothing you can do to stop him. BWHAHAHAHAAHAHA
crybaby.jpg

You poor bastard. I had no use for Obama but he occupied very little of my thoughts. Trump owns you.
Me? You are the poor bastard that has to come here multiple times a day to try to defend the lying pos you voted for.

Trump : OMG OMG OMG Obama's golfing OMG OMG OMG
Trump: I won;t golf as President. I won't take a vacation"

Trump takes Vacations nearly every weekend & has golfed so many times.

You are really pissed off but won't admit it. You instead attack the messenger.

View attachment 135202
Cellblock, don't be sad, Trump may become your roomie.
/---- Sad???? I'm doing my Happy Dance that Trump is president, is filling the courts with strict constructionists and rolling back the EPA Nazi agenda. Pres Trump can play all the golf he wants and there is nothing you can do to stop him. BWHAHAHAHAAHAHA
View attachment 135203
So why did he say he wouldn't golf? To dupe assholes like you & you are happy about it.

Thanks for adding golf to your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Found him? Heading to his National golf resort in Virginia.

Building more press for his resort properties.

Will he be golfing?

It's none of your business where the President is.

You poor bastard. I had no use for Obama but he occupied very little of my thoughts. Trump owns you.
Me? You are the poor bastard that has to come here multiple times a day to try to defend the lying pos you voted for.

I don't need to defend jack shit, you're lying. I'm not the one doing the school girl omg routine, you are. Things are going my way after 8 years of crap. That makes you think I'm pissed off? You have brain damage.

I don't need to defend jack shit, you're lying. I'm not the one doing the school girl omg routine, you are. Things are going my way after 8 years of crap. That makes you think I'm pissed off? You have brain damage.
You do it every freakin day. You defend the Dumpster regardless of what he says & does.

So your way is the way of lies & deceit? Your way is to promise no golfing & them when you've duped enough jackasses to win, you golf nearly every week? Is that your way?

You can't even admit Trump was wrong to do it.

Trump claims the Russian hacking was a hoax & then blames Obama for not stopping it. I am sure you are OK with that too.

Nothing triggers a liberal more than a Trump voter. They are still in disbelief that the people chose Trump over Hillary. Hell even the latest study of Harvard's voter data says 5.7 million non-citizens voted so Trump won the popular vote also.

Nothing triggers a liberal more than a Trump voter. They are still in disbelief that the people chose Trump over Hillary. Hell even the latest study of Harvard's voter data says 5.7 million non-citizens voted so Trump won the popular vote also.
Nothing triggers Trumpette stupidity more than facts.

That 5.7 million number comes from a study of the 2008 election. It was based on a small survey & widely debunked as being bullshit.

In 2012, Florida Governor Rick Scott initiated an effort to remove non-citizen registrants from the state’s rolls. The state’s list of 182,000 alleged non-citizen registrants quickly dwindled to 198. Even this amended list contained many false positives, such as a WWII veteran born in Brooklyn. In the end, only 85 non-citizen registrants were identified and only one was convicted of fraud, out of a total of 12 million registered voters.

Florida 85 registered non citizens. If they all voted tht would be 85 votes for one of the more populous state. Do the math.

A 2012 study exhaustively pulled records from every state for all alleged election fraud, and found the overall fraud rate to be “infinitesimal” and impersonation fraud by voters at the polls to be the rarest fraud of all: only 10 cases alleged in 12 years. The same study found only 56 alleged cases of non-citizen voting, in 12 years.

56!

Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth

You people are the absolute dumbest people on the planet. You are stupid, You believe anything Trump says. You do no research on your own.

You are pissing on your own country & too dumb to know it.

Forum List

Back