Republicans: An old, white, dying breed of voter?

so do you think rightwingers should lie about what they believe?

Do you think leftists should be open racists who promote an agenda of the destruction of the white race and creating a second class status for whites?

Of course you do, you're a leftist.

stop spewing nonsense.

i asked a very simple question. even you could probably answer it.

should rightwingnuts lie about what they believe to get more votes come the next election cycle?

or should they stand up for who they are, loud and proud...

even if it means that they keep losing.

stop spewing nonsense.

To do that, I would have to start.

The fact is that racism is the foundational plank of the democratic party, and has been since Andrew Jackson founded the shameful party.

While Jackson focused on the genocide and eradication of Indians, democrats soon clung to dehumanizing blacks to promote the slavery of the agrarian South. During the 60's, the democrats made show of support of civil rights, though policies continued to segregate people by race and creed, as does the openly racist affirmative action. From the early 90's to present, the racist party once again dropped any pretense of supporting a society of equality, and strove to marginalize and denigrate white Americans.

Notice that throughout the shameful history of the democratic party, nothing really changes. You were and continue to be the party of race hatred and division. The only that has changed is the color of your target.

should rightwingnuts lie about what they believe to get more votes come the next election cycle?

Lying is best left to the left.

Will you don a robe and pointed hood, to acknowledge what you and your party are, loud and proud?

The lying by the reactionaries in our GOP cost us the presidency and control of the Senate, plus loss of seats in both Senate and House.

The reactionary lying has to stop.

stop spewing nonsense.

The fact is that racism is the foundational plank of the democratic party, and has been since Andrew Jackson founded the shameful party.

While Jackson focused on the genocide and eradication of Indians, democrats soon clung to dehumanizing blacks to promote the slavery of the agrarian South. During the 60's, the democrats made show of support of civil rights, though policies continued to segregate people by race and creed, as does the openly racist affirmative action. From the early 90's to present, the racist party once again dropped any pretense of supporting a society of equality, and strove to marginalize and denigrate white Americans.

Notice that throughout the shameful history of the democratic party, nothing really changes. You were and continue to be the party of race hatred and division. The only that has changed is the color of your target.

Will you don a robe and pointed hood, to acknowledge what you and your party are, loud and proud?

Brace yourself, this is the part when they tell youthe Democrat party of old are now Republicans, and the Republicans that ended slavery are now Democrats.

Wait for it.... wait for it.....

Who has said that, Soggy? We are the GOP down through the ages from the Radical Republicans of the Civil War. We supported LBJ's acts on Civil Rights and Voting in 1964 and 1965. We have not done as well since then, and that is why the minorities and the women vote in larger numbers for the Dems. We can change that.

Last edited:
stop spewing nonsense.

Brace yourself, this is the part when they tell youthe Democrat party of old are now Republicans, and the Republicans that ended slavery are now Democrats.

Wait for it.... wait for it.....

in other words, you have no answer to my question. it was actually a fair question. it is, essentially, since you two seem to be wilfully ignoring it...

do you stay true to your 'purity' of political philosophy and say what you think?

or do you leave out the things that you already know most of the country doesn't agree with?

or do we want to talk about things like legitimate rape and personhood laws again?

btw, why does it irk you so much when the truth is told about the southern strategy and former southern racist, kkk'ers (who were then largely dems) running to the GOP where they still have a warm and comfy home?

in other words, you have no answer to my question. it was actually a fair question. it is, essentially, since you two seem to be wilfully ignoring it...

You have no question worthy of answer, just shit you picked up watching "The View."

do you stay true to your 'purity' of political philosophy and say what you think?

What "purity" is that?

The GOP has been an amalgam of various ideals and goals since the start.

Should the GOP be "pure" to the concept of individual liberty? You bet, particularly in the face of the frontal assault waged on civil liberties by the left.

Should the GOP be "pure" in limiting government? I sure think so.

or do you leave out the things that you already know most of the country doesn't agree with?

The country is nearly evenly divided on most issues. Yes, you believe that abortion on demand is something that everyone but a few hated Christians support - but then, you're a whackjob.

or do we want to talk about things like legitimate rape and personhood laws again?

If we talk about treating humans as "persons" that might crowd out debate on "speciesism" but Obama administration sociopaths like Pete Singer...

btw, why does it irk you so much when the truth is told about the southern strategy and former southern racist, kkk'ers (who were then largely dems) running to the GOP where they still have a warm and comfy home?

The fact that it's an utter lie might have something to do with it.

Quick, which of the segregationists - other that Strom Thurmond, switched to the GOP?

KKK Grand Kleagle Robert Byrd?

