Republicans: An old, white, dying breed of voter?

I honestly believe the white male dominated culture of the USA as an absolutist feature has ended.

It will always remain powerful in the mixed culture of white males, women, and Hispanics.

They form a triangle in which the contest will be struggled.

It's funny watching white leftist doing this as they stick the knife into their own backs. They're fucking over themselves!!! I don't think any meso or black will give a fuck about their belief system when they're(the white liberal) the minority.

I live amongst country boys and country girls.

Very few survive without food stamps.

Middle class families and corporations, not country boys and girls partying in the river bottoms.

Republicans: An old, white, dying breed of voter?

Stop ignoring us and start getting ready for 2016. Don’t believe for an instant you can win then by just shouting the conservative message louder. You have to state the message smarter, and you have to stop shouting it to the choir, but singing it to the world.

Yeah....good luck with that......

42fa3a5024a301300406001dd8b71c47

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Welcome to the Frederick Douglass Foundation

Stop ignoring us and start getting ready for 2016. Don’t believe for an instant you can win then by just shouting the conservative message louder. You have to state the message smarter, and you have to stop shouting it to the choir, but singing it to the world. The urban game is changing. If you can change with it, you will find black and Latino conservatives ready to build a better Republican Party, and one that can win. That’s what we mean by “Urban Game Changers.” We can change this game. Won’t you join us?

Have you always been a vile, sick racist pig?

Stop ignoring us and start getting ready for 2016. Don’t believe for an instant you can win then by just shouting the conservative message louder. You have to state the message smarter, and you have to stop shouting it to the choir, but singing it to the world. The urban game is changing. If you can change with it, you will find black and Latino conservatives ready to build a better Republican Party, and one that can win. That’s what we mean by “Urban Game Changers.” We can change this game. Won’t you join us?

so do you think rightwingers should lie about what they believe?

I honestly believe the white male dominated culture of the USA as an absolutist feature has ended...

The whole quotes was "I honestly believe the white male dominated culture of the USA as an absolutist feature has ended. /// It will always remain powerful in the mixed culture of white males, women, and Hispanics."

You have made a personal attack against another poster in the Politics forum with absolutely no commentary of worth to the OP, in violation of the Politics rules. Wise up.

Last edited by a moderator:

:eusa_eh:

I thought fundamentally changing the conservative message was off the table. :dunno:

:eusa_think: I suppose McCain summed it up pretty well on immigration reform... "Boys, if we don't start allowing some changes and reforms, we're going to start losing more elections."

I just hope that seeing themselves as the obstructionists that they've been in the senate fundamentally changes the republican party. Unfortunately, the behavior of the republicans in the house will set the tone between now and 2014. It's going to cost the republicans, the question is how much - gerrymandering only carries the ball so far any more.

what a siick racist message that is

That's why you lost, lost, lost and will lose again.

Stop seeing colors and start seeing human beings.
You mean the millionaires and billionaires? The bankers? The fat cats? The gun owners? The right to life people? The bible clingers? The gay marriage opponents? The producers? The people who want to kill grandma? The people who wnat to take away the rughts of special needs folks.

Obabble is the one who sees colors/kinds/income levels/...you name a category....he exploits it. The man is a piece of shit.

:eusa_eh:

I thought fundamentally changing the conservative message was off the table. :dunno:

:eusa_think: I suppose McCain summed it up pretty well on immigration reform... "Boys, if we don't start allowing some changes and reforms, we're going to start losing more elections."

Well yeah, McCain was clearly the path to winning....

I just hope that seeing themselves as the obstructionists that they've been in the senate fundamentally changes the republican party. Unfortunately, the behavior of the republicans in the house will set the tone between now and 2014. It's going to cost the republicans, the question is how much - gerrymandering only carries the ball so far any more.

Democrats: The party of racial hatred - now availible exclusively toward whites...

The TeaP obstructionism cost us the control of the Senate in 2010 (plus the continuance of Harry R as Senate Majority Leader), increased the Dems in the Senate plus the re-election of BHO in 2012 and the decrease of GOP house seats in 2012.

Forum List

Back