Seven Egyptian Christians Sentenced to Death For Role in Anti-Mohammad Movie

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Seven Egyptian Christians Sentenced to Death For Role in Anti-Mohammad Movie​

by Jim Hoft
November 28, 2012

Seven Egyptian Christians were sentenced to death today for their role in the anti-Mohammad movie. “Innocence of Muslims”

Reuters reported:

A Cairo court on Wednesday sentenced to death seven Egyptian Christians tried in absentia for participating in an anti-Islam video that was released on the Internet in September and prompted violent protests in Muslim countries.

“The seven accused persons were convicted of insulting the Islamic religion through participating in producing and offering a movie that insults Islam and its prophet,” Judge Saif al-Nasr Soliman said.

The low-budget video, produced privately in California, denigrated the Prophet Mohammad and triggered anti-U.S. protests and attacks on Western embassies around the Muslim world.

[excerpt]

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/seven-egyptian-christians-sentenced-to-death-for-role-in-anti-mohammad-movie/

The convicted persons included Egyptian-American Nakoula Bassely Nakoula, who is currently serving a one-year-jail term in Los Angeles after an American court convicted him of probation violations that stemmed from his role in the movie.

Egyptian Christians sentenced to death for Islam film | Reuters

I guess his ploy to blame the film on rich Israelis blew up in his face.

I hope none of the actors were tried in absentia. The script Nakoula had them act out was bogus. He dubbed an entirely different script over their voices after filming was completed. He lied to the actors and put all of their lives in danger. He also lied to the Christian studio which allowed him to use their facility to make the film.

Nakoula is a piece of shit. A convicted identity thief and now a bearer of false witness in the eyes of God, putting innocent people in danger.

As for the Egyptian court, whenever anyone thinks church and state should be more closely intertwined, remember this outrageous ruling.

Obviously Morsi is taking a hint from Obama about Free Speech, except he's taking it a step further. Hmm..., I wonder if the seven are also being abused, and tortured in prison as I write this. But we all know that Islam is the religion of Peace and Good. (sic)..

Forum List

Back