Bull Conner?

Orval Faubus?

George Wallace?

You see, you engage in "big lie" tactics. You keep telling the same lie and now expect everyone to accept your lie as "truth."

:eusa_eh:

I thought fundamentally changing the conservative message was off the table. :dunno:

:eusa_think: I suppose McCain summed it up pretty well on immigration reform... "Boys, if we don't start allowing some changes and reforms, we're going to start losing more elections."

Well yeah, McCain was clearly the path to winning....

I just hope that seeing themselves as the obstructionists that they've been in the senate fundamentally changes the republican party. Unfortunately, the behavior of the republicans in the house will set the tone between now and 2014. It's going to cost the republicans, the question is how much - gerrymandering only carries the ball so far any more.

Democrats: The party of racial hatred - now availible exclusively toward whites...

Dude, I'm not hatting on anyone. I know that to flourish, this country needs its conservative head as much as it needs its progressive heart and liberal, copious amounts of freedom given its hands. I see the current republican party as obstructionist, they are the ones proving themselves willing to sink the ship rather than see it move one single degree to the left.

There are a lot of middle class mutts who can pass for white like me voting democratic these days, and a lot of genuine white folk doing the same. We sure as hell didn't abandon the republicans because they were "too white". We abandoned the republicans because of the narrowing band of issues that republicans seem to want to represent and the resources that the republican party seems to be willing to commit to a few "who gives a fuck" social issues.

I'm looking forward to some balance returning to the republican party.

what a siick racist message that is

Yeah that 'bondage' and 'underground railroad' is a bunch of shit. They can go FUCK themselves. Those cocksuckers have some nerve to prostitute Frederick Douglass' name. Frederick Douglass' and the abolitionist were definitely not conservatives, they were Liberals who were fighting for change and Civil Liberties as well as human rights.

That's why you lost, lost, lost and will lose again.

Stop seeing colors and start seeing human beings.

You are the guys who are bringing up the fact that you got 98% of the black vote...
You are the guys who are bringing up the fact that you got 95% of the Hispanic vote...
You are the guys who are bringing up the fact that you got 97% of the Asian vote...

And you say we are about people of color?... :cuckoo:

That's why you lost, lost, lost and will lose again.

Stop seeing colors and start seeing human beings.

You are the guys who are bringing up the fact that you got 98% of the black vote...
You are the guys who are bringing up the fact that you got 95% of the Hispanic vote...
You are the guys who are bringing up the fact that you got 97% of the Asian vote...

And you say we are about people of color?... :cuckoo:

Isn't it really 95% of the Black vote
70+ percent of the Hispanic, Jewish, and Asian vote?

The fact remains that the GOP is not addressing minority concerns to the extent that it attracts their votes except in small numbers. Either the minority group or the GOP is deficient, the former racist or the latter insensitive. End of story.

so do you think rightwingers should lie about what they believe?

Do you think leftists should be open racists who promote an agenda of the destruction of the white race and creating a second class status for whites?

Of course you do, you're a leftist.

stop spewing nonsense.

Why did you even bother?

The fact remains that the GOP is not addressing minority concerns to the extent that it attracts their votes except in small numbers. Either the minority group or the GOP is deficient, the former racist or the latter insensitive. End of story.

That's very true and why so few minorities vote republican. Republicans never engaged in race based pandering. Their greatest mistake was in treating blacks and hispanicd as if they were Americans and we all shared common interests.

Welcome to the Frederick Douglass Foundation

Stop ignoring us and start getting ready for 2016. Don’t believe for an instant you can win then by just shouting the conservative message louder. You have to state the message smarter, and you have to stop shouting it to the choir, but singing it to the world. The urban game is changing. If you can change with it, you will find black and Latino conservatives ready to build a better Republican Party, and one that can win. That’s what we mean by “Urban Game Changers.” We can change this game. Won’t you join us?

It's a nice thought that your call to return the republican party, to the foundations that were set by Lincoln.
But apparently, you have not been paying attention to what is being said on the airwaves and posters on this very thread are and have been saying.
It's going to take a decade to mend the damage that has been self inflicted by the republican party and all who are associated with it... Old white guys included.

That's very true and why so few minorities vote republican. Republicans never engaged in race based pandering. Their greatest mistake was in treating blacks and hispanicd as if they were Americans and we all shared common interests.

Outright fabrication by Katzndogz. Therefore, Katz's part of the GOP is racist in believieng they are "treating blacks and hispanicd as if they were Americans and we all shared common interests." Blacks and Hispanics have unique interests and needs, and only the foolish insist they don't, and that should be just like white Republicans. Doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back