Republicans: An old, white, dying breed of voter?

Yes, the way it is titled is racist in tone.

In fact, dead on. Either this party reaches out to all of America where all of America lives, or it goes away like the Whigs.

What do you think the Republican party should do, Fakey, start creating welfare programs for them? Should it grant amnesty to anyone who enters the country illegally?

You are a loud-month empty-headed Geezer: we get that.

The social values far right has lost its clout: watch.

The mainstream is busily isolating the far right haters: you are going or changing.

I'm not going anywhere...chump. And, I don't bend to the will of collectives. I'm not your mind-numbed little robot of whom you can program to obey your commands.

The mainstream is busily isolating the far right haters: you are going or changing.

I'm not going anywhere...chump. And, I don't bend to the will of collectives. I'm not your mind-numbed little robot of whom you can program to obey your commands.

I'd say you epitomize the term "FAIR WEATHER FRIEND" You stick you finger in the wind and no matter right or wrong you want to be the "winner" fuck princple.. just let me win. shallow asshole at best. brain dead at worst.

I don't believe for a second that blacks actually support Dems in the numbers purported. Boss Tweed Dems control the counting and as we saw in Philly, Cleveland, St Lucia and elsewhere, they lie and cheat.

We need to state the Conservative clearly and brings self respecting blacks, Latinos and Asians to our party

Jake is a "Republican Leader" in a district that's send a Democrat to Congress every 2 years since 1862. The Dems let Jake play at politics, he comes here and pretends that people take him and his losing ideas seriosuly

I'd say politics is the art of the possible and we just our ass handed to us, guys.

We are going to give some, in order to get some.

It is what it is.

I'd say you epitomize the term "FAIR WEATHER FRIEND" You stick you finger in the wind and no matter right or wrong you want to be the "winner" fuck princple.. just let me win. shallow asshole at best. brain dead at worst.

Frank, of all the unreal comments you have made, this is way, way up there.
I don't believe for a second that blacks actually support Dems in the numbers purported. Boss Tweed Dems control the counting and as we saw in Philly, Cleveland, St Lucia and elsewhere, they lie and cheat.

We need to state the Conservative clearly and brings self respecting blacks, Latinos and Asians to our party

:lol: Why do you lie, Frank? The far right's clout is diminishing every day in the GOP.

Jake is a "Republican Leader" in a district that's send a Democrat to Congress every 2 years since 1862. The Dems let Jake play at politics, he comes here and pretends that people take him and his losing ideas seriosuly

If the vote wasn't 100 percent in many precincts where are the blacks that voted for Romney?

:lol: Why do you lie, Frank? The far right's clout is diminishing every day in the GOP.

Rhino_1.jpg

Welcome to the Frederick Douglass Foundation

Stop ignoring us and start getting ready for 2016. Don’t believe for an instant you can win then by just shouting the conservative message louder. You have to state the message smarter, and you have to stop shouting it to the choir, but singing it to the world. The urban game is changing. If you can change with it, you will find black and Latino conservatives ready to build a better Republican Party, and one that can win. That’s what we mean by “Urban Game Changers.” We can change this game. Won’t you join us?

If I wanted to be a Democrat I'd be a democrat.

Yes, people have the right to remain ignorant.

Excellent picture of you, FreeWill. We are hunting the far right variety down and putting them out of their misery, "we lost itis and now we cry like babies." :lol:

Rhino_1.jpg

Last edited:

Good! I think the right needs a few more loud mouths. God knows the left has been full enough of them for decades. And, that you surmise I'm an empty head? LOL! Is this supposed to mean anything coming from a RINO -- if you really even are a Republican as you allege -- who sits on the fence with your ass blowing in the political breeze incapable of actually deciding what it is you stand for and have the conviction to actually stand up for what you believe in? I think a woman named Margaret Thatcher would have described you best..."wobbly". If the Republican party you want is the Republican party which abandons its principles and becomes the Democratic party part deux, simply so you it win an election? I want no part of your pathetic Republican party. And, the fact of the matter is, we keep losing because of people like YOU. McCain was and has been nothing but a wobbly RINO himself. And, even Mitt Romney wasn't able to sell himself as the staunch conservative it is some would like to see and everyone knew it and, when he tried to portray himself as "severely conservative", folks just essentially laughed and made fun of his ever-evolving stance. This election, just like last election, I suspect untold numbers of conservatives simply stayed home because they didn't feel Mitt Romney was conservative enough. And then, of course, I believe the fact he was a Mormon still played a sizeable role in it as well. So, I think your delusions that, somehow, a good number of folks want a Democratic party part deux in the Republican party are just that...delusions.

Don't count on it. But, if thinking you can peer through crystal balls and see the future makes you feel all warm and fuzzy all over and helps you sleep better at night, by all means, knock yourself out.

[/QUOTE]

I find it really racist for someone to be cheering the downfall of my race. How is it good? How is central America, Africa and the middle east better than what whites advanced??? How will they advance human rights more than the white race has?

Honestly...This won't be the same country and I find cheering for the downfall of the race that built greece, Rome, Britain, France, Germany and the United states frankly kind of sad. I somehow doubt anyone outside of east asia knowing history as I do will keep up the fight for human freedom as the white race did. Did we do wrong??? YES. So did everyone else. I find liberalism as it is today a very short sighted people.

Can you imagine a white person saying this about a black country?
Can you imagine a white person saying this about Japan? China?

O'noo's all hell would be breaking loose. You liberals only got your idea's of human advancement through great white thinkers from places from Greece, Rome, etc...Yet, you want to destroy your own selfs.

Last edited:
Who's to say that the republican belief of small constitutional government isn't the best for humanity??? Who's to say that the government controlling your lives is so much better.

Ask yourself these questions if you're so smart.

New Topics

Forum List

Back